Kerala ePass Apply Online: In view of the increase in the number of daily reported cases of COVID-19 infected people, the Government of Kerala has enforced various precautionary measures to break the chain. Partial lockdown, a complete shutdown of the educational institutions, prohibited mass gatherings, movement restrictions, etc. are some of such safety restraints adopted by the govt. In this article, we have discussed the Kerala ePass in detail. It is an obligatory document that is needed to move within/ to the state. It will let only the movement of the people associated with the supply of essential services or people who have to travel due to some genuine emergency. Read the post till the end to acquire complete details about the Kerala ePass and its application procedure.
- 1 Kerala ePass Apply Online
- 2 COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala: Contact details
- 3 Important Links
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Kerala ePass Apply Online
At times of any emergency, the people can carry the inter-state or inter-district movement. However, for emergency travel or visitors’ entry within/ to the state of Kerala, the government allows the movement only if the travelers have registered themselves on the Jagratha Portal and possess a valid Lockdown e-Pass with them. All the citizens who wish to travel must apply to get an e-Pass online through the Jagratha Portal.
COVID-19 Jagratha Portal is a digital platform to access all the COVID-19 related services under one portal. It provides you information on the status and occupancy of the beds & ICUs in the impaneled hospitals, issues e-Pass for the necessary travel, details about the nearby COVID Care Centres, etc. It also incorporates the list of the containment areas over the state.
People who wish to apply for the Kerala e Pass must go through the following article. All the necessary details regarding the same have been summarized under this post.
Brief Description of the Kerala e Pass
|Article on||Lockdown Travellers e-Pass|
|Portal||COVID-19 Jagratha Portal|
|Higher Authority||Government of Kerala|
|Aim||Issues e-Pass for the travel amid the coronavirus pandemic|
|Mode of Application||Online|
How to apply for the Kerala ePass online on Jagratha Portal?
Kerala COVID-19 Jagratha Portal issues the E Pass to the citizens for travelling beyond the boundaries of the state. As per the nature of your visit, you can apply for Emergency travel, short/ regular travel, domestic/ international/ athidhi entry, etc. through the portal digitally. In the following section, we have covered the application procedure to obtain a Kerala e pass.
- Visit the official website of the COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala portal.
- On the menu bar, click on the “Citizen” tab.
- Clicking on it will descend a ribbon bar.
- From there, choose the appropriate option under the “Visitors Entry” column.
- The options available under the Visitors Entry column are as follows:
- Domestic entry – for the return of the natives of the state
- International entry- for the travelers coming from abroad
- Athidhi entry- for the people visiting from other states
- Emergency travel- for movement within the state.
- Short/ Regular travel
- The applicants will now require to enter their mobile number.
- As you add your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to that number.
- Verify the OTP sent after entering the captcha code.
- An application form will appear.
- Fill in all the particulars, providing details, such as
- Date of Birth
- ID number
- Origination Address
- Destination Address
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Reason for travel
- Also, add details of each passenger traveling along.
- After that, the applicant will need to upload his/ her RTCPR report, if done within 48 hours.
- In the end, click on the “Submit All” button.
- A link will be forwarded to your registered mobile button to keep a check on your e Pass application.
How to track your Kerala e Pass Application?
The authorities will send a link to your registered mobile number through which you can check the status of your e Pass Kerala. Besides, you can track the same by following the below-given steps.
- Open the official website of the COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala Portal.
- Follow the path Citizens > Visitors Entry > Track Your Application.
- A new page will open.
- Mention your registered mobile number and select the type of application from the dropdown list.
- After that, write the same captcha code as shown.
- Verify the OTP sent on the provided number.
- The status of your Kerala Lockdown E Pass will appear on the screen.
List of Documents Required
In order to apply for the Kerala Lockdown entry pass, the applicants must be prepared with the enlisted documents beforehand. Check the list below.
|i||Proof of Identity|
|ii||A negative RT-PCR Report (less than 48 hours)|
|iv||Active Mobile Number|
- The applicants must specify the correct details while filling the registration form for Kerala Curfew e Pass
- While traveling, all the travellers must make sure to wear their masks.
- Also, the RT-PCR reports and the identity proofs of the applicant and the other co-passengers must be kept on the trip.
- The RT-PCR report produced must be reported within 48 hours of the journey.
- Only the negative report holders will be allowed to pass. If positive, the infected person will need to follow the given set of guidelines.
COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala: Contact details
In association with the Department of Health Services, Kerala, the COVID-19 Jagratha Portal has formalized the establishment of the COVID control rooms and Oxygen war zones to assist the citizens with their covid-related problems, including the ambulance and oxygen-related queries. Click here to access the district-wise list of the contacts of these control rooms and oxygen war zones.
For further details and information, you can call on the DISHA Helpline number: 1056 and 0471-2552056. Besides, you can consult a doctor for covid-related medical emergency or issues through the 24 hours e-Sanjeevani Telemedicine Services Portal.
|Official Website of the COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala Portal||Click here|
|Apply Online Kerala Curfew e Pass||Click here|
|Track Your Application||Click here|
|Kerala COVID Control Rooms||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Kerala COVID-19 Jagratha Portal is a one-stop destination to access all the COVID-related resources and services across the state. It offers services like issuance of Kerala Travellers e pass for the visitors’ entry to the state, real-time data on the availability of the ICUs and oxygen beds in the hospitals, contact details of all the control rooms and oxygen war zones of each district, provisions for the business owners, and much more under one efficient umbrella.
Containment zones are referred to those local regions that have been completely sealed and a very restricted outwardly or inwardly movement is allowed because of the severity in the number of coronavirus patients reported.
If you are traveling internationally, you can apply through the Kerala Jagratha Portal. Follow Citizen > Visitors Entry > International Visitor. Fill in the application form and mention the required details of your passport and mobile number as well.
If you apply for the Short/ Regular visit e Pass Kerala, your entry pass will be valid up to a time period of 8 days and 6 months respectively, specifically within the perimeter of the mentioned area/ locality.
Post your doubts and questions regarding the aforementioned topic in the comment section available underneath. Our team will revert back as early as possible with an appropriate solution to your problem.