Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy has started accepting applications for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ posts. Candidates serving in a similar or higher field of the defence services can apply for the said posts. Candidates looking forward to working with the reputed organization may find this article helpful. Thoroughly read the complete article to understand the selection process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria For Group ‘C’ Posts
- 3 How To Apply For The Indian Navy Group C Posts?
The authority has opted for an offline mode of accepting applications. All the applicants will have to send the application to the prescribed address through posts. However, the board will accept applications from only eligible applicants. This implies the candidate should match all the requirements decided by the board for the recruitment of the post. The selection of the candidate will be according to their merit list based on their performance/assessment followed by document verification and medical examination.
Where all the selected candidates will serve under the administrative control of headquarters. After this, the candidates can be posted anywhere in India. Working in this industry is a great opportunity for candidates seeking unrivalled experience and a challenging career.
The application process will continue for two months from the date of publication of advertisements i.e. 26th June 2022. Continue to read the complete article to get detailed information on eligibility, the application process, and more. We advise you to bookmark our page so that you do not miss out on any updated news.
|Name of the Concerned Authority||Indian Navy|
|Concerned Posts||Group ‘C’ Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||A total of 127 vacancies|
|Job Posting||All Over India|
|Selection Criteria||Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Official Recruitment Portal||https://indiannavy.nic.in/|
|Official Advertisement||27th April 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||27th April 2022|
|Last Date for Application Submission||26th June 2022|
|Date for Physical Fitness Test||To be announced|
|Provisional Selected List of Applicants||To be announced|
|Post Title||Vacancies||Salary||Place of Posting|
|Pharmacist||01||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300||Mumbai|
|Fireman (Erstwhile Fireman |
Grade I & II)
|120||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200||Mumbai/ Goa/ Karwar/ Lonavala|
|Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile|
|06||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900||Mumbai/ Goa/ Lonavala|
Candidates can refer to the following points for ensuring their suitability for the posts. Failing to which can lead to disqualification. The below-mentioned requirements are as per the official notification, kindly pay attention to the following points:
- Completion of secondary education from a recognized board.
- Registered under clause (c) of section 31 or 32 of Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Completion of secondary education from a recognized board.
- Must be physically fit
- Able to perform tasks that require great effort
- Physical Standards
- The candidates should be 165 cm tall without shoes
- Whereas for ST candidates, the height should be 162.5 cm.
- Chest – 81.5 cm
- Chest (on expansion) – 85 cm
- The candidate must weigh at least 50 kg
Pest Control Worker
- Must have passed 1oth standard from a recognized board
- Should be able to read and speak Hindi/ Regional Language
The limit for all the posts is from 18 to 56 years. The age of the candidate must not exceed the limit of 56 years.
Papers/Documents To Be Attached To The Application Form
The candidates have to duly attach the photocopies of the following documents to the application form. Failing to which can result in the cancellation of a candidature. Keep these documents ready so that you can solely focus on the application form:
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate
- Integrity Certificate
- Cadre Clearance Certificate
- 10th Marks Sheet
- Certificates in support of educational/ other qualifications
- Passport Size Photograph
- CR Dossiers of the last three years
Also Check: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
As we all know that the procedure of application is offline. So all the candidates will have to prepare their bio-data on a white A4 sheet. We would recommend our readers to use a paper of good quality. You can submit either a handwritten or typed application form but it should be in the prescribed manner. We have linked down the format of the application form at the end of this article that you can easily download. You have to affix your latest passport size photograph on the application as prescribed in the format. The candidates have to submit the application in the envelope which should be clearly subjected to ‘Application For The Post Of <Name of the Post> By Transfer (Now Absorption)’. It should be sent to the following postal address:
The Flag Officier Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO’CP’) Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai 400001
The candidate can apply for a different post but has to submit a separate application in the same manner.
The candidates will have to go through the following stages of the selection process to get appointed to the job position:
- Physical Fitness Test
- The physical fitness test will be conducted for the candidates applying for the post of fireman. For this, the authority will communicate the date, time, and venue of the text to all the eligible candidates through mail/ post.
- Document Verification
- The authority will inform all the eligible candidates regarding the document verification through mail/post. Where all the relevant documents will be scrutinized by the responsible authority.
- Provisional Appointment Letter
- The selection of provisionally selected candidates will be based on their performance which will be subjected to the document and medical examination.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Format||Click Here|
We hope all the information provided on this page helped all the concerned parties in applying for the Indian navy Group ‘C’ posts.