Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2023: A new notification related to Gramin Dak Sevak has been released for the state of Karnataka. India post has released the recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak and Branch Postmaster for the year 2023. This is going to recruit GDS staff for the Karnataka circle. The Karnataka GDS online application process 2023 will take place between 27th Jan 2023 to 16th Feb 2023. Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment will be able to apply for Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Here in this article, we have provided the eligibility recruitment procedure and other information related to this notification. Stay updated with the website to get maximum information related to Gramin Dak Sevak. The circle will invite the applications for Gramin Dak Sevak and Branch Postmaster. The schedule for the Karnataka GDS & BPM has been shared by the officials. Candidates can check the following table for a quick overview of the Karnataka GDS Circle recruitment 2023.
|Name of recruitment||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application form Start||27th Jan 2023|
|Application form ends||16th Feb 2023|
|Edit Application Form||17th Feb 2023-19th Feb 2023|
|Application Fee||Unreserved category: Rs.100|
Reserved, PWD category & Female: NIL
Eligibility For Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2023
There is some basic eligibility that a candidate must have to get recruited. A list of these eligibilities is given below:-
- Candidate must have cleared matriculation or secondary examination School with passing marks in mathematics local language and English
- The board which has conducted this examination must be recognised by the government of India or the state or union territory
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have cleared this examination in one attempt to increase the recruitment chance
- Applicant must have a good academic record
- Candidates must have the local language on their 10th standard mark sheet. It is a must for candidates to know the local language of the recruiting circle.
- For Karnataka circle it is Kannada
- This age limit criteria will vary from 18 years to 40 years
- Candidates between this age can apply for this recruitment
- There is 5 year age relaxation for SC ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for physically disabled candidates.
- 15 years for physically disabled aspirants and 13 years for physically disabled OBC candidates.
- There is no age relaxation for economically weaker section candidate
Basic Computer Training
- Applying candidate must know computer
- For this knowledge, they must have a basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days from a recognised Computer training institute
- This certificate is relaxable for those candidates who have a subject as matriculation or 12th in computer science
- Applying candidate must know about cycling
- Candidates who know to ride of scooter bicycle are also considered
- For this, they have to submit a declaration to this effect.
How To Apply For Gramin Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- In this stage, candidates have to register themselves.
- In the registration process, basic details of candidates are asked. Details such as the name of the applicant father’s name mobile number Aadhar Card email date of birth gender community are asked
- Filling in all the details will complete registration and OTP is sent to the mobile number which is required for verification
- Login details will be sent to the mobile number from this stage.
- In this stage, payment of the fee is done.
- For general OBC and economically weaker sections will candidate hundred rupees application fee will charge.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online mode.
- Applicants can use credit card debit cards on net banking to pay the application form fee
- After payment of the fee now it is required to apply online
- First, fill application form with complete personal and educational details
- Now upload relevant documents along with a photograph and signature of the candidate and press next
- Now it is required to post preferences. At this point, candidates have to choose the preference choices along with the choice of location
- Filling in all the details will let the candidate for preview
- Preview the application to check all the details have been filled properly
- Now submit this application and take a printout
- Take this printout for future references
- Completing all the stages will only be treated as an application submission
- The candidate will be selected according to the merit list. This merit list is calculated with the performance in their Secondary Education exam
- No weightage is for the higher education is provided
- Candidates having good marks and grades will get more chances for recruitment
- Shortlisted candidate will get their name in the result of the merit list
- According to the name in the merit list, they will be called for document verification and further recruitment process will be over with medical tests.
Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Links
|Look Into||India Post GDS Official Website|
|Apply Now||Registration Portal | Login Portal|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Ans. The application process has commenced and will come to an end on 16th Feb 2023.
Ans. The mode of application is online. Candidates can visit the India post’s official website and follow the instructions to complete the application form.
1 thought on “Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Application Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Here”
We want to pay fee online please suggest