LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has released the recruitment notification to fill the various vacancies available with LIC. LIC has released 218 vacancies on the posts of Assistant Engineers (AE) in civil/ electrical/structural/ MEP streams, Assistant Architect (AA) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) specialist. Interested candidates can apply for the suitable vacancies till 15 March 2020.
In this article, we have compiled information about LIC Recruitment 2020. If you are looking for a govt job in India then here you can check your eligibility to apply for vacancies. Further, we have also given a link at the bottom of this post so that you can apply for the vacancies. LIC is inviting online applications from job seekers.
Also Read: Calicut University Result 2020
- 1 LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 LIC Recruitment 2020: An Overview
- 1.2 LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- 1.3 LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020: Details Of Vacant Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria To Apply For LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020
- 1.5 LIC AAO Age Limit
- 1.6 LIC AAO Selection Process
- 1.7 Exam Pattern for LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020
- 1.8 LIC AAO Main Exam Pattern
- 1.9 LIC AAO Interview
- 1.10 Important Links
LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020
It is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to work with the government sector. All willing candidates can apply online for the released vacancies. The applicants can check their eligibility, important dates and the process to apply for the released vacancies from this post. So here have a look at the table given below to get some quick information about LIC Recruitment 2020;
LIC Recruitment 2020: An Overview
|Title of Notification||LIC Recruitment 2020: AAO & AE Vacancies Notified, Apply Online for 218 Posts|
|Notification Released Date||Feb 25, 2020|
|Last Date To Apply for the vacancies||Mar 15, 2020|
|Vacant Posts||Assistant Engineers (AE) in civil/ electrical/structural/ MEP streams, Assistant Architect (AA) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) specialist|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Vacancies Available With||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate|
|Functional Area of Job||Administration, Other Functional Area|
LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is one of the best places to work for job seekers. So many candidates must want to work with this organization. Here are the important dates to apply for the vacant posts available in LIC;
- The submission of online application to apply for LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020 will start from 25 February 2020
- Last Date to submit the online application for LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020: 15 March 2020
- Downloading of the hall ticket for Online Preliminary Examination will start from 27 March to 4 April 2020
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 4 April 2020
- Mains Exam Date will be communicated later
LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020: Details Of Vacant Posts
As LIC is available all over the country so the numbers of vacant posts are always good with this organization. This time LIC has released a total of 218 vacancies for Assistant Engineer and AAO. Here have a look at the available vacant posts;
- Assistant Engineer – 50 Posts
- Assistant Administrative officers – 168 Posts
The table given below has the details of category wise available vacant posts with LIC;
|AAO Chartered Accountant||6||3||11||4||16||40|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2020
Before applying for the vacant posts the applicants
will have to check their eligibility for the different vacancies. Here we have
compiled about the same. If you are looking to work with LIC then check your eligibility
here then apply for the available vacancies online. Read on to get more
information about the requirement set by the LIC for applicants;
- To apply for AE (Civil/Electrical) the candidate must have done B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For the post of Assistant Architect, the candidate must have done B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- To apply for AE (Structural) post the minimum educational qualification is M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- For AE (MEP engineers) vacancies the essential qualification is B. Tech. /B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) post the candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- To apply for the post of AAO (Actuarial), the candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For AAO (Legal) post the required educational qualification is a Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University.
- To apply for the vacancies of AAO (Rajbhasha), the candidate should have a Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- For AAO (IT) post the applicant should have a Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Age Limit
To apply for the released vacancies of LIC AAO the candidate must have attained the age of 21 years. The maximum age of the applicant must not exceed the age of 30 years. According to the notification, only those candidates will be eligible to apply for the vacant posts in line who have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990 and no later than 01.03.1999 (both days inclusive). As per the rules of Government of India, the candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit. Here have a look at the table given below to know more about the same;
|Category Of the Candidates||Age Relaxation in upper age limit|
|A person with Benchmark Disabilities(Gen)||10 Years|
|A person with Benchmark Disabilities(SC/ST)||15 Years|
|A person with Benchmark Disabilities(OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
LIC AAO Selection Process
The selection process for suitable candidates in LIC will be conducted through three stages. Following are the three stages of the LIC AAO exam:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
Exam Pattern for LIC AAO AE Recruitment 2020
The prelim exam of LIC will be conducted online at different exam centers in different states. The prelim exam for LIC AAO recruitment will be qualifying in nature. The exam will be having bilingual and will be in Hindi and English both languages. The exam will be having three sections and the candidate will get 20 minutes to attempt each section. Here have a look at the exam pattern and the cut off marks to qualify the prelim exam;
|Subject||Marks||Minimum Qualifying score|
|English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension||30*||9||10|
LIC AAO Main Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the LIC recruitment Mains exam will be different as per the available vacant posts. Here have a look at the pattern of the mains exam for LIC AAO Recruitment;
|Section||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||90||40||45||40 Minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||60||27||30||20 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||90||40||45||40 Minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||60||27||30||20 Minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||25||9||10||30 Minutes|
LIC AAO Interview
The last stage of the recruitment process will be Interview
round. In this round, the number of candidates to be called will be about three
times the number of vacancies to be filled.
After this round, the final result will be released online and shortlisted candidates will be sent for the medical test. Based on the medical test the selection of the candidates will be done.