KMAT Kerala Result 2023: Commissioner of the Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted the Management entrance exam for the MBA aspirants on the 19th of February 2023. Applicants of the Kerala Management Aptitude Test phase 1 can check their scorecards from the official portal of the CEE. Officials have already posted the provisional Key PDF for the candidates in the online portal. Interested applicants can read about the KMAT Kerala Result 2023 through this article.
Update: Kerala KMAT Result for Session 1 is uploaded and can be downloaded from this page.
KMAT Kerala Result 2023: Overview
MBA entrance exam applicants appeared for the three-hour Computer Based Exam on Sunday, 19th February. The Commissioner Entrance Exam of Kerala executed the appropriate management of the CBT throughout the state. The Paper contained 180 objective-type questions with four options each. The CEE is expected to announce the results of the CBT exam in March 2023. Now, the applicants must keep checking the cee.kerala.gov.in portal for updates related to the entrance test. Learn the procedure of obtaining a scorecard and answer key through this article.
|Exam||Kerala Management Aptitude Test|
|Course||Master’s in Business Management|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner of Entrance Exam.|
|Phase I exam||19th of February 2023|
|Mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Provisional Answer Key||Available|
|Objection Window||till the 24th of February 2023|
|Score-cards||8th March 2023|
KMAT 2023 Provisional Key
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam will post the key of correct answers based on which the results shall be prepared for the applicants. Candidates can use the provisional answer key to predict their scores. Follow the steps to download the tentative key through the portal or use the direct link given at the end of this article.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “KMAT 2023 candidate’s portal.
- Select the “Answer Key Published” option.
- The provisional answers PDf will appear on your screen.
- Download the PDF.
- Use it to predict your marks by adding four points for each correct answer and deducting 1 point for each wrong answer.
How to file an objection against the KMAT answer key?
Applicants who feel their answers are correct but do not match the provisional key posted by the CEE can challenge the authorities. They have to produce the relevant proof of their version of the answers and pay the given sum. If the objection is genuine and considered by the authorities fee is refunded by the CEE. Here is how one can file disapproval against the KMAT answer key
- Applicants will have to provide the necessary document and solution proving the version of their answer.
- They will have to draw a demand draft favouring the CEE of 100 rupees per objection.
- The documents and DD must reach the office on or before the 24th of February 2023.
- Applicants can hand it in physically or post it to the authorities at Thiruvananthapuram.
How to check KMAT Kerala Result 2023?
Once the Commissioner of Entrance Exam publishes the results, candidates can easily download their scores. Those who do not know the procedure to check the scores online can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “KMAT 2023 candidate’s portal.”
- Select the scorecard option.
- Enter the login details.
- PDF will appear on the screen depicting the marks of the passing candidates.
- Check your name and other credentials.
- Download the results.
Details in the KMAT Kerala Result
Since the phase 1 exam had four parts, confirm the marks have been displayed for all the parts individually. To get admission in the MBA course throughout the state, these scores are of vital importance. Ensure to carefully look at the following details before downloading the Result PDF.
- Name of the applicant.
- Roll Number.
- Application Number.
- Part-wise marks.
- Total Scores.
Also, Check these-
- Kerala University Result 2023 OUT
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
- KUHS Results 2023
- What is Yuva Sangam Portal? All you need to Know
|Check||Download KMAT Phase 1 Scorecard|
|Download||KMAT 2023 provisional Key|
|Official website||CEE portal|
|Visit||NVS RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam announced KMAT result on 8th March 2023.
Visit cee.kerala.gov.in to download the KMAT scores.
Applicants must pay a Demand draft of 100 rupees per question for the answer key objection.