Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy has released the recruitment notification for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’ at various units in Andaman & Nicobar Command, Port Blair. The application window for online application forms has been activated and will get closed on 06th Sep 2022 at 05:00 pm at erecruitment.andaman.gov.in.
Interested candidates must submit their Indian Navy Tradesman Mate recruitment online form 2022 through an online medium and within the stipulated time frame. Carry on by investigating this article to grab details about Indian Navy Tradesman Mate recruitment 2022.
- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Tradesman 2022 Eligibility Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate form 2022
Before proceeding with the application process, all the candidates are counseled to briefly examine the notification available on the official website (erecruitment.andaman.gov.in). In case, more than one application form is submitted by the applicant then the details mentioned in the fresh form will be adopted for the post.
Any online form which is submitted incomplete or through the post, fax, or email will be rejected by the officials without any explanations. Stay connected with this article to collect information regarding Indian Navy Tradesman recruitment 2022.
|Recruitment Body||Indian Navy|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Last date to submit Online Form||06th Sep 2022 (until 05:00 pm)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Documents Verification round|
|Pay Matrix||Rs.18,000 to Rs. 56,900|
|Location||Andaman & Nicobar|
भारीतय नौसेना Tradesman 2022 Vacancies Details
The भारतीय नौसेना officials will distribute the 112 vacancies among the candidates according to their respective categories. We’ve drawn the table below that will help you in collecting details about the distribution of vacancies by the officials:
All those candidates who are aiming of securing a job as Tradesman Mate for the year 2022 into भारतीय नौसेना are advised to check out the particulars mentioned in the tabulated form. As it will assist them in gathering facts related to requirements demanded by the recruitment boy. Examine the table shared below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The contender must have qualified class 10th/High School from a well-recognized Board/Council established across the country. |
(b) Must possess a certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
|Age-Limit||(a) The candidate’s age as of the last date of submitting the application form must fall between 18 years to 25 years.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) The relaxation in age will apply to the reserved candidates whose details can be read below.|
Through this section, all the applicants who are planning to apply for the Tradesman Mate post at the Indian Navy will bump into the complete process that an individual has to follow during the application process. As a writer of this article, I have to warn you not to miss any stage mentioned here.
- Take a step by paying a visit to the recruitment portal i.e. erecruitment.andaman.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ option available on the right side of the page.
- Under the section of Recruitment of Tradesman Mate, tick on the ‘Apply Now’ box.
- Read the guidelines available in the pdf file, then tick on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- On the new window, the registration form will get open.
- Fill up the sections available on the application form step-wise.
- You will get login credentials on your mobile number/email address which will be used to login into the account.
- After submitting all the details inside the registration form, take a preview of the form.
- In case, you find any errors then rectify them immediately.
- Post the rectification process click on the ‘Final Submit’ box.
- The message of your application form submission will get displayed on the screen.
- Download the soft copy of the application form into your device and take out its multiple photocopies.
- Keep the copies secure until the completion of the recruitment procedure.
Documents needed for Tradesman online form
All the candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment process have to upload some documents during the application process. On the grounds of the documents submitted by the applicants, the application form will be verified. The documents which have to upload in the form are:
- Candidate’s passport size photograph, signature image & left thumb impression in the jpeg format.
- Category certificate, Birth certificate, Class 10th, ITI certificate & Ex-Servicemen certificate.
- Any other documents (if asked).
If the applicant forgets to attach any document mentioned above then their form will be rejected immediately & all the details imprinted on the form should be legitimate and follows the eligibility requirements.
|Check||Recruitment Portal, Andaman & Nicobar Administration|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Registration Form||भारतीय नौसेना Tradesman Registration Form 2022|
|Read||Tradesman Mate 2022 Notification|
|Our Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
No, applicants doesn’t have to pay any application fee while applying for the recruitment.
No, applicants won’t get the facility of editing the submitted online form. Hence, they should be very careful while entering the details during the first time.
The last date to submit the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2022 recruitment form is 06th Sep 2022 via online method.
The applicants will be shortlisted after the scrutinization of application form, written exam & documents verification round.