Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme | Jagananna Vidya Deevena second instalment date | Vidya Deevena second amount release date | జగనన్న విద్యదీవెన | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme on 28 April 2020 which is a fee reimbursement scheme and it is benefiting around 14 lakh college students. And the amount of fee reimbursement is directly credited into the account of the beneficiary’s mother and the academic course fee is credited in four instalments. The government has already released the 4000 crores whereas 1880 crore for pending dues. To know more about the scheme and status read this article.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
Last year on 28th April 2020, the Chief Minister interacted with the students through video conferencing and he said that not a single family will fall into a debt trap for their children’s education and health. He also added that education is the only way and asset which they can offer to the students of a down-trodden family and if these students complete their education and get a good job then they can make their life better and secure their family’s future as well. In addition, he launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
This scheme aims to provide needy students with a scholarship that’ll help the students to pay their educational fees. Some students do have a great academic score but are unable to carry on with their studies due to financial crises. The government is looking forward to helping out these students by providing them with scholarships that’ll help them pay their educational debts.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Fee Reimbursement
The government gives the fee reimbursement benefit to the children in four instalments and the instalments are directly credited into the account of their mothers. But there were some cases in which the parents already submitted their ward’s fee, regarding this, the officials suggested that they must approach the student’s college to claim their refunds.
Also Check: AP Ration Card [Status] 2022 Apply Online
The CM said that all parents may question the college regarding their ward’s performance and facilities provided to them and all parents must visit their ward’s college once every three months to check the performance of their ward and if any college is not providing facilities to their wards then parents can also complain the authority by dialling 1902 which is a helpline number.
AP Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
The Vidya Deevena scheme is for the students who want to pursue their higher education like polytechnic, graduation, engineering, and PG courses, but are unable to pay their fees. These students can now avail the facility of fee reimbursement through this scheme. This scheme is only for those who belong to the economically backward class and are not able to pay their educational expenses.
Under the scheme, the students will get Rs. 20000 per annum for their fee reimbursement in four instalments and the amount will be directly credited into the account of the beneficiary’s mother. And this fee can be utilized in college fees, food and hostel, and other expense of the college.
AP Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022: Overview
|Scheme name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme (JVD)|
|Scheme announced on||27th November 2019|
|Date of scheme Implementation||28 April 2020|
|Aim of the scheme||100% fee reimbursement|
|Number of beneficiaries||14 lakh approx.|
|Scheme announced by||CM of AP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Amount credit in||Four instalment|
|List of beneficiary||Available on the portal|
Steps to check Vidya Deevena scheme list
Those who had already applied for the scheme and wanted to check-list then they need to follow the procedure which we have given below:
- First, the applicant needs to visit the official website that has been linked below
- Now, they need to check their secretariat code first and for that, they need to click on the know your secretariat tab available in the menu bar
- After that scroll through your district and click on the blue colour link in front of it and be specific with the rural/urban link
- After that select the Mandal you belong to
- And now the secretariat code of your ward will be available to you
- Note down that code and go through the link of secretariat staff mapping and enter that code and the list of the beneficiary will be available to you.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022- Key points
- Under the Vidya Deevena scheme, the complete fee of the students will be reimbursed.
- In this scheme, yearly Rs. 20,000/- will be given to every student for their food and hostel expenses.
- Those who have already paid their fee can apply for the claim in their respective college department.
- This scheme is only for those students whose family’s annual income is less than 2.5 lakh.
- Only such families ward is eligible for the scheme that is having less than 10 acres of wet or 25 acres of dry land or 25 acres of both wet and dry land.
- None of the family members should be a government employee or pensioner but those who are sanitary workers are exempted from this.
- The family of the ward should not hold any four-wheelers (taxis, autos, and tractors are exempted from this)
- None of the family members pays income tax.
- If a family living in the municipal area then their built-up area should be less than 1500 sq. ft.
The students who had applied for the scheme can check their list on the official website with the help of their secretariat code.
You can check the secretariat code under the Know your secretariat code tab which is available on the official page of http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
If your village is not listed in the secretariat then it is due to your Gram panchayat was not mapped with the concerned secretariat if you are facing this issue then you must contact the concerned authority.
Yes, such students who had already submitted their fees for 2019-2020 then they can apply for a refund of their fee to their college department.
They can call the helpline number which is 1902.
The government allocated 4000 crores for the scheme and 1880 crores for the pending dues.
The scheme was announced by the government on 27th November 2019 and it was implemented on 28 April 2020.
Ask us the below question related to the AP Vidya Deevena scheme.