This article covers KBC Registration 2022 questions|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Questions 2022| Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration Season 14 Audition Date: KBC Kaun Banega Crorepati is among some of the popular reality Television shows in India. The show doesn’t really need an introduction. After completing its thirteen seasons, the show is set to start with season 14 of the show. The registration for the show will start soon by the channel authorities. In this post, we are going to reveal the details of the registration process. The applicants to the show can check the complete details about the KBC Registration 2022 and very easily get to know the steps to register on the portal.
Candidates will get all the information on the KBC Registration 2022 to the show in this post. Therefore, check the article till the end.
- 1 KBC Registration 2022
- 2 Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration 2022
- 3 KBC Registration 2022 Date Season 14
- 4 KBC Registration 2022 Eligibility
- 5 KBC Season 14 Registration Procedure
- 6 Process of Selection for KBC hotseat
- 7 Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Audition
KBC Registration 2022
|Article on||KBC Registration 2022|
|Registration for||Television Show|
|Telecasted by||SONY channel|
|Registration starts from||To be announced|
|Registration ends on||To be announced|
|KBC Helpline Number||+19188444477, 0019197097959|
Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration 2022
Kaun Banega Crorepati is one of the mega game shows on Indian television. The popularity of the show goes with the show host legendary superhero, Mr Amitabh Bachchan. With so many seasons of the show, the show has not still lost its fame. The show is on air every year and just like every season, people come up with the same enthusiasm to be a participant in the show.
This year, the show is initiating its 14th season. As of now, there is no information on the telecast of the show but the registrations for the show will start soon by the channel authorities.
So, all the people who are excited to make it to the show, your wait is over!
Registration for the show is an online process. As a part of the registration process about 10 questions are asked to participate in the show. Applicants need to answer one question every day. All the participants will have a time period of about 24 hours to answer these questions every day, i.e. from 9 pm to 8:59:59 pm the next day.
KBC Registration 2022 Date Season 14
The registration dates have not been released by the channel. The registration for the show may start in the first week of May. The advertisement and the official pages associated with the show will declare the dates soon. So, all the candidates who want to participate in the show this year can register. Read the post to know how to register for the show as we detail it in the sections below.
Participants have to answer a question daily for 10 days as a part of the registration process. Applicants can select one of the options from the four options that will be available on the screen. Selecting any one answer, participants will be eligible to proceed for the further rounds.
KBC Registration 2022 Eligibility
All the people who are willing to participate in the show and want to register for it must definitely check their eligibility. Yes, the show has some set eligibility criteria as to who can register for the show. We are listing these eligibility criteria below. Participants can check their eligibility and participate accordingly.
|Age||The applicant for the show must not be less than 18 years of age on the date of registration.|
|Citizenship||The applicant must be a citizen of India.|
|Others||-Any person registering on the show must not hold any criminal records.|
-Participant must not be suffering from any medical, physical or mental condition.
Note: Any participant who has already been in the show for the Fastest Finger First or to the hot seat in any of the previous seasons will not be considered eligible to participate in the current season.
KBC Season 14 Registration Procedure
Applicants who want to register for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 can do so online and we are about to share the details on the same here. Participants can register to participate in the game show only by online means. Applicants can register through three ways:
- Registration through the SONY Liv App
- SMS Registration
- Registration by IVR
We are listing all these three registration processes in the sections below. Check them out to know the complete process and register for the show.
KBC Registration through the SONY Liv App
The citizens who are a viewer of the show are very well aware that the registration to the show takes place on the SONY Liv app. It is the app of the television channel on which the show is aired upon. The application of SONY Liv is available for android and apple users on the Google play store and apple store respectively. To register through the app applicants can follow the steps detailed below.
- Step 1: Go to the play store/ apple store and download the SONY Liv app on your device. After that install the application on your device.
- Step 2: As you open the app, applicants will see the Registration option for Kaun Banega Crorepati. Click on that.
- Step 3: Now the users will be asked to enter their mobile number. Other than that, applicants can also register on the app through their Google/ Facebook Profile.
- Step 4: Applicants can now fill in the application by adding a valid phone number and email address. Select age, gender and enter your occupation and educational qualification.
- Step 5: After that, the applicants will have to choose their zone among the provided list of states.
