JAN Samarth Portal 2023: The government has been focusing on digitalizing every possible service for the citizens to utilize its benefits more efficiently. Efforts have been put into making all the schemes available online. Similarly, the JAN Samarth portal (pilot version) has been launched to make all the schemes available in a single portal.
Now all the citizens can take advantage of the schemes without any complications. The beneficiary has to register in the common portal for availing of the services of all the schemes. However, the registration portal has not begun yet. To better understand the purpose of the JAN Samarth Portal 2023, we have discussed its benefits on this page. Kindly read the article with utmost understanding for learning how to register on the JAN Samarth Portal 2023.
JAN Samarth Portal 2023
Under the JAN Samarth portal 2023, four credit-linked scheme categories and a total of thirteen central government subsidy schemes are available. As per the media reports, the government is contemplating adding 15 schemes to the Jan Samarth portal. The government is focusing more on improving the work of governance and limiting the involvement of third parties. However, all the schemes under this portal have their terms and conditions.
To apply for any scheme, you have to check its eligibility criteria first. Those who satisfy all the required conditions will be benefited. Under this portal, each scheme has an option for checking eligibility. You are required to answer some questions and once you are declared eligible, you can proceed further with the application process.
Currently, the portal is going through pilot testing. Once the process of testing the portal is completed and successful, it will be put forward for use by the common people. Since the official launch is yet to happen, we suggest bookmarking our page so that you can get all the updated news on the JAN Samarth Portal 2023. Continue to read the article with full attention.
www.jansamarth.in Initiative 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||JAN Samarth Portal 2023|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the Country|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Status of the Portal||Pilot Stage|
|Official Online Portal||https://www.jansamarth.in/|
- NREGA Job Card List 2023 [State Wise Link]
- One Nation One Ration Card Yojana ONORC
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- PM Yuva Yojana For Writers
Jan Samarth Portal Benefits
To make you fully aware of the concept, we have discussed all the benefits of this initiative. The below-mentioned points will make you understand the advantages or what you will be gaining with the launch of this portal.
- The main aim of this portal is to encourage the overall growth and evolution of various sectors by furnishing fair government benefits through a simple and easy digital process. This is done by providing the right guidance and covering the end-to-end procedures and activities of all the schemes linked under this portal.
- The portal uses cutting-edge technology which means that the government has used the most recent and high-level IT developments. It also uses smart analytics to guide the beneficiaries. This helps in providing the best suitable available for the beneficiary according to his or her requirements and credentials.
- The application process for the scheme usually takes time to process and benefits are offered after a long period. With this initiative, the complete process of application becomes easy, fast, and stress-free since all the verification process has been digitalised.
- The applicants will be given the facility to check the status of their applications from the comfort of their homes.
- You can view offers from more than one hundred twenty-five lenders.
- The advanced technologies fill the application form automatically by reading your basic details. Thus ensuring a smooth process by eradicating lengthy and tiring procedures.
- The delivery of the service is fast as the verification is completely digitalized.
Available Schemes on the www.jansamarth.in Portal
The portal has thirteen credit-linked schemes spread into 4 loan categories. These categories are as follows:
- Education Loan
- Agri Infrastructure Loan
- Business Activity Loan
- Livelihood Loan
Each category has numerous schemes available under it. We have specified in the table below for all our readers. Kindly refer to the table below:
|Name of the Category||Name of the Schemes|
|Education Loan||1. Central Sector Interest Subsidy (CSIS)|
2. Padho Pardesh
3. Dr Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme
|Agri Infrastructure Loan||1. Agri Clinics and Agri-Business Centres Scheme|
2. Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure (AMI)
3. Agriculture Infrastructure Fund (AIF)
|Business Activity Loan||1. Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)|
2. Star Weaver Mudra Scheme (SWMS)
3. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY)
4. Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor Astmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme (PM SVANidhi)
5. Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (SRMS)
6. Stand Up India Scheme (StanUpIndia)
|Livelihood Loan||Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM)|
The readers are advised to check the portal for getting complete information on the above-mentioned schemes.
Jan Samarth Portal Registration Process
The process of registration is very simple. Initially, you have to get your eligibility check and choose the scheme as per your requirements. After that, you have to complete the online application process. This can be done by following the below-mentioned steps. You may need the requirements of the basic documents such as an Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Bank Statements, etc. Since the portal is running under the pilot test, the portal is not accepting registration. The link for it will be provided on this page so make sure you visit this site daily.
- To start the process, you have to open the official page of the portal – https://www.jansamarth.in/
- Now, click on the orange coloured ‘Register’ button as shown in the picture below:
- Clicking on the button will lead to the applicant login page. You have to click on the ‘Register’ link again.
- After that, you will be redirected to the registration form where you have to provide your details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- Upload all the required documents as well.
- Once you have provided all the necessary information, smart analytics will auto-fill the application form by capturing the details with the help of advanced technologies.
- Submit and download the application form.
- Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana
- MP Sambal Yojana 2.0
- AP Seva Portal 2.0 Registration
- UP ePension Portal 2023
JAN Samarth Portal 2023: Related Links
|Apply Now||Online Registration| Login|
|Look Into||JanSamarth Official Portal|
The article ends here, thank you for staying with us till the end. We hope that the information provided on this page helped in understanding the concept. If you are still in doubt then feel free to leave your question in the comment box below, we will try our best to provide the best answer.