Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 Entry Online Form 2022: Once in a lifetime everyone dreams to serve their nation and the Indian Army is giving this golden opportunity to the young aspirant by inviting them for the 10+2 TES 49 posts. The application forms link for the 10+2 TES-49 activate on 15 November on the Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and no offline method to submit the Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 entry online form (by sending through speed post) will be accepted by the Indian Army authority. Candidates aspiring for the Indian Army TES 49 (10+2) can go through this page.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 Entry Online Form 2022
The method to submit the Indian Army TES 49 (10+2) application form is online mode only. At any stage, the panel finds out that the details mentioned in the application forms don’t match with the eligibility criteria then the candidate’s online form will be rejected immediately. Aspirants who are applying for the post must know that recruitment in the Indian Army is totally transparent and free so beware of the fraudsters. For crystal clear particulars about the Indian Army, 10+2 TES 49 entry only form pursue this article carefully.
Indian Army TES 49 (10+2) Application Form 2022: Glance
|Authority Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||10+2 TES 49|
|Availability of Application Form||Online|
|Application form releasing date||15 November 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Shortlisting Application Form, SSB Interview & Medical|
Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate age between 16 and a half years to 19 and a half are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should be unmarried and a citizen of India, Bhutan, Nepal or Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma with an intention of permanently settling in the country.
- Educational Qualifications:
- The applicant must have scored 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in class 12th.
- Applicant must have appeared in JEE Mains exam 2022.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 Online Form Dates
|Commencement of application form||15 November 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||14 December|
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment
How to fill the Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 Entry Online Form?
- Appear on the Indian Army official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the ‘Captcha code’ and you’ll land on the Indian Army home page.
- On the right side, the box of ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ will be given.
- Select that box and the ‘Officer’s Entry’ page will get open.
- Tap on the ‘Registration’ option appearing on left side of the page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘Continue’.
- The registration form will be available.
- Enter the details required on the form:
- I have (Aadhaar No, Enrollment No, None).
- Aadhaar/Enrollment No.
- Aspirant Name.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name.
- Email Address.
- Mobile No.
- Mark on the declaration form and note the ‘Captcha Code‘ on the blank box.
- Finally, select the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your registration form will be submitted easily and then your Username, Password will be generated on your registered contact number and email address.
- Keep this Username and password safe as it’s going to be required during further stages.
- If you are already registered then you just have to enter the username, password and captcha code on the ‘Officer Entry’ page under the column of ‘Already Registered’.
- A new web page will appear application form link.
- Click on that link and the application form will get open.
- You’ll see that some detail is already mentioned which you submitted during the registration process.
- Enter the rest of the details like:
- Educational Qualifications (class 12th PCM marks).
- Rank as per the Common Rank List (CRL).
- Upload Photograph & Image (if asked).
- Take a look at all the details before submitting it because no changes will be made once you submitted the application form.
- Once you are by taking a look into the application form submit it by ticking on ‘Submit’ box and your Indian Army 10+2 TES Army application form will be submitted successfully.
Indian Army TES 49 (10+2) Selection Procedure
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks they scored in PCM in class 12th. The authority reserved the right to decide the Cut-Off marks and those who’ll achieve that cut-off marks will be informed to attend the ‘SSB Interview’ round whose details will be sent to them via email or SMS. The time duration of the SSB Interview will be of 05 days followed by the ‘Medical Test’. Those who’ll clear the Interview round and the Medical test will be given the Joining Letter in the order of merit, no of vacancies & eligibility criteria. The decision of the authority will be termed final and no objections against it will be accepted.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 Entry Online Form Links
|Application Form||Click Here|