LIC Recruitment Notification 2022: LIC recently released the recruitment notification for CTO, CDO and CISO posts on a contractual basis. As per the official notification, the organization has announced a total number of 03 vacancies for each post. All the IT candidates who were looking for a chance to showcase their capabilities shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity offered by LIC.
The application window for LIC recruitment is currently open and will get close on 10th Oct 2022 (Monday). All the eligible candidates can apply for recruitment via online mode @licindia.in or from the direct link provided below. The rest of the details about the LIC recruitment notification 2022 can be grabbed from the remaining sections of the article.
- 1 LIC Recruitment Notification pdf 2022
- 2 How to apply for LIC recruitment 2022?
- 3 Documents to be uploaded in the application form
- 4 FAQs
LIC Recruitment Notification pdf 2022
The authorities will accept only those application forms which were filled as per the instructions. It should be the applicant’s responsibility to submit the forms before the last date on licindia.in. Once, the last date gets expires then the application window will automatically get closed. The officials will cancel the LIC recruitment 2022 online forms having illegitimate details. Keeping scrolling down the article to learn more about LIC Recruitment 2022.
licindia.in CTO, CDO, CISCO Online Form 2022: Highlights
|Recruitment Agency||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and Chief Information Security Officer (CISCO)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Submission of online form||Active|
|Last date to submit the online form||10th Oct 2022|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC: Rs.1,000+ GST|
|Selection Procedure||Initial Screening & Personal Interview/Interactions|
|Contract Period||03 years|
LIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are intending of applying for the CTO, CDO & CISCO posts offered by LIC for 2022-23 are advised to investigate each column of the table thoroughly. As it will help them in solving their doubts about educational qualifications, experience, age limit and many more.
|Post||Educational Qualifications||Age Limit||Experience|
|Chief Technical Officer (CTO)||(a) Applicant must possess a UG/PG degree in Engineering or MCA degree from a well-recognised institution.||(a) The applicants age as on 01st Jan 2023 shouldn’t be more than 58 years.||(a) Technology Leader with a minimum of 15|
years of experience
in Banking/Insurance/ IT Services.
|Chief Digital Officer (CDO)||(a) He/She must hold Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business/Technology/Computer Science/Digital Marketing.||same age limit||(a) Minimum of 15 years experience.|
|Chief Information Security Officer (CISCO)||(a) The applicant must be Graduate in Information Security/Engineering from a well-reputed institution.||same age limit.||(a) 15 years of experience with 5 years in information and cyber security in the areas of governance & risk management.|
How to apply for LIC recruitment 2022?
Dear reader, as we’ve explained in the introductory paragraph that the application forms will be submitted through an online medium. Read this section of the article to come across the stages needed to be followed during LIC recruitment application process 2022.
- Open the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) official website (licindia.in).
- Select ‘Careers’ tab available on left side of the page.
- On the careers page, tap on ‘Engagement for specialised positions in IT’.
- On the fresh web page, tick on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- On the LIC recruitment page, press on ‘Click here to register’ box.
- Start filling the fields section-wise in the registration form.
- Then press on ‘Save & Next’ option highlighted with red arrow..
- The credentials to login into application form will be forwarded to your registered mobile number/email address.
- It is advised to keep them secure as they will be used during the login process.
- Proceed towards the other pages to complete the registration process by uploading the documents & submitting the educational details.
- Take a preview of the form and if you find any errors immediately edit them.
- After landing on the payment page, choose the payment method through which you will pay the application fee.
- You will get redirected to the LIC recruitment page.
- To pay the application fee, applicant have to submit their login credentials assigned to them during the registration process.
- Then tick on ‘Submit’ box.
- The candidate dashboard will get open.
- Select the pay application fee option.
- The details about your payment method will be already selected.
- Tap on ‘Proceed To Payment’ box.
- The transaction process will commence.
- End the application process by taking out the printout of the registration form, already application form along with e-fee receipt.
Documents to be uploaded in the application form
In order to complete the LIC recruitment 2022 application form, all the applicants have to upload some documents in a prescribed format. The list of the documents needed to be uploaded to complete the application form includes:
- Scanned passport size image, resume & signature.
- Educational Qualifications mark sheet/certificates.
- Birth certificate, Category certificate & Domicile certificate.
- Any one of the government id.
Note: Application form submitted without the presence of the above-mentioned docuemnts will be cancelled by the authorities. The documents should be original holding correct information of the applicants.
LIC Recruitment Notification 2022: Links
|Check||LIC Official Website|
|Open||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Open the login window>Press on ‘Forgot Password’>enter your registration number, email address/mobile number>Tick on ‘Submit’ box.
The applicants have to pass three stages to grab the job offered by the organization. The stages include Initial Screening followed by Personal interviews/Interactions.
The package would contain fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.