Karnataka ePass Apply Online: In the span of the hazardous second wave, the state of Karnataka emerged as one of the most affected states of India. So as to ensure safety and health has The BS Yediyurapaa led government announced the complete Lockdown on April 27 which has been extended further Till May 24 being prone to more extension. On the whole, the Karnataka government has facilitated the Karnataka ePass to be granted to the citizens in terms of essential service and emergency. Under this article, we guide the Karnataka citizens through detailed information on eligibility, Registration procedure, Status check, etc.
- 1 About Karnataka ePass
- 2 How to Apply for Karnataka ePass ?
- 3 How to track the Karnataka ePass Application status ?
- 4 Karnataka ePass FAQs
About Karnataka ePass
Karnataka ePass is physical cum digital document issued by the Government of Karnataka in the prevailing situation of Covid19 to the citizens who are frontline workers, essential commodity workers, and the citizens in case of emergency. Once issued, the Karnataka ePass can be scanned for authentication and access to the applicant into public places.
Karnataka Lockdown ePass 2021- Overview
The Key highlights of Karnataka ePass are showcased below in the table:
|Name of the service||Karnataka ePass|
|Issued By||Karnataka Government and Police administration|
|Article major||COVID19 ePass|
|Applicability||Kannadigas residing in the state of Karnataka|
|Aim||Granting Hassle free movement to the citizens out on public place due to emergency or essential service|
|Official page||Seva Sindhu Portal Karnataka|
Karnataka ePass Application Eligibility
The following is the eligibility principle for applying for the ePass:
- The Applicants must belong to the state of Karnataka
- The age of the Applicants must be above 18 years to register for the Clear pass.
- A Government issued ID card such as Aadhar card/VoterID etc. is needed to be uploaded by the Applicant.
- The issuance of the ePass depends upon the essential service or the emergency situation
- Relevant support documents to justify the travel are needed to be uploaded by the Applicant.
Eligible divisions under Karnataka COVID Lockdown Pass
|Organisations||Organizations whose essential commodity workers are deployed into the duty must be provided with the registration of cards from the Organisation.|
|Vehicle owners||These people shall apply only in case of providing immediate medical or other such help as they will not be allowed to serve commercial purposes.|
|Civilians||Civilians are ought to make the ePass in case of extreme emergency or any occurrence of casualty in the family.|
Exemptions under Karnataka lockdown Pass
Below provided is the list of the peoples who are exempted from making Karnataka clear Pass:
|Civil servants||Those deployed on the ground duty must carry their ID card and covid negative report.|
|Medical practioners or security associates||These people should carry the valid accreditation card along with wearing their respective uniform.|
|Press Journalists||They are ought to carry their Press ID cards|
|Government vehicles are also allowed||which have G-registration no.|
How to Apply for Karnataka ePass ?
Citizens of Karnataka or the ones residing in the Karnataka shall go though the procedure provided below to Register themselves for the Karnataka ePass:
- Visit the Official web portal of Seva Sindhu.
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, navigate through the sections of Covid19 ePass registrations provided on the bottom.
- Applicants shall register for the Karnataka ePass under 3 major conditions:
- Travel to Karnataka by Road/Train/Flight
- Travel to Other states(For Migrant workers only)
- Travel to Karnataka from other countries(International applicants)
- Once the applicant chooses his favoured category, the hyperlink will redirect the Applicant to the Karnataka ePass Application portal.
- Inside the Karnataka ePass Application portal, initiate with providing the Traveller Details as follows:
- Name of the Applicant
- Mobile Number of the Applicant
- Applicant neighbor’s Mobile Number
- Choose the category from the drop -down
- Next in the Present Address section, Provide the decentralised information of Address along with entering the country, state, District, Taluk and Postal code.
- The destination address will be the one where the Traveller is travelling to. To enter the details of the same, go through the below information:
- City/Town type
- Address details
- Postal Code
- Whether travelling with family(Choose Yes or No)
- Strength of Family members
- On clicking Yes, next section of Family Members details will appear. Hereby Applicant is required to enter the required data as follows:
- Family member’s name
- Relationship with the Applicant
- Mobile Number
- Applicants need to click the Add button to add the total strength of Family members.
- Now the Entry Details section will appear. Hereby Applicant needs to Enter these details:
- Mode of Entry(Whether Flight, Train or Road)
- Arrival station
- PNR Number(In case of Flight or Railway passengers)
- Arrival Date
- Once the Applicant provides all the above details, He/She needs to tick mark the undertaking providing consent to the details to be true to His/Her Knowledge.
- Lastly, Provide the displayed verification code inside the textbox and Click the Submit Button.
- A upload segment will appear in which the Applicant shall upload the relevant document related to the Travel and click on the submit button.
- Once the undersigned authorities verifies the portal, the Karnataka ePass application will be sanctioned for issuance.
- The Karnataka ePass post-issuance will be generated Digitally from the portal as shown in the image below. This Karnataka ePass can be kept digitally as well as in printed form. Along with the basic details and enrollment number of the Applicant it will contain the QR code which shall be scanned by the officials/forces deployed in the security checks for authentication to grant hassle-free travel to the Applicant.
How to track the Karnataka ePass Application status ?
To check the status of Karnataka ePass, Applicant of Karnataka must undergo the following procedure:
- Visit the Official web portal of Seva Sindhu
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, Tap on the Track Application status being located on the center of the homepage.
- The Application status window will appear on the screen.
- Applicants shall hereby check their status through 2 segments:
- Via Application Reference Number– To check the Application status of Karnataka ePass, Applicant must undergo following phenomena:
- Choose the Application Reference number in the initial.
- Enter the Application Reference Number inside the textbox.
- Opt out the criteria to track(Via Submission Date/Delivery date)
- Enter the chosen date in the textbox
- Via OTP– Through the OTP option, following details are needed to be entered:
- Choosing the service from the Drop-Down
- From the service option, a drop down will appear from which you will need to Tap on the COVID19: Apply here option displayed in the starting.
- At last do the CAPTCHA verification and click the submit button. The very next window denoting the status of the Application will appear on the screen.
Karnataka ePass Helpdesk
In case of Emergency or query prevailing during the time of covid19 wave in Karnataka , the citizens of Karnataka must feel free to contact these undersigned numbers:
080-22942200, 080-22942325, and 080-22942330.
Karnataka ePass FAQs
If the peoples who are not citizens of Karnataka but are residing in Karnataka or are migrant labourers are thus eligible to apply for the Karnataka ePass.
The complete lockdown instated in the state of Karnataka was on April 27 which will remain till May 24 provided that a notification of extension doesn’t comes.
No . The issuance and usage of the Karnataka ePass is only if the civilian has undergone an extreme emergency or has met with the casualty in the house.
The ePass is available in both printed as well as Digital mode. It primarily contains the Applicant details along with the QR code which can be scanned by the police officials to grant the access of travelling to the registered citizens.
Applicants needs to enter the Personal details, origin, destination address and entry details with signing the undertaking at the last for the Karnataka Clear pass.