Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: The Indian Navy has started the online application form submission process to join the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates will be admitted to the four years B.Tech. course under Cadet Entry Scheme. The selected candidates will join the Indian Navy after completing the training. There are a total of 34 vacancies from which 5 vacancies are for the Education Branch and 29 vacancies are for Executive, Electrical and Engineering Branches. Interested candidates can now apply on the official website of the Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date to submit the application form is 20 October 2021. Interested applicants can also apply for both branches. Candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2020 are eligible to apply for India Navy Recruitment 2021.
Applicants are instructed to check the eligibility carefully before filling the application form. Given below is the explained eligibility criteria:
- Age: The candidates should have born between 2 July 2001 to 1 January 2004. The eligibility criteria include both dates.
- Medical Standard: Applicants will have to undergo a medical examination. There is no relaxation under the medical standards for any category. candidates who will have any category certificate will be given some relaxation on height.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 12th with 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects and 50% marks in English. Applicants who have appeared in JEE Mains 2020 (for B.Tech).
How to fill the Indian Navy Application Form?
Applicants can now fill the online application form by following the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on apply online option available on the website.
- Select your current state and re enter the captcha carefully.
- Click on the option “Register”
- Select the option from which you want to register (with adhaar card or without adhaar card).
- Enter all the required details and submit the form.
- After that enter all the required details, upload documents and submit the application fee if asked.
- Recheck all the filled details and submit the form.
The selection of the candidates will be done based on marks obtained in the JEE examination and the interview which will be held for the shortlisted candidates. A direct link to get the application form is provided below.
Applicants are instructed to click here to get the Indian Navy Application Form. If you have any doubts regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021, tell us in the comment section.