ISAM Recruitment 2022: The Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping have released the notification for the direct recruitment of Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. For this purpose, the submission of applications has already begun. The candidates can apply for the ISAM direct recruitment 2022 through an online application. Moreover, You can submit the application only till 21st July 2022. The authority invites only those candidates who are suitable for the job position. We have discussed all the important terms and conditions of the ISAM Recruitment 2022. Therefore, continue to read the article. It will help you in gathering details on the application fee, online process, qualification, selection process etc of the ISAM Recruitment 2022.
- 1 ISAM Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 ISAM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Apply Online For ISAM 5012 Posts, LDC, AM & Others
- 4 ISAM 2022 Various Posts Selection Process
ISAM Recruitment Notification 2022
The authority is accepting only online applications for the isam.org.in 2022 recruitment. In case, candidates apply through any other mode, the authority will reject the application form. Firstly, you have to check your eligibility for the job you are applying for. Secondly, you have to complete the ISAM 2022 recruitment application process within the prescribed time period. In addition, it is important to provide only correct information. This is because the applications are checked afterwards.
After that, the authority rejects any application with irrelevant details. Lastly, when the authority collects the application successfully, the process of selecting the candidate starts. Keep on reading the article to know more about the ISAM Recruitment 2022.
Indian Statistics Agriculture And Mapping Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts.|
|States||Telangana State, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Odisha|
|Total Number of Vacancies||5012|
|Selection Criteria||On the basis of Merit|
Indian Statistics Agriculture And Mapping Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Date of Recruitment Notification||18th June 2022|
|Start of Online Registration||22nd June 2022|
|Deadline for Online Registration||21st July 2022|
ISAM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The authority put out some qualifications for ISAM 2022 various posts. Then the applicants who satisfy ISAM eligibility criteria can apply for isam.org.in 2022 recruitment. Moreover, these candidates are considered for the selection process. Kindly read the following points to check whether you can apply for the post. Also, the following eligibility criteria are given post-wise. So, apply for the post whose requirements are the same as your qualifications:
- Should have graduated from a recognized university/ college.
- Should have knowledge of computer
- Must have completed a graduation course from any recognized university or college.
- Aside from this, the candidate must have a working knowledge of computers.
Junior Survey Officer
- The candidate should have completed the education till the 10th standard or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have a certificate from the National Council of Vocational Training in Draftsman (Civil) Trade.
- Should have studied Surveying as one of the subjects in two-years course from any recognized ITI. OR
- Should have passed the Civil Draughtsman ITI.
Lower Division Clerk
- The candidate must have completed the Intermediate Education from a recognized board.
- Should have passed the final examination.
- The candidates who have completed their schooling till the 10th class can apply.
- The candidate must have passed the final examination.
The age limit for the candidates is decided between 18 to 35 years. Moreover, the candidate must have attained the age as of the date of notification. In addition, the reserved categories will get the age relaxation as shown in the following table:
|Name of the Category||Relaxed Years|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||15 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
Apply Online For ISAM 5012 Posts, LDC, AM & Others
To complete the ISAM 2022 direct recruitment application process, you have to upload some required documents and submit the fee. Firstly, you have to register online. In case, you are applying for multiple posts. Then you have to fill out the form and submit the fee separately. Furthermore, when online registration is completed, you can fill out the isam.org.in recruitment 2022 for LDC, AM, and other posts application form. For this purpose, you can refer to the following steps mentioned below:
- First, you have to visit the online site of the authority – https://isam.org.in/
- Secondly, click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab as shown in the picture below
- Thirdly, the ISAM LDC, AM & Others 2022 recruitment portal will open. Then, you have to click on the ‘Step 1 Registration’
tab. And choose the ‘Registration Form’ from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select the job from the drop-down menu then provide all the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Then, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- After that, submit the application fee.
- Then, fill out the remaining field of the application form.
- Finally, preview the details and submit the form.
- Lastly, take the printout of the form and payment confirmation page.
- DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2022
- IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- Army Agneepath Agniveers Online Form 2022
- Air Force Agneepath Agniveers Online Form 2022
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ISAM LDC, AM, MTS, and Other Posts Application Fee
The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 480/- as the ISAM LDC, AM, MTS, and Other Posts Application Fee. Also, the amount for all categories is the same. In addition, the payment can be made through UPI, Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking etc. Moreover, if you fail to make the payment in time, the authority will reject your application.
ISAM 2022 Various Posts Selection Process
The authority will select the candidates on the basis of merit for the ISAM 2022 recruitment. Where the candidate’s marks in the respective education course will be considered. For this purpose, the authority will generate a merit list with the help of the computer. Moreover, no weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. After that, the selected candidates will have to take a Basic Computer Training Certificate Course for a minimum of 60 days.
isam.org.in Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|ISAM Official Recruitment Notification PDF||Telangana State|
|ISAM LDC, AM & Others 2022 Registration||Apply Online|
|ISAM Online Site||https://isam.org.in/|
You need to upload your Photograph and Signature to the online form. Firstly, you have to scan them. Moreover, it should be clear and visible. Lastly, keep them ready before filling out the application form.
The authority has released a total of 5012 vacancies in the various job positions. Furthermore, the vacancies are open in the following states:
1. Telangana State
2. Andhra Pradesh
3. Tamil Nadu
For the purpose of applying for the ISAM MTS post, you must have passed the 10th standard. Furthermore, refer to the article to check how to apply for the ISAM MTS 2022 recruitment.
Thank you for reading our article. We hope this article is helpful to the interested candidates. Lastly, for more queries, you can leave your question in the comment box below.