Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra government releases applications for recruitment of Anganwadi workers. These applications are invited every year for various posts so that Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) program can be carried forward for the betterment of women and children. Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 application forms will be released online. Those who are interested can submit applications as per the information mentioned in the official notification.
Women and Child Development Department (WCD), Maharashtra is the department caters to all the activities related to anganwadi recruitment in the state. Candidates are notified about the recruitment through an official notification on the department portal and local newspaper of the state. Individuals who fulfil all the eligibility criteria should submit application forms on time. Application form information and direct link will be provided here in this post.
- 1 Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- 2 Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment: An Overview
- 3 Maharashtra Anganwadi District-wise Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply for Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment?
- 5 Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment Selection Process
- 6 Important links
- 7 FAQs
Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Maharashtra has around 108005 Anganwadi and Mini Anganwadi Centres. These anganwadi and centers in Maharashtra are running under the ICDS project of the Government of India and are operated by nearly 4000 supervisors and lakhs of Anganwadi helpers/ workers. For proper functioning of these Anganwadis, the government invites applications for the recruitment of Anganwadi workforce which include posts like Anganwadi Supervisor, Anganwadi Sevika/ Helper, Anganwadi Worker Jobs, and Anganwadi Sahayika Jobs.
Those who are looking for Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment details can check it here in this article. Here we have compiled all the details about the recruitment process, application dates, eligibility criteria, result, merit list etc.
Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment: An Overview
|Recruitment||Anganwadi Recruitment Maharashtra|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Staff|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Organization Name||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Available Vacancies||To be announced|
|Application Date||To be announced|
|Application status||Active soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Merit List, Interview|
Maharashtra Anganwadi ICDS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Release of Official notification||To be announced soon|
|Starting of submission of application form||To be announced soon|
|Last date of submission of application form||To be announced soon|
|Date of written exam||To be announced soon|
|Publication of Merit list||To be announced soon|
Official application dates will be released soon
Maharashtra Anganwadi District-wise Recruitment
Anganwadi vacancies are released district-wise. Vacancy detail for each district will be updated in the table below once official notification will be released-
|Total Vacancies||Available Soon|
Applicants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the state government. Candidates can check the eligibility details given as under-
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply for Anganwadi recruitment.
- As Anganwadi recruitment is implemented under the state government, it is compulsory for every applicant to be resident of Maharashtra District.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The minimum educational qualification required for Anganwadi workers/ helpers and Anganwadi Supervisor is Intermediate and Graduation respectively.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable for reserved category candidates.
Applicants have to provide all the required documents at the time of application and document verification. Check the list of documents, which are required for Maharashtra Anganwadi recruitment-
- Identity Proof
- Proof of residence
- Qualification certificate and pass certificate
- Caste and category certificate
- Physically disability certificate (if applicable)
- Passport sized photograph
- Other required documents
- Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2021
- Maharashtra GDS Result 2021
- Maharashtra Temporary Ration Card
- Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
- RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021
- Maharashtra Epass Apply Online
How to Apply for Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment?
Application forms for Anganwadi staff are likely to release online for the year 2021. Interested candidates have to apply online. Check the online application procedure given below-
- Go to the official portal of the Maharashtra CWD Department.
- Click on Anganwadi application link.
- Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the details carefully and provide necessary information.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the filled in online application form for your references.
Applicants also pay a certain amount of application fee fixed by the recruitment authority. Applicants coming from General and Open category have to submit an application fee of Rs.500/-. While candidates coming from Reserved category have to pay an application fee of Rs.250/-. Any latest information regarding the application fee shall be updated here. Application fee payment is to be made in online mode.
Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment Selection Process
Angawadi recruitment process in Maharashtra is quite simple. Selection of suitable candidates is done through the given process-
- Written Test: Candidates have to appear in the selection test conducted as per the schedule. The details about the date, exam pattern and syllabus of the written exam will be communicated through the official notification to candidates.
- Interview and Document Verification- The written exam is followed by the personal interview round and the interview round document verification is conducted. Those who qualify the selection exam are called for interview round. After interview round, they have to go through the document verification round in which they have to produce all their original certificates for verification. Final merit list or result will be based on both the aforesaid processes.
|Maharashtra Anganwadi official website||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here- Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here- Available Soon|
|Bihar Anganwadi Labarthi Online Form||Click Here|
In case of any query or help regarding Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2021, one can mentioned their queries in the comment section below.
The concerned authority has not released any official date for application of the recruitment process. The official dates are expected to be released soon.
Vacancies and applications are generally released district-wise for Anganwadi recruitment.
Applications are invited online and thus applicants can apply through the official website.
Anganwadi Recruitment in the state is the responsibility of Women and Child Development Department (WCD), of Maharashtra Government.