KPTCL Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL) recently released the short recruitment notification for the posts of Jr. Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Asst. Engineer (Civil & Electrical) & Jr. Assistant on their official website i.e. kptcl.karnataka.gov.in. The corporation has started the submission of application forms from 07th Feb 2022 till 28th Feb 2022 and the application forms can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates who are interested in the KPTCL Recruitment 2022 can read this article.
Latest (28 Feb 2022): Aspirants are informed that today is the last date to apply for the JE and AE posts. The link is available in our article to fill out the form.
- 1 KPTCL Recruitment 2022
- 2 KPTCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancies, Pay Scale
- 3 Process to fill the KPTCL application form 2022
- 4 KPTCL Recruitment Process
KPTCL Recruitment 2022
The KPTCL recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up the 1,492 posts in the organization. To know in-depth, about the other particulars which are connected with the KPTCL recruitment like the highlights, dates, eligibility criteria etc read the article till the end.
KPTCL Application Form 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL)|
|Post Name||Jr. Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Jr. Assistant & Asst. Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|Availability of Application Form||07th Feb 2022|
KPTCL Application Form Timetable 2022
|Commencement date of submitting application forms||07th Feb 2022|
|Last date of submitting application forms||28th Feb 2022|
KPTCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancies, Pay Scale
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||29|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||570|
|Asst. Engineer (Civil)||28|
|Asst. Engineer (Electrical)||505|
- Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Pay Scale (₹)|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil & Electrical)||₹26,270-₹65,020|
|Asst. Engineer (Civil & Electrical)||₹20,220-₹51,640|
KPTCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualifications:
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||(a) He/She should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State.|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||(a) He/She should acquire a Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State.|
|Asst. Engineer (Civil)||(a) The candidate should possess a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institute.|
|Asst. Engineer (Electrical)||(a) Candidate who is applying for the post must have a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a well-recognized University.|
|Jr. Assistant||(a) Candidate should have PUC in the State or Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing.|
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant who are applying for the post should have attained the age of 18 years but not more than 35 years as on last date of submitting the application forms (28th Feb 2022).
- As per the government norms, candidates belonging from SC/ST category with the age of 40 years will be considered as eligible to apply for the post and candidates 38 years in case of IIA, IIB, IIA,IIIB.
Process to fill the KPTCL application form 2022
Under this section, we’ve described the steps through which you can apply online for KPTCL recruitment 2022:
- Open the KPTCL’s official website (kptcl.karnataka.gov.in).
- Select the option of ‘Recruitment’ given on top of the screen.
- After selecting that option, the recruitment page will get open.
- On the recruitment page, tap on ‘JE,AE &JA Recruitment 2022’ option.
- The KTPCL JE,AE & JA registration form will appear in front of your screen.
- Submit the details asked on that form like:
- Applicants Name.
- Parent’s/Spouse Name.
- Mobile No.
- Active E-Mail Id.
- Then tap on ‘Submit’ box and you’ll get a Login ID & Password.
- Keep that Login ID & Password as it will be useful to you while filling the application form.
- On the main page of KPTCL, the option of ‘Login’ will be available.
- Enter the Login ID & Password assigned to you during the registration process.
- The KTPCL application form will get visible on your computer screen.
- Now note down the details needed on that page like:
- Personal Details.
- Address Details.
- Educational Qualifications.
- Upload Documents (Passport size digital colored photograph & Signature image in the jpeg/png format).
- Once you are done by noting down and uploading the details and documents take a preview and then tick on ‘Save & Continue’ option.
- After pressing the Save & Continue option, pay the application fee decided by the authority mentioned on the notification.
- Make sure that you are paying the application fee through Online Banking Method.
- After paying the fee, press ‘Save & Continue’.
Print Out of Fee Receipt & Application Form:
- After paying the application fee, tap on ‘Final Submit’ box and your application form will be submitted.
- Take out the print out of KPTCL fee receipt & application form and keep it safe for future references.
KPTCL Recruitment Process
The recruitment for the above-mentioned posts will be strictly made on the basis of marks the candidates will score in the ‘Online Aptitude Test’ and authority may also conduct the ‘Interview & Documents Verification Round’ after the shortlisting the candidates from the Online Aptitude Test. For the rest of the details regarding the selection process you are guided to read the notification which will be out soon.
KPTCL Recruitment 2022: Links
|Application Form||Click Here|