JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to conduct the Online Competitive Examination on 22nd June 2022. It is for recruiting the applicants for the post of Community Health Officer. For this, the board has released the jceceb admit card 2022 on 18th June 2022 for eligible applicants. Now you can download it for appearing in the examination. It is mandatory for you to appear in the exam with your respective admit card. It is available on the official website. If you are going to appear in the bridge course exam 2022 then you will find this article helpful. We have shared all the relevant information on the JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card. Start to read the article completely to the end.
- 1 JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card 2022
- 2 How To Get JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card 2022?
- 3 Jharkhand CHO Bridge Course Exam 2022
JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card 2022
An Admit card is a significant document for the applicants. For downloading the JCECEB bridge course admit card, you have to provide login credentials. When you click on the link, you will be redirected to the jceceb login portal. The board provides jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in admit cards to those applicants who completed the application process within the given time period. In this article, you will find important information related to the admit card. Therefore, you must read the article. Furthermore, the following information provides guidance on how to download the admit card.
- SSC Selection Post Phase X Admit Card 2022
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2022 Date
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2022
JCECEB Bridge Course Programme 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||JCECEB CHO Bridge Course Examination – 2022|
|Concerned Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer|
|Under||Bridge Course Programme 2022|
|Mode of Hall Ticket||Online|
JCECEB Bridge Course Programme 2022: Important Dates
|JCECEB Admit Card 2022 Release Date||18th June 2022|
|Online Competitive Examination||22nd June 2022|
|Declaration of jceceb results 2022||29th June 2022|
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Hall Ticket Important Guidelines
Here, in this paragraph, we have talked about the important guidelines that you should know. Thus, the following points help in knowing what you are allowed to do. All applicants must give a thorough read to the points given below before downloading the admit card:
- Check the details on your jceceb CHO hall ticket. It should be accurate and there should be no spelling mistakes.
- Make sure not to write anything over the details of the admit card. This can cause complications during the examination. Also, do not laminate the admit card before the end of the examination.
- Take one photo identity card along with your admit card. Such as an aadhar card, pan card, ration card, driving license, voter id etc.
- Carefully read the instructions given on your jceceb bridge course programme 2022 admit card. You have to comply with them in the examination hall. If you are found misbehaving then it can lead to a bad impact on your performance.
How To Get JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card 2022?
You can download it from the official website of the board. If you are not sure about the online process then you don’t have to worry. In this section, you get stepwise instructions for completing the downloading process successfully.
- The first step would be to open the official site – https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- From there, click on the e-admit card link given on the home page.
- After that, a new tab will open on the side. There you have to enter your application number and date of birth. Click on the ‘login’ button.
- Once you submit the details, your admit card will appear.
- Download it and get the hard copy as well.
Jharkhand CHO Bridge Course Exam 2022
The exam will be of three papers. it will be taken in two shifts. The first shift will be for one hour forty minutes whereas the second shift will be for two hours thirty minutes. Paper, I will be on language knowledge and Paper II will be on identified regional/ tribal language. Moreover, Paper III will be of 150 MCQs as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Questions|
|Technical/ Special Subjects||100|
|CHO Bridge Course Admission 2022 Schedule||Click Here|
|JCECEB Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
You need your application number and date of birth for logging in.
The exam is going to be held on 22nd June 2022.
The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Information on the Jharkhand CHO admit card has been communicated on this page. We hope you find this article helpful.