Karnataka Driver Scheme: Karnataka government led by BS Yediyurappa has announced a COVID-19 relief package to the state Taxi, Auto, and rickshaw driver who is not able to perform their duties during the lockdown and facing a financial crunch issue. Through this Karnataka Driver scheme, the government will pay an amount of Rs 3000 as COVID-19 relief to all beneficiaries which will be credited directly into their bank account. To avail, the benefit of the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021 applicant needs to submit their application online whose process and details are given in this article.
Update: Karnataka Taxi driver Scheme online application window is now active.
- 1 Karnataka Seva Sindhu Driver Online Application 2021
- 2 Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021| 3000 Rs Driver Scheme Overview
- 3 Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Auto, Taxi, Cab Driver 3000 Rs scheme
- 4 How to apply for Karnataka Driver Scheme online?
- 5 How to check Karnataka Driver Scheme application status?
- 6 Karnataka Driver Scheme Registration Link
- 7 FAQs
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Driver Online Application 2021
The Karnataka Driver Yojana online application is now available online at Seva Sindhu Portal. So all beneficiary out there who are keenly looking to apply for Karnataka 3000 Driver Yojana may now submit their application. Below in this article, you will get the complete application process whereas those who had applied for the scheme may check their seva Sindhu auto driver 3000 status.
Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021| 3000 Rs Driver Scheme Overview
|Scheme name||Taxi/Auto Driver Rs 3000 Allowance|
|Beneficiary||Auto, taxi, and Cab Driver|
|Scheme Announced on||19th May 2021|
|Amount sanctioned for the scheme||63 crore|
|Total beneficiary||2.10 lakh approx.|
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Auto, Taxi, Cab Driver 3000 Rs scheme
Only such people can apply for the scheme that fulfills the eligibility criteria for the Karnataka Driver scheme:
- The foremost eligibility criteria for Karnataka Driver Scheme are that the applicant must be a registered transport driver in the state.
- He/she must have a valid driving license
- A badge number must be issued to the applicant.
Documents required for Rs 3000 Taxi Driver scheme
During the submission of the online application, you need to provide details of some documents, so you must keep the same ready. Below we have provided the list of documents:
- Aadhaar number
- Valid Mobile Number
- Driving License Details
- Vehicle Registration certificate
- Fitness certificate
- Bank passbook
Note: You only need to provide details of your documents
How to apply for Karnataka Driver Scheme online?
The beneficiary who fulfills the eligibility criteria may submit their 3000 Rs Driver scheme Karnataka application online whose details are given below. It is to be noted that only online applications will be entertained, application submitted through any other means will be not be accepted.
- To apply for Karnataka Driver scheme applicant need to first visit Seva Sindhu Portal
- Now on the home page, Click ‘Disbursement of cash for COVID-19 relief to Auto driver’
- This link will open the application form in which you need to fill in some details (details to be filled in English only) such as:
In this, you need to provide your:
- Name (as written in Aadhaar card)
- 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Select the year of relief which is 2021-22
- Current address details
- District name
- Category (SC/ST/others)
- If you give consent to share your Aadhaar identity details with the state transport department then tick the square box.
Driving License details
In the second part of the application form, you need to provide your-
- DL Number (give space after first 4 characters)
- For Ex: KA50 123456789
- Validity of DL
- Applicant name mentioned in DL
- Badge number
- Vehicle class
In this section the details of the vehicle you driving need to be submitted such as:
- Vehicle registration number
- Chassis number (last 5 digits)
- Names as mentioned in RC
- Class of transport vehicle
- Seating capacity
- Validity of fitness certificate
Now you need to provide details of your bank because the scheme benefits will be credited directly into the beneficiary account.
- Bank name
- Bank Brach district
- Name of the account holder
- Account number
- Bank IFSC Code
- Lastly, verify your details and tick the declaration marks checkbox
- Enter the verification code that appears in the box and submit your application
Upon submitting the Karnataka diver scheme application you will receive an acknowledgment receipt carrying details of your application. With this receipt, you can track the status of your application whose process is discussed below.
How to check Karnataka Driver Scheme application status?
Those who had submitted Karnataka Taxi Driver scheme application and still not received the benefit may check the seva Sindhu driver application status and for this, they need to go through the steps which we have provided below: –
- To check the status first visit the official portal of seva Sindhu
- Once the home page appears, click the “track application status” tab available in the menu bar
- Now the application status can be checked in two ways
- Application reference number and
- OTP/Application details
Through Application reference number
- If you opt reference number then you need to enter the reference number, which is mentioned in the acknowledgment receipt.
- Now you can track the status either with the application submission date or through the application delivery date, in both cases you need to enter its date.
- At last, complete the word verification appears on the screen and submit it
- The status of your application will be on your screen.
Through Application details/OTP
If you go with this option then you need to first select the service you have applied for:
- Enter the security code and submit it
- Next, you need to enter the mobile number submitted during the application submission
- Press the get OTP tab
- Once you receive the OTP enter the same in the box provided
- Upon submitting the OTP your submitted application status will be on your screen.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Registration Link
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Application Status||Check here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Online application video Manual||Click here|
If you have any query related to the scheme or face any trouble while submitting its application then you may contact the call center at:
8088304855/ 6361799796/ 9380204364/ 9380206704 (9 am to 6 pm)
This scheme is for the driver who had a valid DL and has been registered in the state transport department.
Its application can be submitted online at the Seva Sindhu portal.
No, users are not required to upload any document but they need to provide details of their ID proof, DL, vehicle RC, and bank account.
The benefit of the scheme will be credited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary via a DBT fund transfer.
Under the Karnataka Taxi Driver scheme benefit of Rs, 3000 will be provided to each beneficiary.