Indian Army TGC 137th Online Form: It is the dream of every young aspirant to serve their country and the Indian Army is offering this golden opportunity by releasing the online form for the 137th Technical Graduate Courses in various trades with the vacancy on 40 seats. The course session will begin in July 2023 and the application form can be found on the Indian Army’s official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in).
Indian Army TGC Online Form 2022
Keeping in mind your excitement, we’ve completed this article which will have all kinds of information like- the dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and many more. The whole procedure related to the online form will be done online and no offline mode will be entertained by the board. Go through this article carefully, because you’ll find some links also which will help you in filling out the application form.
Indian Army TGC 137th Application Form: Overview
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Course Name||137th Technical Graduate Courses|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Commenecement of Course||July 2023|
|Status of Application Form||Available|
|Application Form Date||16th Nov 2022 to 15th Dec 2022|
|Training Duration||49 weeks|
Vacancies of Indian Army Technical Graduate Courses
|Mis Engineering Stream||02|
Indian Army Technical Graduate Courses: Educational & Eligibility
|Educational Criteria||(a) Candidates who have passed the required |
Engg degree course or are in the final year of Engg course are eligible to apply.
(b) Candidates studying in the final year of the course have to submit
proof of passing the Engg Degree exam along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01st Jul 2022.
(c) They must produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA).
|Eligibility Criteria||(a) A candidate must either be a citizen of India, Nepal or Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and permanently settle in India.|
(b) The age limit of the candidates should be between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2023.
(c) The date of birth recorded in the Class 10th & 12th
certificate on the date of submission of the application will only be accepted.
(d) No other document relating to age will be accepted
and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Steps to apply for Indian Army TGC 137 Online Form?
- On the main page of the Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nic.in), you’ve enter the code available on the screen.
- Once you entered the code, then tick on the ‘Enter Website’ box.
- Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’.
- If you’ve already registered yourselves then pen down the details like Username, Password, and Captcha code on the left side of the page.
- Lastly, tap on ‘Login’.
- The new web page will have your Indian Army 137th TGC application form.
- You can take out the printout of your application form from this page.
- If you’ve to register yourself click on the option of ‘Registation’ available on the right side of the officer entry login page.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Registration’ box.
- Read all the instructions and then click on ‘Continue’.
- Submit the personal details asked and last tick on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once your application form appears in front of you, take out its printout along with multiple photocopies for future use.
Indian Army 137th TGC Online Form 2022: Points
- Candidates studying in the final year/semester of the Engg degree course should not have any backlog at the time of submission of the application.
- Any candidate if found to have a backlog will not be allowed to appear in the SSB interview.
- The above-mentioned vacancies may get changed depending upon multiple factors and no one will raise objections against the authority decision.
- The CGPA or grades must be converted into marks by filling out the online form.
- The candidates will be shortlisted according to the rank/marks they scored in the merit list.
Selected candidates will be invited for a training period of 49 weeks at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for their physical training. During the training period, they will not be allowed to make any kind of contact with their family members. In case, any applicant got married during their training session then they will be ejected out at that particular moment. All the expenses during the training period will be done by the Indian government.
Important Links of Indian Army TGC 137 Online Form
|Status of Application Form||Click Here|