Kannur University UG 5th Seat Allotment Result: The officials have started the admission process for UG and PG courses. The selected candidates will be able to get admission under various colleges affiliated with Kannur University. The University released the UG 5th allotment result on the official website admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in on 16 September. The result will be accessible online only. Candidates can bookmark our website to get the latest information on Kannur University 5th Seat Allotment Result.
Kannur University UG 5th Seat Allotment Result
The University will release the 5th allotment on 16th September 2022 at 7 PM. The Allotments Result will also be available at candidate’s login. There will be probably 5 rounds of allotment results. Selected candidates will have the chance to get admission to one of the affiliated colleges of the university.
Kannur University Admission 2022: Overview
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Available courses||UG and PG|
|Kannur University 3rd allotment result Date||16 September 2022|
|Official web portal||https://admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in/|
Kannur University 5th Allotment- Important dates
|Publication of Trial Allotment||27 July|
|Publication of 1st Seat Allotment||3 August|
|Publication of 2nd Seat Allotment||11 August|
|Declaration of 3rd Seat Allotment||16 August|
|Declaration of 4th Seat Allotment||31 August|
|Declaration of 5th Seat Allotment||16 September|
How to check Kannur University UG 5th Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates will be able to check the allotment result soon. Candidates can now check the result online. They do not have to go anywhere to check it. Given below are the steps through which applicants will be able to download the result.
- First of all, visit the official website of Kannur University admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Scroll down the website and click on the available admission portal.
- Admission portal will open in the new page on your device.
- Go to the UG option. Various option will be available there.
- Select the apply now option from UG tab.
- Search for Applicants login bar.
- Enter your aplication number and password and then submit the form.
- Click on 6th Phase Allotmenet Result.
- Download the pdf and do take the printout for future reference.
- To login, applicants will have to enter the password which they made while registration.
- Do check the official website daily for the latest update.
- Applicants will have to submit the fee within the given time after the declaration of 6th Allotment.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- If there will be some vacant seats after the last round, the authority will announce one more Allotment List.
|Check||Kannur University 5th Seat Allotment Result|
|Visit||Kannur University Portal|
If you have any problems related to the Kannur University 5th UG Seat Allotment Result, ask us in the comment section provided below.