ISRO Unnati Programme: The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has started accepting applications for the training programme named as UNispace Nanosatellite Assembly and Training by ISRO. It is commonly known as UNNATI. Online applications have been invited from all over the countries. All the eligible and interested applicants can apply before the last date, which is 15th July 2022. If a space programme is something that attracts you then this article is for you. This article has been prepared to provide all the crucial information on the ISRO Unnati Programme to our readers. Here you will find all details related to the eligibility, programme details, and guidance on how to submit the application form. We advise all the candidates to carefully go through this page if you are interested in the ISRO Unnati Programme
- 1 ISRO Unnati Programme 2022
- 2 Who Can Attend ISRO UNNATI Programme?
- 3 ISRO Unnati Programme Online Application Process
ISRO Unnati Programme 2022
The Indian Space Research Organisation carries out space programmes through its institutions situated across the country. Its main objective is to evolve space technology and its implementation to benefit society. Through the years, ISRO has executed various missions to provide space services to address the matter of national development. The U. R. Rao Satellite Centre (URSC) is also known as the ISRO Satellite Centre. It manages the programme by using its facilities of the state-of-the-art- satellite.
This aims at constructing the nanosatellite by providing in-depth theoretical sittings along with exposure to the practical knowledge as well. This is the third batch of the UNNATI programme that is going to be conducted between 15th October to 15th December 2022 in cooperation with the UNOOSA (United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs). For being a part of the ISRO UNNATI training programme, you need to submit an online application from the authorized portal. Only those applications will be considered which are submitted within the prescribed time period.
ursc.gov.in UNNATI Programme HIghlights
|Name of the Programme||UNispace Nanosatellite Assembly and Training by ISRO (UNNATI)|
|Concerned Authority||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
ursc.gov.in UNNATI Course: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st June 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||15th July 2022|
|Candidate Finalization||15th August 2022|
|Course Commencements||15th October 2022|
|Course Completion||15th December 2022|
Who Can Attend ISRO UNNATI Programme?
The course is open to the candidates who have done graduation or post-graduation in the Engineering or Science discipline. Those candidates can apply who have an interest to grasp the knowledge of space technology, space system circuit designs, and management of space systems. The course will be in English only. So, the candidates need to be proficient in the language to be able to understand the course.
- What Is Masked Aadhaar Card?
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2022
- Khelo India Internship 2022
- PM Cares For Children Scheme 2022
- JAN Samarth Portal 2022
ISRO Unnati Programme Online Application Process
The candidates are required to visit the site of the authority and fill out the application form from thereon. If you are unsure about the online procedure then don’t worry we have mentioned all the necessary steps required for accessing the application form. Make sure you have checked the eligibility criteria for the programme before coming to this section. You can also check the registration link that we have attached at the end of this page.
- Firstly, you have to open the ISRO official website in your browser – https://www.ursc.gov.in/
- Secondly, you have to click on the ‘UNNATI’ tab as shown in the picture below.
- The official UNNATI portal will appear on the screen. Scroll down to see the link for registration, click on it.
- A new tab will open on the side where you have to enter your name, email id and select your nationality from the list tab. Enter the captcha text and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- You will receive your username and password. After that, you have to open the link to the login portal and provide previously received credentials.
- After clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, provide all the details asked in the application form. Make sure you have entered all the valid information.
- Upload necessary documents as instructed in the application form.
- Preview the form before final submission.
- After finalizing all the information, submit the application form.
- At last, remember to download the form and print a copy of the same.
- RBI Grade B Officer Result 2022 Date; Phase I Result Link
- ECGC PO Result 2022 Date: Cut Off, Merit List
- RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification For 3612 Posts
UNispace Nanosatellite Assembly and Training by ISRO Course Details
The authority will take necessary actions in finalizing the candidates, it will be done by August 15th 2022. Once the candidates are selected the concerned authority will provide the airfare of economy class to and from the country of the candidate to Bengaluru, India. Food and accommodations will be provided by the URSC, ISRO. The following are the prominent details of the course, kindly bring your full attention to the points mentioned below:
- The course will be conducted for the duration of eight weeks.
- The third batch will consist of a total of thirty participants (30)
- After the selection of the participants, three groups will be formed having 10 members in each.
- Groups will work on Assembly, Integration, and Nanosatellite Testing.
- The course will be held at the URSC, ISRO, Bengaluru, India.
ISRO UNNATI 2022: Important Links
|UNNATI 2022 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Register NOW||Apply Here|
The article ends here, we have shared all the particulars of the ISRO Unnati Programme. We hope this page is helpful to all the space aspiring candidates. If you have queries then you can ask your question in the comment box below.