KCET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2021: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) revised its KCET seat allotment, counselling schedule and published it on their website. The results of mock seat allotment were broadcast on 18th Nov 2021 and
26th Nov 2021 27 November 2021 after 11:00 am the 1st seat allotment result was published by the authority. The KCET seat allotment was done online based on their choices filled and the marks scored in the KCET. To know in-depth about 1st seat allotment result, refer to the article given below.
Update (27 Nov 2021): KCET First Seat Allotment Result is now available on the website. Aspirants can check the allotment by clicking on the link provided below.
- 1 KCET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2021: Synopsis
- 2 KCET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2021: Revised Schedule
- 3 KCET 1st Seat Allotment 2021:Process
- 4 Process to download KCET 1st Seat Allotment result 2021
- 5 Method to download KCET 1st seat allotment letter
KCET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2021: Synopsis
|Authority Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Test Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Type of Test||Entrance Test|
|Article Type||Seat Allotment|
|Seat Allotment Result|
KCET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2021: Revised Schedule
|Publication of 1st seat allotment result||27th Nov 2021|
|Choices filling & choice locking||27th Nov 2021 from 04:00 pm onwards till 30th Nov 2021 up to 05:30 pm|
|Submission of fee,|
Download Provisional Allotment Letter
|From 11:00 am onwards on 29th Nov 2021 to 01st Dec 2021 up to 05:30 pm|
|Reporting at allotted College/University||03rd Dec 2021 before 05:30 pm|
KCET 1st Seat Allotment 2021:Process
After the publishment of the results, the seat allotment includes some processes and those are:
- Choices filling & choice locking: The qualified applicant will choose the college/university as per their preference or personal choices but the one thing they must keep in mind is the rank/marks they scored in the merit list. They can modify their choices during filling but once they locked their decision then under no circumstances it will get modified by the candidate.
- Submission of fee: Once they locked the college then they have submit their fee as per their category through online mode and save the fee receipt. Once the time get expired then the link will directly get closed and candidate will not be able to submit the fees.
- Download Provisional Allotment Letter: After the submission of fee, the candidate will be provided with the provisional allotment letter which will help them to get an entery into the college alloted to them to attend the counselling session 2021-2022. They must take out the multiple copies of the provional alotment letter to prevent any kind of mishappening in the future.
- Reporting at alloted College/University: The candidate have to report at the college along with the provisonal allotment letter at the college/university alloted to them by the KEA. The session will be done offline at different centres in the State and the details about the college name, date, time will be shared to the applicant.
Process to download KCET 1st Seat Allotment result 2021
- Visit the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) offiical website i.e. ‘cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/’.
- Now click on ‘UG CET-2021’ option.
- A new web page will get open.
- Go through the full page and click on ‘KCET 1st seat allotment result 2021’.
- The login page will get open.
- Now note down the details aksed on the blank boxes.
- Then tick on ‘Submit’ box.
- On the next page, your KCET 1st seat allotment result 2021 will get open.
- Now read all the details and then download the result.
- The result link will also be present under the ‘Latest Announcements’ column which you’ll find out when you’ll scroll down the Home Page.
While reading the details if you find out any kind of mistakes in the result then you can contact the University cell and tell them to rectify your result so that you don’t face any kind of hurdles in future procedure.
Particulars available inside KCET 1st Seat Allotment result
- Contender’s Name,
- Registration Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Mark Scored.
Method to download KCET 1st seat allotment letter
- Applicants who will get shortlisted will receive a provisional allotment letter from the authority which will permit them to report at the college allotted to them.
- The letter will be sent to them in the form of a link to their respective email address and registered mobile numbers.
- Applicants should be responsible enough to give the correct contact number and they will not take any kind of responsibility if the link is sent to the wrong number.
Memo: You are instructed to remain in touch with the website for the updates and other stuffs.
KCET 1st seat allotment result: Suggested Links
|Status of Result||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule||Click Here|