Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2022: JCECEB conducted B.Sc Nursing (Basic & Post Basic) CBT on 20th Dec 2021 at different examination venues across their state. Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing seat allotment result was supposed to be announced on 28th Dec 2021 but now the date has been extended and it was out on 06th Jan 2022 on their official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
Latest Update: The Seat Allocation Result was released on 6 January 2022. The link to check the allocation result is provided in the article.
- 1 Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2022
- 2 Counselling Stages in Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022
- 3 Steps to download Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Result
- 4 About JCECEB
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Result 2022
To download the JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Allocation Result, candidates have to enter their respective login details and along with it the Board will also provide the provisional allotment letter which will be used while reporting at the allotted college/university. On this page, you’ll get all kinds of facts that will help you understand easily the schedule, process and other details regarding the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment result 2022.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Seat Allocation Result 2022: Overview
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam Name||B.Sc Nursing (Basic & Post Basic) Entrance Exam|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Category of Article||Result|
|Exam Date||20th Dec 2021|
|Allotment Result Date||06th Jan 2022|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Timetable 2022
|Round 1 Online registration, fees payment, choice filling & locking||31st Dec 2021|
|Publishment of provisional allotment letter||05th-15th Jan 2022|
|Reporting and admission at allotted college/university||06th Jan 2022|
|Round 2 Online registration, fee payment, choice filling & locking||22nd-31st Jan 2022|
|Posting of provisional allotment letter||05th-15th Feb 2022|
|Reporting and admission at allotted college||05th-15th Feb 2022|
Counselling Stages in Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022
- Registration & Fee Payment: Shortlisted candidates are supposed to get themselves registered first if they want to attend counselling session. They’ve to pay counselling fees decided by the board and the payment should be done online via Debit Card, Credit Card or MasterPay.
- Choice Filing & Locking: After paying the fees, the candidate will proceed towards the next stage under which they will be choosing the course and college of their own preference. Candidate should be very careful during this stage because once the choice is locked then the window will get close.
- Seats Allotment: The Board will allott the seat according to their rank in the merit list and the chocies locked by them. JCECEB has full authority to change the college/course locked by the candidate, if they found out that the marks scored by the candidate is less then the actual marks required to get admission into that college.
- Provisional Allotment Letter: After allotting the seats, the shortlisted candidates will be given a provisional allotment letter which will be sent to them on their registered email address. The allotment letter will help the candidate to attend the counselling session into the college allotted to them.
- Reporting at allotted college: After downloading the allotment letter, the candidate are suppose to report at the college allotted to them. Candidates are supposed to carry multiple documents along with them on the reporting day which will be verified by the college authorities.
- Admission at College: After the verification of documents, the university will post the list of final shortlisted candidates who got selected and to attend the orientation students have to submit the admission fee and complete the other procedure also.
Documents for Verification
The list of documents that the applicant have to carry at the allotted college are listed below:
- Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket, Result, Allotment Letter.
- Marksheets of all educational qualification attained till date.
- Government ID (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc).
- Colored passport size photograph attached in the application form.
- Birth, Caste, Transfer, Character & Domicile certificate.
Steps to download Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Result
Under this paragraph, we’ve shared the steps through which you can download the B.Sc Nursing result and those are as follows:
- Visit JCECEB’s official website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- After arriving on Board’s main page, click on ‘Result’ button present on left side.
- Now you’ll land on the result page, select the examination name and then enter the roll number.
- Have patience for few moments and a web page will provide your Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing result 2021.
- Read all the details and then download the file.
Pointers mentioned inside the result/scorecard
- Candidates Name,
- Roll Number,
- Course Name,
- Marks Scored,
- Qualifying Status (Pass/Fail).
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of the State Government. The Board came into existence in 2001 and has been given the responsibility to conduct the various entrance exam in the State. Currently, the board is conducting PGMAT, JCECE, BScNCE, PECE, ITIECE & many more.