Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment: The Indian Navy will soon start the recruitment process for hiring Agniveers under the Agneepath Yojana. Moreover, the application process is to begin on 1st July 2022. Candidates from every corner of the country can come forward and apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment. You have to fill out an online application from the official website of the Indian Navy. After that, submit the application before the 30th of July 2022. This article discusses the complete application process. Candidates who are interested and have all the required qualities will find this article helpful. Continue reading this article to know more about the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
- 1 Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility
- 3 Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Online Steps
The authority has not posted the detailed Agniveer Recruitment notification pdf yet. Which is going to be out on 9th July 2022. However, there is ample information provided on the selection process of the Indian Navy Agniveer. We have included all these details on this page and made sure that it is understandable. So, the application process is completely online, no other mode is acceptable. First, you have to check the terms and conditions of the Indian Navy Agniveer Bharati. Then only you can apply online. The qualification details are provided in this article. The agniveers who will be selected for regular cadre will serve a further period of a minimum of 15 years.
The online registration will start at the beginning of July. After that, the application window for the registered candidates will open between 15th to 30th July 2022. To ease the application process, we will link the direct page in this article. So, remember to check our site daily to get the updates on the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment.
- Army Agneepath Agniveers Online Form 2022
- Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form 2022
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
|Concerned Authority||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Agniveer|
|Selection Process||Examination and Fitness Test|
|How to Apply||Through Online Registration|
|Online Registration Window||Active Soon|
|Indian Navy Official Site||https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/|
|Publish of Recruitment Calendar||25th June 2022|
|Start of Online Registration||1st July 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Notification||9th July 2022|
|Application Window||From 15th to 30th July 2022|
|The Month of Exam and Fitness Test||Mid October|
|Medical Exam and Joining||Starts on 21st November 2022|
Agniveer Job Roles
- Chef – Have to make the food ready according to the menu. This also includes keeping a track of ration accounts. Moreover, the authority will train you in a firearm as well.
- Steward – The steward is required to serve the food in the messes of Officers. This also includes the roles of housekeeping, waiters, funds accounting etc. Training in firearms will be provided as well.
- Hygienist – Maintenance of hygiene in the washrooms and workplace areas. Also, you will be trained in firearms too.
Candidates applying for the Agniveer SSR category will be a part of the technical organisation. Your work job role includes serving in Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Aircraft Carriers, Replenishment Ships etc.
Indian Navy has released Agniveer recruitment for two categories i.e. Agniveer SSR and MR. For which the qualification requirements are different. Although the age limit remains the same as per the Agnipath Scheme. In case, you do not have the required conditions then you cannot apply for the recruitment. The following are the required qualification for Indian Navy Agniveer:
For Agniveer SSR
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam from the recognized board.
- You must have studied maths and physics as a subject
- Any one of the following subjects:
- Computer Science
For Agniveer MR
- For Agniveer MR, the candidate who has completed education till the 10th standard can apply.
- The Matriculation certificate should be from the school board which is recognized by the government.
- Candidates who come under the age group of 17.5 to 21 years.
- The authority provides age relaxation up to 23 years.
Agniveer Scheme Eligibility Height
- The height of the male candidates should be 157 cm.
- Whereas, the agniveer height eligibility for female candidates, it should be at least 152 cm.
The documents required for the Agniveer Navy application process are uploaded in scanned copies. Without them, the application process cannot be completed. These documents further have to be present for verification. Therefore, provide valid document copies while filling out the application form. In addition, the authority will ask for your aadhar card at every stage. it is compulsory for the candidates to have an aadhaar card for the Indian Navy Agniveer Bharati. Check the documents that you need to upload in the application form:
- 10th and 12th Certificates and Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- NCC Certificate (If applicable)
- Candidate’s Photograph, the background should be a blue colour.
- PM Cares For Children Scheme 2022
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022
- Aaj Tak Campus Scholarship 2022
- List of courses after 10th Standard 2022
- Dr Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2022
Before applying for the Indian Navy Agneepath recruitment check all the agniveer eligibility criteria. Then keep all the required documents ready. After that, follow the steps mentioned below to complete the application process with ease:
- Firstly, open the official site of the Indian Navy – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Secondly, Click on the registration link. After that, register with your email id.
- Thirdly, log in with a username and password.
- From there on, click on the ‘Current Opportunities’.
- After that, click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Then fill in all the asked details and upload important documents.
- Before submitting the form, check all the entries.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Lastly, take a print copy as well.
To select the Agniveer, the authority will organize various stages. Candidates have to perform well in each stage to get selected. The following are stages that will be conducted in due course of time:
- Agniveer Written Examination
- Fitness Test and,
- Medical Examination
|Indian Navy Agniveer Notification PDF||Available Soon|
|Registration Form||Available Soon|
|Indian Navy Official Site||https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/|
Yes, the female candidates can apply too. All the candidates as long as they satisfy all the criteria, can apply for the recruitment.
The board will permit the candidates who have tattoos on the forearm’s inner face. Also, on the back side of the palm. Whereas, tattoos on the other parts are not allowed.
Firstly, you can register online from 1st July 2022. After that, you can access the application form from 15th to 30th July 2022.
We have shared information on the Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment process. Thank you for reading our article. Lastly, leave your true feedback in the comment section.