MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship: Make my trip foundation has taken a great initiative by launching the ‘Padte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship scheme. This scholarship will be very helpful for all the students who lost their parents during the covid pandemic. This is especially for the students who really had a huge impact on the covid situation. If you are searching for making my trip foundation detail information like eligibility criteria, the application process, etc then you are on the correct page. Read the full article to know more about the article.
The application process has started for the Make My trip foundation ‘Padhte Raho Badhte Raho’ scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship program was on 20th February 2022. All the applicants who want to get this scholarship can visit the official website of buddy4study buddy4study.com and apply for the same before the deadline.
MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship
This scholarship program is implemented for all those students who lost their guardians (parents) during the covid pandemic. This will them to continue their studies. The orphan students have lost hope in their education. They don’t know whether they will be able to continue their studies or not. To support them financially the Make My Trip foundation has launched this scholarship program. Students who are studying in school or in their graduation level will get support under this scholarship scheme.
The organization of this scholarship scheme will provide Rs 24,000 to Rs 50,000 as financial help. Through this scholarship program, students can complete their studies and this will cover all their academic expenses. All the students whose parents were employees in the tourism and hospitality department will also be given preference. The foundation launches various schemes like tours and travels but currently, the foundation is focusing on this pandemic situation and trying to give a hand to those who are in need of their help.
|Article category||Scholarship scheme|
|Name of the scholarship||MakeMyTrip Foundation’Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022|
|Name of the organization||MakeMyTrip Foundation|
|Date of submitting the online application form||20th February 2022|
|Scholarship amount||Rs 24,000 – Rs 50,000|
All the applicants applying for the scholarship scheme must follow the criteria implemented by the foundation. The scholarship conducting body will check each and every application form and if they find any incorrect information in the application form then they will simply reject the application form. It is for the betterment of the students to first go through the eligibility criteria set by the foundation and then fill out the application form. Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date of submission. The foundation will not appreciate the late submission of the application forms. To make it easy for you, below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for all the deserving students.
- The Candidates applying for the scholarship must hold Indian Nationality.
- The famiy income of the candidates should not be more than 6 lakhs.
- This scholarship is for students studying in schools and for students pursuing their graduation or post graduation degree.
- The candidate’s who lost their parents during the pandemic can apply for the scholarship
- This scholarship program is available for students who applied for 2021-2022 and 2023
Procedure To Apply For MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship
The Applicants who are facing any issue regarding submitting the application form for the Make My Trip foundation Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ scholarship program is advised to read this article. Here we have mentioned the full procedure on this page. below we have discussed the procedure to apply for the same.
- To apply for the Padhte Raho Badth Raho scholarship program you have to visit the official website of Buddy4study website i.e. buddy4study.com.
- After you have visited the official site now you have to click on Apply now tab. Then enter you can login with your mail id, mobile number or from your gmail account.
- Next the application form for Make My Trip Foundation Padhte Raho Badthe Raho will open before you, after then fill the application form. Enter all the required details in the form.
- Now that you have filled the application form, next you have to upload the required documents. The documents shoud be scanned.
- Check your application form and see if you have entered all the details correctly, then click on submit option.
- Your information has been recorded, you will be informed if your application is selected for the scholarship scheme.
- By following the above procedure you can easily apply for the MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship for the academic year 2021- 2022 and 2023.
Candidates applying for the Make my trip foundation Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ scholarship program have to submit the required documents while filling out the application form. It is mandatory for all to submit the documents otherwise the application will not proceed further. Candidates who submit the application form without uploading the documents will lead their form to rejection. Below are the required documents for all the applicants.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Pan card
- Driving licese
- Death certificate of parents
- Witness of your parents death ( family member, doctors, neighbour etc)
- Family income certificate
- Proof of your parents worked as a employee intourism and hospitality.
- Candidates bank details
- A recent photograph of the candidate.
MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship amount
The scholarship amount is distributed to every student according to their category. Students will be able to use this scholarship amount only for their education expenses. Apart from this, no other work will be done from this scholarship amount. Below is the scholarship amount for students applying for the scholarship program.
- Students studying in class from 1st to 8th withh be provided with scholarship amount of = Rs 24,000
- The scholarship amount for students studying from class 9th to 12th = Rs 30,000
- All the candidates who are persuing graduation degree or post graduation degree will be provided with the scholarship amount =Rs 50,000