Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2022: Maharashtra NEET selection list 2022 is going to be released soon for 85% state quota seats. The authority is conducted an entrance examination for all the medical aspirants offering admission into the government and private medical universities through the NEET exam 2022. To know more about the Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2022, read the full article.
Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2022
The Maharashtra NEET merit list 2022 will be shared with the applicants on the official website. The State authorities will release the merit list for admission to the UG course. With an 85% state quota, students who will qualify for the exam will get admission to the AYUSH course. But only the deserving candidate will get this opportunity. Along with this, they will also get admission into other medical courses depending on their rank on the merit list.
Eligibility Criteria For NEET Merit List 2022
The State authority has released some eligibility criteria for the NEET merit list which should be followed by the candidates who have appeared for the examination. Below are the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must clear class 12th for taking admission to MBBA/BDS/or any other medical course.
- The aspirant must secure an 85 % state quota for taking admission to any government and private medical college.
- The candidate must qualify for the NEET exam with a minimum cutoff.
Cutoff For Maharashtra NEET Merit List
The cutoff for the NEET merit list will be decided based on the number of candidates who applied for the exam, the number of candidates qualified for the exam, the difficulty level of the paper will also be considered and the highest marks scored by the candidate. The cutoff is decided on the candidate’s category and each category has a different cut-off to score in the examination.
There are some eligibility criteria that all the candidates have to follow but there is a certain case when there is a tie between the students. Where two of the students score equal marks in the exam so below is the solution for this tie-breaking criteria.
- The candidate’s marks in Biology will be calculated and the one who scores the highest marks will be considered.
- In case the problem exists, the applicant with the highest marks in Chemistry will be given preference.
- If the problem still exists then the number of wrong answer attempts by the candidate the one with fewer wrong attempts will be considered.
- Lastly, the older applicant will be given first preference.
Counselling Session For NEET 2022
The ones who have got their names on the NEET merit list 2022 will get the invitation for the counselling session. Followed by the document verification on the day of the counselling session, so all the candidates are required to carry their important documents along with them in the counselling session.