KALIA Yojana List 2022, Check the Final list here: Kalia Yojana is an innovative farmer welfare scheme of the Naveen Patnaik Government in the state of Odisha. Kalia scheme was launched for providing support to small and marginal farmers of the state. Farmers who apply for the scheme wait for the KALIA Yojana List 2022 as, based on this list, the amount of assistance is disbursed to the beneficiaries under this scheme. The government has recently released the Farmer list/ beneficiary list under the KALIA scheme.
KALIA i.e. Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) is an initiative of the Odisha government for providing support to farmers for their growth and development. KALIA scheme was launched in 2019 by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. The scheme was announced in December 2018 in the budget session of and it was finally launched in 2019.
- 1 KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Installment Staus
- 2 An Overview of KALIA Yojana
- 3 Benefit Provisions KALIA Scheme
- 4 How to check KALIA Yojana List/ Beneficiary List 2022?
- 5 Application Process for KALIA Scheme
- 6 How to submit Grievance?
- 7 How to check Grievance Application Status?
- 8 FAQs
- 9 Important Links
KALIA Yojana List 2022 – Installment Staus
Odisha Government has sanctioned an amount of around 10000 crores so financial support can be provided to the needy farmers and cultivators of the state. The fund is transferred through the Direct Transfer Method to each beneficiary. KALIA Yojana List talks about the names of the beneficiaries who are benefitted from the scheme.
Under this scheme, each farmer is provided with the benefit of around Rs.10000/- through different instalments. Later on, the scheme was merged by Center’s PM Kisan Nidhi and after that, the assistance amount of Rs.10000/- has been reduced to Rs.4000. It means, beneficiaries now will be receiving a total of Rs.10000/- which include Rs.6000/- from the PM Kisan Scheme and the rest Rs.4000/- from the KALIA scheme. The total amount is disbursed in three instalments to the beneficiaries.
If you have also enrolled under KALIA Yojana and looking for the Kalia yojana list then this article is for you. You will be getting each information related to KALIA Scheme such as the yojana list, application process, benefits, features, application process, status, disbursement process etc.
An Overview of KALIA Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||KALIA Yojana (କାଳିଆ )|
|Full Name||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)|
|Article Category||Odisha Govt Scheme|
|Scheme Type||State Govt funded Scheme|
|Launch Year||January 2019|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patanaik|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal and Landless farmers of the state|
|Total Scheme budget||Rs.10000 crores|
|Assistance Amount||INR 10,000 – INR 50,000|
|Application Status||Not Active|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official Kalia Portal||kalia.odisha.gov.in|
Objectives of KALIA Scheme
KALIA Scheme has been proved to be highly beneficial to the state farmers. Check the main objectives of this scheme mentioned here in this section-
- To provide financial support system to farmers so that agricultural prosperity can be achieved in the state.
- To increase the income and productivity of the farmer and eradicate poverty from the state.
- To save vulnerable farmers and landless labourers from falling into the debt traps
- To provide financial security and empower small, marginal and landless labourers of the state.
Benefit Provisions KALIA Scheme
Beneficiaries Under KALIA Scheme are provided financial assistance under different categories. Check what all benefits are provided under this scheme explained below-
- Comprehensive Assistance for Cultivation
– The first provision is the benefit provided to every farm family which include small and marginal farmers. An assistance of Rs.25000/- to each farm household over 5 crop seasons is provided under this provision. With this assistance beneficiary families can purchase various agricultural inputs such as fertilizers, seeds, pesticides and they can also utilise this benefit for benefit for investments or towards labour.
- Comprehensive Assistance for Livelihood
– KALIA Scheme also helps farmers to provide them with livelihood. Under this provision a financial aid of Rs. 12500/- is provided to every landless agricultural household. The main target of this provision is to assist the Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe population of Odisha. This assistance can be utilised carrying forward various livelihood activities such as for starting a duckery unit, mini layer unit, goat rearing unit, mushroom cultivation, fishery kits, bee-keeping etc.
- Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household
– Through this provision of providing assistance to vulnerable and poor agricultural households, Odisha Government is intended to offer a support of Rs.10000/- to each family per year. This category of vulnerable farmers/ landless agri. Labourers include all those who are disable or having any kind of disease. Old aged cultivator or vulnerable due to any other reason.
- Life Insurance for Cultivators and Landless Agricultural Laborers
– Along with the direct financial support, cultivators and landless labourers are also provided a insurance benefit. Under this benefit they get an insurance cover of Rs. 200000 at a very low premium amount of Rs.330/- is provided the account holders of age group of 18 to 50 years. The Government will bear a part of annual premium of farmer’s share i.e. Rs.165/-
- Apart from this, a personal accident cover of Rs.200000 to all beneficiaries of age between 18 to 50 years will be provided at a very reasonable premium of Rs.12/-. Out of the total premium Rs.6/- will be borne by the State Govt.
- For Beneficiary of age group from 51 to 70 years, the complete premium of Rs.12/- will be borne by the Govt.
- Interest-Free Crop Loan
– Along with direct financial assistance and insurance facility, KALIA scheme also assist farmers by providing them interest-free loan for their crops. As per this provision a loan upto Rs.50000 at rate of 0% interest is offered to cultivators, agricultural households identified by the GPs (Gram Panchayats), vulnerable landless labourers, and share croppers. The loan provides beneficiaries a financial lift and help them combating poverty.
KALIA Yojana Implementation Methodology
Check all the stages and methodology involved in the effective implementation of the KALIA scheme in the state shared below-
- Stage 1- Applications
- Stage 2- Unification
- Stage 3- Verification
- Stage 4- Exclusion
- Stage 4- Updation & Correction
- Stage 5- Disbursement
- Stage 6- Validation
How to check KALIA Yojana List/ Beneficiary List 2022?
Those who are already registered for the KALIA scheme can check the beneficiary list prepared by the concerned authority. Only those farmers/ cultivators are provided benefit under this scheme whose name is in the beneficiary list. Once prepared, the beneficiary list is uploaded to the official website of KALIA.
You can check and download the KALIA Yojana beneficiary list by following the easy instructions given below-
- Step 1- Visit Website
Start by searching KALIA official portal on your browser. The official portal link is also shared below in the important link section.
- Step 2- Beneficiary List
Now, you will be landed on the homepage of the website. Click on the “Beneficiary list” option given on the menu bar.
- Step 3- Search
You will be redirected to a new page. On this page, you have to select your
Concerned district, Block/ Urban local body and Gram Panchayat (GP) from the drop-down menu. Now, click the View button.
- Step 4- Beneficiary List Appears
KALIA yojana beneficiary list pdf will be displayed on your screen. Two separate beneficiary lists will be there. One for Small and Marginal Farmers and the other for Landless agricultural labourers.
- Step 5- Download PDF
Click on the respective beneficiary list pdf to download it. It will be downloaded on your device. Open the list and search your name in the list.
Information Printed on KALIA Scheme Beneficiary List
Beneficiary list pdf shows the following information-
- District of the beneficiary
- Gram Panchayat
- KALIA Id
- Name of the beneficiary (Alphabetical order)
- Father’s name/ Husband name
Eligibility for KALIA Scheme
Only eligible candidates can get benefits from the KALIA scheme. The eligibility details can be checked below-
- Applicant should be a resident of Odisha.
- All the small and marginal farmers can apply for this scheme.
- All the land less agricultural families are also eligible to avail the scheme.
- All the vulnerable agricultural families which cover vulnerable landless agricultural labourers/ cultivators are eligible to apply.
Documents Required for KALIA Scheme
To apply for KALIA Scheme, each applicant is required to possess all the documents by which their eligibility can be proved. These documents are generally to be attached with the application form. Without these supporting documents, farmers cannot avail benefits under KALIA Scheme.
Check the list of important documents required for the KALIA Scheme application below-
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence/ Address proof
- Land Papers of Agricultural land
- Certificate of Income
- Passbook of Bank
Application Process for KALIA Scheme
Farmers have to apply for KALIA Scheme to avail the benefits. Application forms can be availed from the concerned offices or online portal. Applications should be submitted before the due date. Applicants must ensure that they fill each entry such as personal details, communication details like mobile number and bank details etc. carefully in the application form. They must enclose all the relevant documents with the application.
