JNVST Syllabus Exam Pattern For Class 6th And 9th Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance Exam | Navodaya Syllabus 2022 pdf
The application procedure for the JNVST entrance exam has been completed now. For class 6, entrance examinations will be conducted on 30 April 2022. It is a national Level Examination for students from all over India. Lakhs of students participate in the examination to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Schools. Depicts the significance of this examination. The students try their very best in order to clear this entrance examination in order to avail the various benefits that the Vidyalaya provides. The students can enjoy various advantages like the advantages in the sports field.
This entrance examination is purely based on talent. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conducts an examination under the affiliation of the CBSE. In this article, we have provided information related to JNVST 2022 syllabus exam pattern for classes 6th and 9th. Candidates should stick with the syllabus of examinations to perform extravagantly in the examinations. Working hard for the examination and being persistent allows the students to crack the examination without much difficulty.
JNVST Syllabus Exam Pattern 2022
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test will be conducted on 30 April 2022 for Class 6th Admission 2022. Examination centres are distributed all over India and examination mode is offline which means that the examination is OMR sheet based. Paper will be translated into different languages. Regional candidates can select any language out of 21 languages in which the paper is available.
Also Check: JNVST Admit Card 2022 Class 6
JNVST Syllabus Exam Pattern For Class Six
The examination pattern for Jawahar Navodaya class 6th is given below. This examination will consist of objective-type questions. The section is provided. There are no negative marks for wrong answers. Candidates should perform their best in order to get there on the merit list. Candidates should clear cut off. Paper is subdivided as below:-
- A total of 120 minutes is provided to solve the paper.
- Classes of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will be conducted in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, English, Hindi, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Manipuri, etc
- The examination is OMR-based. It is compulsory to clear sections and aggregate to be in the merit list.
- This section consist of 50% weightage
- Maximum time is also provided for this ability
- Mental ability section will consist questions like odd one out, pattern completion, figure matching, figure series, completion analogue in geometrical figure completion, Mirror image on whole pattern.
- Space visualisation, embedded figure
- This section will help to check ability of candidate to think
- Scoring better in the section is not that tough
- However Presence of Mind is required
- This comes under our ability to think beyond concept and find relation in pattern
- Candidate should more focus on this section
- This section consists of the number and numeric system
- For fundamental operation on the whole number
- Rational number and factors and multiplication including their property
- LCM and HCF of numbers are there
- Decimal and fundamental operation on them
- Profit loss, simple interest, distance time, unit conversion of fraction to decimal, and vice versa
- Application of number in measure length mass capacity and time money etc
- Approximation of expression simplification of numerical expression percentage and its application. Perimeter area and volume.
- Arithmetic test questions will be of level 5th. So paper can be a broad syllabus but the level of the paper will not tough.
- All the candidate should prepare very well because maybe the paper level is not tough but the competition level will be very high
- This section will consist of comprehensive passage and grammar.
- In Grammar, it will consist of noun, pronoun, adjective, adverb, preposition, conjunction, etc
- A comprehensive passage will consist of a paragraph given some question related to this paragraph will be asked.
JNVST 2022 Syllabus Exam Pattern for Class 9
It is a descriptive/objective-type question paper. This paper will be available in only 2 languages i.e., English and Hindi. A total of 150 minutes will be granted to candidates. There are a total of hundred questions each carrying one mark that are to be solved in the given time. There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer. This paper will consist of the following subdivisions:-
Unseen and comprehension passage, word substitution, application, para jumbled word and sentence structure, speech degrees model of memory use of preposition voice etc.
Number system, square, square root, cube, cube root, direct and Inverse proportion, profit loss simple and compound interest, discount algebraic expression, identity including factorization, bar graph pie chart data interpretation, probability linear equation in one variable, mensuration understanding quadrilateral parallelogram volume of cube kite rhombus etc.
Production of crops and its management, food preservation, plastic synthetic fibres material, for Petroleum fossil fuel material refining of Petroleum, metal and non-metal combustion and Flame. Living and non-living, various states of material conservation of plant and animal. Structure of cell and its function. Wildlife sanctuary and national parks age of adolescence and various stages of human. Reproduction system Asexual and bisexual reproduction. Forces pressure optics human eye and its care light sound current electricity. Pollution of water and air natural phenomena such as lighting stars and constellations are the solar system planet etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jawahar Navodaya entrance examination for Class 6 will occur on 30 April 2022.
This includes mental ability, automatic ability, and language test
Questions will be asked from sections like English, Hindi maths science.
There is no such provision. No negative marks for the wrong answers. Candidates can attempt as many questions as they want.
The complete syllabus regarding this examination is discussed above. The candidate should prepare according to the syllabus and in concrete mode.