Kashmir University Result 2021: Students who sat in Odd/Even Sem exams of B.A, B.Sc, B.com courses can download their results from the official website. The result has been released by the University and can be downloaded from the admission portal by submitting the individual details. We will provide a piece of brief information that is related to Kashmir University Result 2021 so explore the article carefully.
Kashmir University Result 2021
|University Name||Kashmir University|
|Exam Type||Odd/Even Sem Exams|
|Courses offered||UG, PG,Research & Doctorate programmes|
|Announcement of Result||Online|
The major pointers related to Kashmir University Results 2021 are:
- Students have to enter their login details to check their results. University will not send any kind of post to the students who cleared the exams.
- The University will also release the Merit List of the courses which will be avaialble in pdf format.
- The application form, submission of fees to take admission in next semester will be done online.
- The result of each course, sem and year is declared separately on the website.
- The Re-evaluation procedure will also be done online.
How to download Kashmir University Odd/Even Sem results
The steps to download results of Kashmir University results are listed below:
- Proceed toward the official website of Kashmir University kashmiruniversity.net.
- Click on ‘Results’ option present on the left hand side of the page under the column of ‘Links’.
- Choose the way you want to check your course results.
- After choosing the way, you will be able to ee the long list of results.
- Search for your course name and click on ‘View’ option.
- A web page will get open.
- Now you can enter details through which you want to check your results i.e. roll number/name/registration number.
- Select the college name and click on ‘Print’ button.
- Your results will be avaialble on new page.
- Verify all the details and download the results.
As we all know that the results of most of the programmes have been released and along with the results University has also released the procedure of reevaluation & supplementary exams for the students who gave the exams. Students have to be responsible and visit the website often to check any kind of notifications related to Re-evaluation & supplementary exams. University has also released the results of the Backlog exams.
Procedure to check Kashmir University Re-evaluation results 2021
- Select this link kashmiruniversity.net.
- You will arrive on the official Home Page of Kashmir university.
- On the right hand side of the page, you will see a column of ‘Links’.
- Under that column there will be multiple options.
- Click on Re-Evaluations’.
- A page will appear on screen.
- The list of courses whose results have been released will be avaialble on screen.
- Click on ‘Select’ option present on the right hand of the page.
- Click on ‘Find’ option.
- Your re-evaluations result will appear on screen.
- Download the result and take out its print out for future evidence.
The Re-evaluation application form must be submitted within 15 days after the announcement of results. Once the date got expired then no form will be accepted.
If students think that the subject needs to get re-evaluated then they have the right to fill the form.
Students have to pay Rs. 500 per subject/paper while submitting the application form.
The faculty of another department will check the answer sheet of the subjects/ paper which has been submitted for re-evaluation.