However, as of now, no online application link is available on the official portal. As soon as new application information will be updated on the official portal, we will update the same here.
KALIA Scheme Refund Application
The government released a new feature of the Refund application on the KALIA portal. Using this option, citizens who are not eligible to get benefits under this scheme but have received the benefit have to refund the same. By filling this form, they can refund the money they received. The complete application process for refund can be checked below-
- Visit the official portal
- Click on “Form” link given on the homepage.
- Click on “Refund Application” option in the drop-down menu.
- Now, refund application form pdf will display.
- Download the pdf and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form
- Attach the necessary documents, if any.
- Submit the dully filled in refund application form at concerned Primary Agricultural Credit Society office or Gram Panchayat office.
KALIA Yojana eKYC
To make the payment process of the KALIA Scheme more effective and secure, the Government has updated it to an Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). Now, the payment provided under this scheme will be transferred only to the bank account of the beneficiary which is linked with his Aadhaar. For this, the Government practices eKYC at the time of application in which applicants have to provide their Aadhar and Aadhaar seeded savings bank account.
In case you have not completed your Aadhaar KYC, you do not have to worry as same be complete through the online portal.
Once can complete KALIA Yojana eKYC by following the simple process below-
- Visit official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, you will “Complete your e-KYC” link on the top. Click on that link.
- Read the information given on this page. Enter valid Aadhaar no in the space provided and click on “Verify”.
- Now, validate it by entering the OTP sent to the registered number and complete eKYC process.
Note: In case your mobile no., is not registered with your mobile no. or Aadhaar no. is not valid, you are required to make necessary changes and corrections in the Aadhaar. You can rectify Aadhaar details by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Center. Once done, you can complete the KYC process by following the aforementioned procedure.
How to submit Grievance?
KALIA portal also allows farmers/beneficiaries to file their grievances/ complaints related to the scheme. By following the simple steps, you can submit a grievance on the official portal and draw the attention of the concerned department to your problems. Have a look at the grievance submission process shared as under-
- Open official portal.
- Click on “Online Grievance Application Form” link given on the homepage.
- A new page showing the instructions will open. Go through the instructions and click on “Proceed” button.
- Again, a new page will be loaded with a message “Do you want to File a Grievance”. Click on Yes tab.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and click on “Show” button.
- Grievance application form will appear.
- Fill all the details to file grievance and submit it.
How to check Grievance Application Status?
After submitting applications successfully for grievance, you can also track your application status using the official portal. You just have to follow the simple instructions given below to view your application Status-
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the official portal of KALIA scheme
- Now, on the homepage you have to click on “Online Grievance Application Form” given at the top right side.
- You will see “Track your Application” option given on the top right corner of the page. Click on the that link.
- You have to enter your Aadhaar No. or Token No. in the space provided.
- By clicking on “Show” button you can proceed further.
- Application status for your request will appear.
- Check the status.
KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation is an Odisha Government scheme for the welfare of farmers by providing them financial assistance.
All the Small and marginal farmers (SMF), sharecroppers (Actual cultivators), landless Agricultural households, landless Agricultural labourers and
vulnerable Agricultural households can avail benefits of this scheme.
Yes, it has been merged with the PM KISAN scheme and thus a total amount of Rs.10000 (6000 of PM Kisan & 4000 of KALIA) is disbursed to the beneficiaries.
Funds allocated under this scheme are transferred in three instalments through Direct Bank transfer.
Yes, every beneficiary must complete the KYC and seed bank account with the Aadhaar. It ensures the security of the payment system.
|KALIA Yojana List 2022||Click Here|
|Grievance Submission||Click Here|
|Kalia Scheme eKYC||Click Here|
|KALIA scheme coffee table book||Click Here|
|PM KISAN Samman Nidhi||Click Here|
For queries regarding KALIA Yojana List and related updates, you can contact us. For that, you have to mention your query in the comment section and our team will revert to it back as soon as possible.