KVS Result 2023: Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan executed the recruitment exam for the TGT, PGT, and PRT posts in KV Schools. Once KVS declares the results, applicants can check their scores through the official website kvsangathan.nic.in. Eligible applicants appeared in large numbers for the recruitment exam of 13,4040 vacancies. Now, the candidates are desperate to know their scores and passing status. Therefore, read the following article to get essential information about the KVS Result 2023, and check the answer key and cut-off for the TGT, PGT, and PRT posts.
KVS Result 2023: Overview
Considering several posts under this recruitment process, exams are still ongoing for a few. On the other hand, the provisional answer key is already published for placements like Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal, and PRT(Music). The candidates can procure their respective answers through their login portal. (Direct link is provided at the end of this article.) Read more about the downloading procedure regarding the KVS recruitment exam 2023.
|Type||Teaching Recruitment Exam|
|Post||Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal, TGT, PGT, PRT(Music), Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Section Officer, Hindi Translator, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Stenographer Grade 2.|
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan|
|Objection window||Open (till 10th March 2023)|
|Results||to be announced|
|Official Website||kvsangathan. nic. in|
How to check KVS TGT PGT Result 2023?
Applicants must know that the results can only be obtained through online mode. They merely have to follow the straightforward approach provided in the steps below.
- Visit the online portal.
- Go to the announcements section.
- Select the direct link for the respective post result.
- Login to the KVS portal.
- Select the Application Form.
- Enter the Application Number.
- Fill in the Password
- Enter the Security Pin.
- In case you forget the application number.
- Click on Find Application Number.
- Choose Application Form.
- Enter the Candidate’s Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Date of Birth, and
- Security Pin.
- Receive the Application number.
- The Result PDF will appear on your screen.
- Check your marks and download the PDF.
Details in the KVS Result 2023
Here are a few details one should notice while checking their result and scorecard for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Exam.
- Name of the applicant.
- Applicant’s roll number.
- Application number of the applicant.
- Subject-wise marks.
- Total Scores in the exam.
- Cut-off marks category-wise.
- Passing status.
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023
UPSC Assistant Controller Recruitment 2023
Indian Army HQ 22 Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Recruitment 2023
KVS Category-wise Cut-off scores 2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan short-lists the passing candidates based on their category and scores by deciding on a cut-off score. Cut-off is decided based on the average score of the passing applicants, the number of total vacancies as per the category and other factors as decided by the authorities.
Minimum cut-off marks for the various categories. (the table will be updated soon)
|CATEGORIES/ POSTS||Unreserved||Other Backward Classes||Scheduled Castes||Scheduled Tribes|
|Assistant Engineer Civil|
|Assistant Section Officer|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Stenographer Grade 2|
KV Recruitment Exam Answer Key 2023
The concerned authorities issue a provisional key of answers for the applicants to evaluate and predict their marks. Candidates can easily obtain the set-wise PDF of the concerned answer key from the official website. Check out the steps below.
- Go to the announcements section on the home page.
- Click on the direct link for the login.
- Enter the username, password and captcha.
- Click login.
- Select the link for the provisional Answer key.
- Download the PDF.
- Use it to solve the answer key with the help of the master question paper available on the website.
How to file an objection against KVS Answer Key 2023?
Applicants who feel that the answers published by the KVS authorities are incorrect to have any other dispute regarding the key can challenge. The candidates can file an objection through the active link till the 22nd of February 2023 (for Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal and PRT music). Ensure, that the challenge is submitted on or before 11.59 PM on the last day. No offline, email or any other version will be accepted as the challenge.
- Visit the announcement section of the home page.
- Click on the announcement “Link to Submit Key Challenges” for the various concerned post.
- Login via Roll number and date of birth.
- Fill out the format and upload the necessary proof of your claim.
- Provide reference links to authentic resources.
- Applicants must pay 1000 rupees per challenged question to the authorities.
- Submit the objection form.
- If the authorities find the challenge valid and consider it, the applicants shall be notified and the fee will be refunded.
|Check||KVS Result 2023 (Available soon)|
|Download||KVS Answer Key 2023|
|File a challenge||Objection Window Open|
|Official Website||Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan Home page|
|Visit||NVS RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will soon declare the result dates for the 2023 recruitment exams.
The authorities will soon announce the cut-off for the various categories and posts.
Applicants should pay 1000 rupees per challenge question to the KVS Online mode.
Applicants must visit the online portal https://kvsangathan.nic.in/ to check the results.