ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is drafting young and enthusiastic Indians. Candidates who pass the eligibility should apply for this opportunity to serve the nation. The authorities published a short notice regarding 71 vacancies in the ITB Police force. Interested candidates will find all the necessary details regarding the ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023 in this article.
ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Notification
The short notice read that this recruitment drive shall be conducted for the applicants belonging to the sports quota. Indian males and females who play and have represented themselves at the level per the authorities in sports. Applicants should go through the mentioned eligibility to appear for this vacancy. This is an overview table for this job opportunity. Go through the important dates before applying online.
|Department||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Salary||21,700- 69,100 rupees|
|Application begin||20th of February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last day to apply||21st of March 2023|
Vacancies in the ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023
Sports quota vacancies are open for various regimens in the ITBP. Meritorious sportspersons should make use of this employment program. Interested persons can check if they match the required disciplines through the vacancy table mentioned below.
IB 2023 Recruitment Notification
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification
India Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2023
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023
Eligibility for the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
The authorities of the Indo -Tibetan Border Police have not yet published the complete notice. Information regarding eligibility, minimum age and qualifications can be checked through that. Meanwhile, here are a few basic conditions to be satisfied before filling out the online forms:
- Candidates should be Indian citizens.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years on the prescribed date.
- Educational Qualifications shall be updated soon.
How to apply for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023?
The candidates should know that the only mode of application is Online. The authorities will not accept any offline forms. To get employment in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, aspirants have to undergo a two-step process. The first step is registration and the application thereafter.
- Visit the online portal https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Drag down to the recruitment section.
- Click on the “New registration option in the top right corner.
- Fill up the Sign-Up form.
- Enter your name.
- Email Id.
- Date of -Birth (As per the high school certificate)
- Create a Password.
- Note it down somewhere for the future.
- Enter the security code.
- Press Submit.
- Now, back to the recruitment page.
- Select the option for “Meritorious Sportspersons.”
- The link will divert to the application form.
- Login to the profile.
- Use email Id.
- Enter captcha.
- Fill in the details in the form.
- Upload the essential documents.
- Apply and download a copy.
Keep the necessary documents ready before proceeding towards the application process. The official notification will provide a list of the other essential documents. Meanwhile, applicants should take note of the guidelines and format of these:
|Documents||File format||File size|
|Photograph||JPEG or JPG||30-100kb|
|Signature||JPEG or JPG||15-30kb|
ITBP Constable Recruitment Application fee
Applications will only be accepted only after fees have been charged for the online service. Do not forget to make the payment before the last day, which is the 21st of March 2023. Applicants should make the required payments according to their category. Check this table for the amount of fee payment:
|SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Women||0|
Selection Process for the ITBP Constable Post
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will appoint eligible candidates through a strict screening procedure. They will go through three-level of selection procedures.
- Documentation: The selected applicants will have to appear for the verification of their claimed documents.
- Physical Standard Test or PST– Short-listed candidates will have to undergo specific tests to ascertain their fitness.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME)– a Medical Professional will inspect the medical wellness of the applicants.
|ITBP Constable Sportspersons Recruitment||Apply for 71 posts|
|ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Short Notice||Read Here|
|ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Available Now|
|Official website||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Home|
|Visit||NVS RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Constable GD post has 71 vacancies in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Applications will begin on the 20th of February 2023 for the constable posts under the sports quota.
Visit the official website of the Indo Tebabtin border Police to fill out the online form.
Applicants have to pay 100 rupees. SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and women do not have to pay any amount for the online application.
Applications will end on 21st March 2023 for the sports quota vacancies.