JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited online applications for 708 posts of a medical officer, candidates can now fill the application form the submission of online application started from 20th December 2021 and the last date to submit the online application form is on 19th January 2022. Candidates are hereby informed to read the eligibility criteria and all the instructions given by the authority, before filling the application make sure to read the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment properly and if eligible only then fill the application form.
All the medical aspirant candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission i.e. jkpsc.nic.in and fill the application form fill all the information correctly and check it again before submitting it, once you submit the form you will not get chance to make changes on it. You will get all the related information here on this page so to know more about it read the full article.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
All the aspirant candidates who are willing to sit for the medical officer post then here is the opportunity for all the aspiring candidates to fill the application form by visiting the official website of JKPSC the link for the application form will be available on the website. Many applicants have already filled and submitted the application form for the recruitment, candidate will get all the related information regarding the application form exam date schedule on the official website once the application process is done the authority will publish a further notice regarding the same, the candidate has to be in regular touch with the website to get all the updates regarding the recruitment.
|Article type||JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Number of posts||708 vacancies|
|Name of the post||Medical Officer|
|Submission of online application form||20th December 2021|
|Last date of filing the application form||19th January 2022|
JKPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2021
There is some eligibility for all the candidates who are filling the application form have to go through the eligibility criteria and only then fill the application form. The candidate who did not fit according to the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post then he/she will not be able to fill the application form. Below are the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- All the candidates who have successfully filled the application form will be able to make changes or edit their application form within three days after after the cutoff date i.e. 22nd January 2022 till 24th January 2022.
- There is category wise age limit for all the candidate applying for the recruitment. Below is the category wie age limit for the recruitment.
|Category of the candidates||Age limit|
|In-service candidate /government||40 years|
Procedure To Fill JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Form 2021
The application form for the recruitment of medical post is available on the official website of the JKPSC official website candidate can fill the form and get themselves registered for the post, Get all the information regarding the post from the official website of the same. Below is the procedure to fill the application form.
- To fill the application for medical officer recruitment you have to first visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission i.e. jkpsc.nic.in .
- After you have visited the official website the home page will appear before you on your computer screen, there you will get the link for One Time Registration (OTR) and if you have already ccreated your profile then login to menue.
- After you have clicked on the link you will be directed to a new page there you have to fill the form, fill all the details correctly like name, father’s name, mother’s name etc. fill all the pesonal details properly on the application form.
- After you have fill the application form attach all the required documents with the applicaction form and then click on the submit option.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully downloadd the JKPSC medical officer application form.
JKPSC Medical Officer Required Documents
There are some documents that the candidates have to attach with the application form while filling the form, it is mandatory for all the applicants to attach the required documents without uploading the documents the application will not proceed for further process Below is the list of the required documents for the application form.
- Candidate’s date of birth certificate ( 10th and 12th marksheet)
- Candidate’ s domicile certificate
- Candidate’s caste certificate.
- Candidate’s MBBS degree certificate along with the consolidated marks.
- Candidate’s intership certificate
- Candidate’s registration certificate.
- Candidate’s recent clicked passport size photograph (10kb to 20kb JPEG or JPG only)
JKPSC Medical Officer Application Fee
All the applicants who are submitting the application form when you are filling the form, after that you have to deposit the fee for the application form, fill the form, and then also pay the fee for it, there is a different fee for different category check the fee for the same the fee for the application will be deposited online mode only. After successfully completing the submission of the application form then the candidate has to deposit the fee for the application form.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Links
|JKPSC Medical Officer Notification||Click Here|
|JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment application form||Click Here|