AePDS Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 Apply Online mahafood.gov.in, mahaepos.gov.in nfsa Maharashtra list ration card customer care number ration card name list check ration card online: The applicants looking for the Maharashtra Ration card 2021 List can refer to the article below. The applicants can know the complete process of enrolling for the MAHARASTRA ration card through this article.
The ration card is a very important document as it is essential to buy the commodities at a very low price and also it can be used as an identity card that can be attached for availing various government schemes. Therefore to provide the commodities at a very low price to the individuals belonging to all the categories, the Government has started the online process to avail the ration card at mahafood.gov.in and mahaepos.gov.in.
- 1 Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
- 2 Maharashtra Ration Card 2021
- 3 Maharashtra Smart Ration Card 2021
- 4 Maharashtra Ration Card 2021– Overview
- 5 Maharashtra Ration Card Benefits
- 6 How to Check Maharashtra Smart Ration Card Details 2021?
- 7 Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
- 8 Steps to Apply for Maha Ration Card
- 9 Important Links
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
NOTE: Under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana individuals with a Ration card will get 2KG wheat and 3KG Rice free for 3 months, check your name in the Maharashtra ration card list below.
The issuing authority i.e. Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Government of Maharashtra mahafood.gov.in has given the facilities to its consumer by making a user-friendly interface to apply online for the Maharashtra Smart Ration Card 2021. The facility can be availed from any part of India.
The authority will provide the ration card as per the economic status of the individuals. The applicants can visit the official portal of the website to have complete information about the Maharashtra Ration Card 2021 Apply Online Status AePDS Registration at mahaepos.gov.in.
Maharashtra Ration Card 2021
The ration cards are made under the Public Distribution System and anyone who fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria can apply for the ration card. However, as per the economic criteria, the authority will provide the ration card to the applicants. The government has also mentioned different colour coding that represents the category of the ration card. The category of ration under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Government of Maharashtra (mahaepos.gov.in).
Ration card is a very important document in India, it can be work as an identity card that can be used to avail various government and non-government schemes. Through this, you can get benefits related to applying for jobs, obtaining food items, and reservation. This card is considered a very significant identity card equivalent to the Aadhar card.
Like every state, three types of ration cards are issued in Maharashtra based on the family’s economic status and the number of family members. Here we discussed about all the ration cards and the benefits available under them.
Maharashtra Smart Ration Card 2021
The Above Poverty Line, Below Poverty Line and Antyodaya ration cards are issued to the families under the Food Security Act in the Public Distribution System. Through the Smart Ration card, the families can get subsidized food items from the government fair rate shop. In Maharashtra, beneficiaries of ration cards are provided with the benefits of wheat, rice, sugar, salt, and other facilities. please refer to the complete article to have more knowledge regarding the colour-coding of the Ration cards 2021.
Under the Maharashtra Smart Ration Card 2021, the following colour codings are provided which specify the income criteria of the individuals.
|White Colour||APL||Families that have income above Rs 100000 comes under the Above Poverty Line.|
|Saffron Colour||AAY||Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick persons, illiterate, disabled adults with no means of subsistence fall under the Antyodya Anna Yojana.|
|Yellow Colour||BPL||Families that have income below Rs 100000 comes under below Poverty Line.|
Maharashtra Ration Card 2021– Overview
|Authority||Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Government of Maharashtra|
|Category||Maharashtra Ration Card 2021 Apply Online Status AePDS Registration|
|Mode of Registration||Online/Offline|
|Public Distribution System||Aadhaar enabled the Public Distribution System (AePDS)|
|Beneficiary||People of Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra AePDS portal||mahaepos.gov.in|
List of Essential Documents Needed for MAHA Ration Card 2021
The applicant applying for the Maharashtra Ration card has to submit some documents while filling the application form for the ration card 2021. The list of documents can be easily available and should be new and updated. In the case of electricity and water bill it should be for the latest month. However, if the individual does not own a home, they can show the rent agreement to apply for the ration card 2021.
The list of documents required to apply for the ration card 2021 have been mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Passport size photo
- Water Bill
- Gas connection
- Mobile Number
- Rent Agreement (the person living in rent)
Maharashtra Ration Card Benefits
The applicants applying for the Maharashtra Smart Ration Card 2021 must know the benefits of the scheme.The Ration card is of great use as it provides free ration to the people living below poverty line and various other benefits. To know more benefits of the ration card, please go through the list given below.
- The Ration Card can be used as an Identity card which can be used to avail various government welfare schemes.
- The reservation for the Schedule caste and schedule tribes can be availed by the ration card.
- To reduce the financial burden on the APL, BPL and AAY category, the ration card provides food at very low cost.
- The commodities that are available on the ration card are rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, sesame, etc. at reasonable rates.
- The most important benefit is that the individuals can avail the ration card online.
How to Check Maharashtra Smart Ration Card Details 2021?
The applicants who have applied for the ration and wants to check for the details of the Maharashtra Ration Card can follow the steps given below. the steps are presented in a very simple way that the applicants can understand.
- Applicant have to visit the official portal of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Government of Maharashtra i.e. mahafood.gov.in
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Look for the Online Fair Price Shop which will be available at the online service section.
- After the new page opens, click on the Aepds-All Details option.
- On the page, click on RC Details and fill your ration card number in the provided space.
- Click on the Submit button. The complete details will appear on the screen.
- Save the details for future references.
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
All those interested people who want to see their name in Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 can check the name in the Ration Card List 2021 on the online website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Maharashtra.
- Now, click on the Public Distribution System.
- The link to the ration card will appear on the page. Please click on this link.
- Again, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the option of District wise Classification and Number of Ration Card Holders.
- The beneficiary list will then appear in front of you.
Steps to Apply for Maha Ration Card
To download the new smart ration card application form, you need to follow the easy steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department i.e mahafood.gov.in
- The homepage will appear on the screen. Please refer to the image shown below.
- On the homepage of the portal, you can download the application form by clicking on the “Download” option on the left side.
- A new page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the link “FORM 1: Application for New Ration Card”.
- Now, the Maharashtra ration card application form will appear on the screen.
- Now, candidates have to take a printout of the application form and fill in all the necessary details.
- Finally, you have to submit this application form with all the documents to the concerned authorities.
- Save the application number for future references.
|Application for new ration card (Form-1)||Click Here|
|Increase in units (name addition) (Form-8)||Click Here|
|Decrease in units (name deletion)(Form-9)||Click Here|
|Change in Ration card (Form-14)||Click Here|
|Application for duplicate ration card (Form-15)||Click Here|
|Contact details of honorable minister/honorable state minister||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicants can contact the authority helpline number mentioned below.
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department Annexe, Mumbai
Pin – 400032
Toll Free No.- 1800 22 4950 & 1967
To add the new family member, please visit the official portal and the applicant must have the date of birth of the member.
The applicant can apply for the ration card both Online and offline.
The applicants can go through the article, we have mentioned detailed steps to check the Maharashtra Smart Ration Card 2021 Beneficiary List.
If you want to ask us question related to AePDS Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 and apply Apply Online then ask us in the comment section below.