- Step 6: After completing these steps, candidates can answer the questions accordingly as asked on-air/ television. Select any one of the four options.
A confirmation message will be sent to the participants as the candidates who answer the questions correctly.
Also, the applicants will have to wait for the questions to go on air to answer them on the SONY Liv app. Questions for registration will be available only at the time of the television ad.
KBC Registration through SMS
If you are a participant who cannot get his hands on easily on the apps then there is another way to register for KBC Season 14. Applicants can register through SMS. KBC Registration 2022 through this mode is easy and handy. Almost anyone with a working phone can do it. To register through SMS follow these steps:
- Firstly, the applicants will have to listen to the registration question airing on the television.
- As soon as the question appears on your television screen during the ad hour, look at all the options and secure your answer.
- Now, the application will have to open the message box of your mobile phone. On the SMS body type KBC<space><A/ B/ C/ D><space><age> <space><gender>.
- For example- If your answer to the question is ‘D‘ and you are 30 years old female. So, you have to type KBC D 30 F.
- After that send this SMS to the Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration Number- 509093. You will receive a confirmation text for your answer.
It is to be noted that only the participants who possess sim from service providers like Jio, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, and Airtel can send the SMS.
KBC Registration through IVR
Apart from both the processes mentioned above, there is another process to register for KBC. It is registered through the IVR. it is among the oldest method of registration. To register through IVR, applicants can follow these steps:
- Firstly, the candidates will have to call on the official number to register for KBC. Call at 50525252. The charge for the call will be Rs. 6/ min.
- After that, the candidates will have to press any of the four options as per the question asked. If your answer A- press 1, if your answer is B- press 2, if C- press 3, if D- press 4.
- Applicants will next have to answer the other questions like age and gender as per the directions on the call.
Upon completing the registration after answering all the questions, candidates will get the confirmation note and a Thank You.
Process of Selection for KBC hotseat
All the participants who participate in the registration process, are aiming to be able to go to the hot seat of the KBC game competition. As soon as the candidates are selected to go for the next round of the game, there is a procedure for the selection of the candidates. We are listing the entire process below.
- Registration- The very first step to be a participant in the game is to register. Applicants can register by following any of the registration processes mentioned in the article.
- Confirmation Call- The candidates who get the registration answers correct will receive a confirmation call. On this call, applicants will be asked three questions. Those who answer these questions correctly will proceed to the next round of the game.
- Audition- All the selected candidates will go to the next level of the competition and will be called for the audition round. The audition of the applicants for the show will be done at various centres. Applicants will have to visit the audition centres and give the audition.
- Verification- After completing the audition, the selected applicants will undergo verification of their documents. Applicants will have to show some document to ensure their identity.
- Quiz Test- All the verified candidates will have to participate in a quiz test. Post qualifying the quiz test, candidates will get a call for a personal interview.
- Fastest Finger First- Completing the interview, candidates will directly go the fastest finger first round. This round will take place at the channel studio of KBC in Mumbai. One who answers the questions right and fast will go for playing the game.
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) Audition
Applicants to the show will have to undergo an audition. This will be the KBC audition to select candidates for the hot seat, who can finally play the game. These additions to the show will be done as per the authority guidelines. Mostly the audition for the show takes place in the metro cities of India.
Contestants who will qualify for the auditions will be given consideration to play the game of Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14.
Applicants who register to be a part of the show will have to present some documents during the verification. Below, is the list of all these documents you may need.
- PAN Card- Essential to verify the bank details of any candidate as it is a game show for wining the cash amount. Thus, these details will ensure the legal payment.
- Address Proof- To validate if the applicant is a citizen of India. Aadhar Card, Driving License (DL) or a passport can be used as address proof.
- Qualification Certificate- These can be your education-related certificates to ensure the educational qualification of the candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
The quiz test is based on the basic questions related to the current affairs.
Applicants who will send the registration answer through SMS will be charged a fee of Rs. 3 for each SMS.
Apart from the other taxes, the TDS to the amount money is paid by the show related concerned authorities. The final amount received by the candidates is only after the reduction.
The questions asked on the show can range from sports, history, current affairs, cinema, entertainment, general knowledge, geography, etc.
If you have any questions then ask us in the comment section below for KBC Registration.