ISRO Recruitment 2023: ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) is inviting Indian candidates to apply for various posts under Advt. No. ISRO:ICRB:02(A-JPA):2022. Individuals who are planning to get themselves registered for any post are hereby informed that the application process has been started and will come to an end on 09th Jan 2023. ISRO CRB officials will approve only those ISRO application forms that were submitted within the due date at (www.isro.gov.in). In this article, you will get to know all the important details related to ISRO recruitment 2023.
ISRO Recruitment Notification 2023
ISRO is one of the most respected organisations that’ve made its unique identity across the globe. To be in service with such an organisation is a life-changing chance for an individual. Through this recruitment drive, ISRO will be recruiting 526 praiseworthy aspirants for numerous vacancies at various zones.
The aspirants must agree to all the Terms & Conditions shared during the application process. They aren’t allowed to apply for the same post in different zones and must conclude the online application process before the last date. To receive the latest notifications visit www.isro.gov.in or bookmark our page.
www.isro.gov.in Assistant Online Form 2022: Overview
|Higher Authority||ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board|
|Organisation||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Post Name||Assistants, Junior Personal Assistants, Upper Division Clerk & Stenographers|
|Application Submission Dates||20th Dec 2022-09th Jan 2023|
|Application Fee||Unreserved/EWS/OBC: Rs.100|
|Payment Medium||Online & Offline|
|Last date to submit fee||11th Jan 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Skill Test|
ISRO Vacancies Distribution 2022
ISRO CRB released 526 vacancies for various posts at Level 4 through its recruitment notification. The vacancies have been distributed as per the zones and categories under the Indian Reservation System. Check out the image uploaded below to know about the vacancies in detail:
IAF Training Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
Kargil SSRB Forester Recruitment 2022
FRI Dehradun Group C Recruitment 2022
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Requirements
It’s not a piece of cake for the applicant to be chosen for a specific at the Indian Space Research Organisation. They’ve to qualify the eligibility requirements decided by the ISRO CRB’s officials and those who pass those criteria will be permitted to be a part of the stages involved in the selection procedure. A detailed description of the educational qualifications, age-limit is shared below:
|Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer||(a) He/She must be a Graduate with a minimum of 60% or with a 6.32 CGPA out of 10 point scale from a recognised university with a condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration as prescribed by the University.|
(b) Must be proficient with computers.
(c) One year experience as Steno-Typist/Stenographer with a min. speed of 60 words per minute in English Stenography.
|Assistants/Upper Division Clerk||(a) They must possess a UG degree or Diploma certificate in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with 60% marks or 6.32 CGPA on a 10- point scale in the final examination from a well-known institution.|
(b) Proficiency in the use of computers.
Steps to apply for ISRO Vacancies online form 2022
- Open the ISRO’s official website (www.isro.gov.in).
- Under the ‘Careers’ column, press the ‘More Info’ tab.
- On the careers page, the section ‘Recruitment Notice’ will be available.
- Select the ‘Advt No. ISRO: ICRB:02(A-JPA):2022 for recruitment to the post of Assistant/Upper Division Clerk and Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer tab.
- At the recruitment page, select the ‘Click here to submit online application’ tab.
- Now select the post as per your preference and the ISRO Recruitment application form 2022 will get visible on your screen.
- Start the application process by filling in the demanded particulars inside the fields and upload your coloured photograph and signature image.
- Then press the ‘Next Step’ box.
- Post the completion of the application process, you will be provided with the credentials and keep them safe.
- You will be redirected to the recruitment page, for the application fee payment process select the ‘Make Payment’ box.
- At the application fee payment page, submit your credentials and tick on the ‘Show Details’ box.
- At the payment page, select the online payment mode and your application fee will be submitted.
- The applicant will be able to submit their respective application fee via Offline Medium also.
- In the end, take out the printout of the application form by selecting ‘Print Application’ and submitting the credentials.
- Make sure that you keep the hard copies of the application form, and fee receipt secure till the end of the selection procedure.
ISRO CRB Recruitment 2022: Links
|Look Into||ISROs Official Portal|
|Apply Now||Registration Window| Payment Window|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Candidates have to download, print and pay the application fee in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of the generation of the challan.
The ISRO CRB officials will not approve the recruitment form 2022 submitted through any post, email or SMS.