Laxmi Bhandar Status Payment Status Link: Laxmi Bhandar is the scheme introduced by the Government of West Bengal. The scheme is introduced for the females of Tripura State. The notification of the scheme was published on 30 July 2021 by Women & Child Development and Social Welfare on its official website. The scheme was started on 1 September 2021. Applicants can now check their status from the official website. Go through our website to check the Lakshmi Bhandar Status, how to check it, eligibility, and much other information.
- 1 Laxmi Bhandar Status Payment
- 2 West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme 2021- Overview
- 3 Lakshmi Bhandar Prakalpa Key Dates
- 4 How to check the Laxmi Bhandar status?
- 5 How to Apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
- 6 About Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa
Laxmi Bhandar Status Payment
Candidates can check the payment status from the official website. The scheme is available for the Female head of the family only. The scheme will be executed all over the State. The distribution of the allowance has started on 1 September 2021. Before applying for the scheme, make sure to check the eligibility criteria. The scale of monthly allowance will be different for different categories. Bookmark our website to get the latest information on Laxmi Bhandar Status.
Latest Update: Applicants can now check their Laxmi Bhandar Status from the official website. Links to the official website are given below.
West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme 2021- Overview
|Authority name||Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Government of India|
|Scheme name||Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa|
|Category||Laxmi Bhandar Status|
|Commencement of application form||16 August 2021|
|Availability status of Laxmi Bhandar status||Now available|
|Payment distribution starts from||1 September 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Female head of the household|
|Monthly allowance||Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 for SC and ST categories|
|Status name||Payment status|
Lakshmi Bhandar Prakalpa Key Dates
|Beginning of Application form||16 August 2021||Monday|
|Last date of the Application form||15 September 2021||Wednesday|
|Date to check Application status||1 September 2021||Wednesday|
|Commencement of scheme||1 September 2021||Wednesday|
How to check the Laxmi Bhandar status?
Candidates who have already submitted the application form can now check the status from the official website. Following are the steps to check the Laxmi Bhandar payment status:
- Visit the official website or click on the link given below on our website.
- Go to the login portal.
- Fill in the registered number and OTP.
- Click on login
- New page will appear on your screen.
- Applicans can check the payment status from there.
Procedure to generate OTP
To generate OTP applicants will have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on Login portal.
- Select Generate OTP option.
- Enter the registered number and click on send OTP.
- Then, the OTp will be sent to your number.
- At last, you will be able to check the status through the steps given above.
Details available in the Lakshmi Bhandar Status
Candidates will be able to see their details after logging in to their accounts. Following details will be available in the payment status:
- Applicant’s name
- Mobile number
- Application number
- Payment status information
(Women under SC/ ST category will receive Rs. 1000 per month. Women under the General or any other category except SC/ ST will receive Rs. 500 per month.)
How to Apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
People who want to apply for this scheme can now know the procedure of how to apply for Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa:
- First of all, visit any Duare Sarkar Camps.
- Ask for the application form (free of cost)
- Fill in the following details:
Registration number, Swasthiya no. Adhaar number, personal details, Address, bank account details, Category number (If applicable)
- Then you will have to attach the photo copy of required documents.
- Also attach the self declaration form with signature.
- Lastly, submit the form in the camp.
Required Document for Filling the Application Form
Following documents are necessary while filling the application form:
- Aadhar Card
- Swasthiyasathi card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Self declaration form stating some of the eligibility.
- Coloured passport size photograph
Eligibility to Become Scheme Beneficiary
Following are some of the requirements to apply for the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme:
- The scheme is reserved only for female applicants.
- The Applicant should be the female head of the family.
- They should the resident of West Bengal only.
- Minimum age limit is 25 years or more.
- Maximum age should be 60 years.
- Applicants should not be the government employee.
- The household should be enrolled under “Swasthyasathi”
- Both Urban and Rural household can apply.
About Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa
The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of West Bengal in July 2021. The main aim of this policy is to provide support to the female head of poor families. The life status of the applicants will be checked yearly. People can fill and submit the application form by 15 September 2021. Selected applicants that will pass all the eligibility criteria will get Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 (SC/ ST) per month. Applicants can fill the application in offline mode only. The application form will be available in the Duare Sarkar camp. The application will be free of cost. The payment has started on 1 September 2021.
|Women & Child Development and Social Welfare official website||http://wbcdwdsw.gov.in/User/wcdw_stat|
|Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status Link||Click here [Login To Check]|
We hope that you find our article interesting and easy to read. If you have any queries regarding the Laxmi Bhandar Status, you can ask us in the comment section. We will provide you with the right information as soon as possible.