Maharashtra NEET Merit List: Maharashtra NEET selection list 2022 will release the state-wise merit list on the official website with an 85% state quota. The authority is conducting the exam for 83,125 MBBA and 26,949 BDS seats for admission offered by the government and private Universities by conducting a State-wise NEET exam. To know more about the Maharashtra NEET Merit List, read the full article.
Update: The Maharashtra NEET Merit List is now available online The link is available here to check the list.
Maharashtra NEET Merit List
The Maharashtra NEET merit list 2022 will be declared on the official website. The State authorities will release the merit list for admission to the UG course. With an 85% state quota, students who will qualify for the exam will get admission to the AYUSH course. But only the deserving candidate will get this opportunity. Along with this, they will also get a 525 BVSc course and AH course. The admission in the government and private colleges will depend on the NEET merit list.
Eligibility Criteria For NEET Merit List 2022
The State authority has released some eligibility criteria for the NEET merit list which should be followed by the candidates who have appeared for the examination. Below are the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must cleared class 12th for taking admission in MBBA/BDS/ or any other medical course.
- The aspirant must secure 85 % state quota for taking admission in any government and private medical college.
- The candidate must qualified the NEET exam with minimum cutoff.
Cutoff For Maharashtra NEET Merit List
The cutoff for the NEET merit list will be decided on the basis of the number of candidates applied for the exam, and the number of candidates qualified for the exam, the difficulty level of the paper will also be considered and the highest marks scored by the candidate. The cutoff is decided on the category base also for general, Scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class, physically handicapped. These categories have different cutoff marks for the NEET merit list 2022. Below is the list of the cutoff marks for different categories.
The Tie-Breaking Eligibility Criteria For NEET Merit List.
There are some eligibility criteria that all the candidates have to follow but there is a certain case when there is a tie between the students. Where two of the students score equal marks in the exam so below is the solution for this tie-breaking criteria.
- If two of the candidate score same percentage in the exam the first calculate the biology marks of the candidate the one who score highest marks will be considered.
- Incase the problem exsist then this time compair there chemistry marks and the one who has score highest marks will be considered
- If the problem still exsist then this this check the the number of wrong answer attemp by the candidate the one with less wrong attemps will be considered.
- The last step to follow for this tie breaking criteria is that the one who is elder in age will be given first preference.
Counselling Session For NEET 2022
The one who has got their names on the NEET merit list 2022 will get the invitation for the counselling session. After you qualify for the cutoff marks for the exam then your name will be mentioned on the merit list and the deserving candidate will get the invitation for the counselling session. The document verification will also be done on the day of the counselling session, so all the candidates are required to carry their important documents along with them in the counselling session.