Maharashtra Epass Apply Online: In wake of COVID 19 the government of Maharashtra has implemented the complete lockdown in the state due to this, the movement in the state is strictly prohibited unless you are associated with essentials services or have an emergency. In case, you have any emergency or associated with essential service then you need to get the Epass which can be generated online, and you need to carry the same while commuting. Below in this article, we have shared enough information related to Maharashtra Epass like its application process, documents required, and others.
Update: Direct link to apply Maharashtra E pass is given at the end of this article.
- 1 Maharashtra Epass Apply Online
- 2 What is an emergency sticker?
- 3 Maharashtra Epass: Key Points to Know
- 4 How to Apply Maharashtra Lockdown Epass Online?
- 5 How to check Maharashtra Epass Status online?
- 6 Download Maharashtra Curfew E pass Online?
- 7 Maharashtra Epass Important Links
- 8 FAQs
Maharashtra Epass Apply Online
To curb the transmission of COVID 19 the state government of Maharashtra has imposed lockdown in its state but the people who are associated with essentials services have been exempted from this, whereas people who have an emergency like the death of a relative or other need to apply for Epass.
What is an emergency sticker?
Earlier, when the state government of Maharashtra has implemented lockdown they introduce three different types of color-coded stickers which they termed emergency stickers and such stickers are needed to be affixed in front of your vehicle while commuting. The main idea behind such stickers is that people can be recognized by police once they are approaching but because of these stickers the Mumbaikars facing so many problems so, in the end, the Mumbai police have to lift the emergency sticker scheme.
- Red Sticker is for those who are Doctors, medical staff, and associated with other medical services.
- A yellow sticker is for the staff of essential or exempted service
- Green sticker if for people related to the transport of eatable and food items.
Maharashtra Epass: Key Points to Know
- Any individual or group of the state can apply for a travel pass from the platform provided by the state government.
- While filling form do fill in your all details correctly
- Combine all your required documents in a single file and upload it
- After receiving an application from the citizens the authority have the right to approve or reject the pass on grounds of your purpose and documents submitted.
- On submitting the application form you will receive a token number which may help you to check the status of your pass and once approved then you can download the same with that token number.
- Epass will have details like vehicle number, validity, and a QR code.
- While commuting you need to keep the hard or soft copy of your epass and need to show it when asked to do so.
- It is a punishable offense to use the same Epass once its validity is over and if anyone is found using it then strict action shall be taken.
Have you vaccinated? If not then check out How to register at COWIN?
Documents required for Maharashtra Epass
Before you may proceed to apply for Maharashtra Lockdown epass you need to keep some of your documents in a scanned format in prescribed size whose details are given below: –
- Photograph of the applicants: file Size should be less than 200 kb
- Applicant identification proof and additional documents whose file should not exceed 1 MB.
Note: During the transit, keep the same identity that you uploaded in the application.
How to Apply Maharashtra Lockdown Epass Online?
Those who are associated with essentials services or others who have some emergency can apply for Epass online. Below we have provided enough information so that you can easily apply for Maharashtra Epass
- Firstly go to the official website
- As the home page open, you can easily see some instructions related to Epass
- Once you are done with the instructions press the ‘Apply for Pass here’ tab
- A new window will open with a pop-up message mentioning that do you need to visit outside Maharashtra or not. Press the required radio button
- If you press yes then it will ask you the number of co-passenger which you need to select from the dropdown menu.
- Now you need to fill the details in the application which are given as: –
- Your district or police commissionerate
- Applicant name
- Date of travel
- Mobile number
- Purpose of travel (Death of relative, Emergency, or for essential)
- Next, you need to mention the reason in brief
- Select the type of vehicle you use during commuting
- Vehicle number
- Present address
- Email ID
- District you depart from
- Destination point
- Number of co-passenger
- Provide destination address details
- Select whether you are from containment zone or not
- At last, select whether you will return from the same route or not
- Upload the documents in the prescribed size format.
- Once you submit the application form portal will generate an e-token id and the same will also be received on your mobile number.
- Keep this Token number for future reference.
How to check Maharashtra Epass Status online?
After applying for Maha Epass your application will be received by the officials and they will verify your application. If your application is approved or rejected by the officials you will receive a text message on your registered mobile number but in case you didn’t receive the same then its status can be checked manually online whose process is given below: –
- To check the Maha E pass Application status visit the official website
- Now press the “check status” tab available on the home page
- On pressing the same a new page will appear where you need to enter your Token ID as received during the form submission.
- Submit the same and the status of your application will be on your screen.
Download Maharashtra Curfew E pass Online?
As it is important to keep either a soft or hard copy of the epass during your journey, so once the authority approved your Epass application then you can download the same from the official portal by following the process given below: –
- Do visit the official website
- Now on the home page, select the “Download Epass” tab
- It will open a new tab where you need to provide your E token number
- Maha E pass will be on your screen
- Check the details carefully and the validity of your date.
- Save the file and generate its printout and show it to the police when they asked for it.
Maharashtra Epass Important Links
|Maha Epass||Apply Online here|
|Maha Epass Application Status||Check here|
|Download Maha Epass||Get here|
|NVSRO Site||Click Here|
People associated with essential services and individuals or groups who have any other emergency can apply for Epass.
Such applications can be submitted online at the Maha police portal.
Yes, people need to upload their photographs, Identity proof, and documents related to their purpose.
As such, people are no need to affix any sticker in their vehicle because such scheme is now been lifted by the officials.
Authority will send you an SMS on your mobile number regarding approval or rejection of the application.
Yes, you can check the Maharashtra epass application status online by visiting the portal.
Using the same pass once its validity is over is a punishable offense, so if your pass validity is expired then you need to apply for afresh epass.