MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021: Candidates who appeared at Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) are now waiting for the posting of the CET final merit list which will be on 3rd Dec 2021 on the official website and to access the list candidates have to submit their individual login details. The list will contain different particulars about the candidate and the entrance test. The article given below will be beneficial for you as it will share information about the topic.
Latest: The authorities are going to publish the merit list today i.e., 3 December 2021. Applicants are advised to visit the website from time to time to check the selection list.
- 1 MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021
- 2 Procedure to download MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021
- 3 MHT CET B.Pharmacy Merit List: Post Activity
MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021
|Organization Name||Government of Maharashtra|
|Test Name||Common Entrance Test|
|Article Category||Merit List|
|Courses||UG, PG, MBA|
|Status of Final Merit List||3rd Dec 2021|
MAHA CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021: Dates & Events
|Availability of provisional merit list||26th Nov 2021|
|Submission of grievances||27th Nov 2021- 29th Nov 2021|
|Display of final merit list||3rd Dec 2021|
|Category wise seats for CAP 1||3rd Dec 2021|
Key Points MAHA CET B.Pharma Final Merit List
- The final merit list can be downloaded only from official website by submitting their login credentials.
- Only registered candidate’s can be allowed to check their final merit list.
- Applicants will be provided with the benefit of submitting the grievance within time period provided to them.
- Final merit list will help the candidate’s to calculate what will be their actual rank/score in the final merit list.
Procedure to download MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021
The process to download the MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021 are as follows:
- Proceed towards MHT CET’s official website (cetcell.mahacet.org).
- On the left side of there will an column of ‘Under-Graduate Courses’.
- Click on ‘B.Pharmacy/Pharma D’ option.
- Tap on ‘Registered Candidate Login’ available on the left side of the page.
- The login page will get appear on screen.
- Enter the details like: Application ID and Password.
- After submitting the above mentioned details, tick on ‘Sign In’.
- Hold back for few moments and you’ll be able to see your MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List 2021.
- Verify all the details and then download the file.
The MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List may also be present under the columns of Notifications/Downloads in the login page.
Contents exists inside MHT CET B.Pharmacy Merit List
- Applicantion Id,
- Candidate’s Name,
- Merit Exam,
- MHT-CET Math/Bio, Physics, Chemistry Percentile,
- HSC PCM, PCB, Maths, Physics Percentile,
- HSC Total Percentile.
While preparing the merit list if two candidates or more than two candidates have scored the same marks then to resolve the problem of the tie, the authority uses the following methods:
- Applicant with higher marks in Maths or Bio in CET will be chosen,
- Marks scored in Physics, Chemistry in CET will be calculated,
- Applicant with highest percentage in PCM, PCB at Board or qualifying exam will be given preference,
- Highest marks in Maths and Biology at HSC will be considered,
- Highest marks in Physics at HSC will be opted,
- At last the total percentage of marks in HSC will decide.
MHT CET B.Pharmacy Merit List: Post Activity
After the publishment of the final merit list, the counselling procedure will be done through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). The unaided-private institutions and government-aided institutions participate in the process and give admission to the eligible candidates. The stages involved in the CAP are as follows:
- Publishment of CAP brochure by the authority.
- Candidates have to fill an online application form to take part in the process.
- Authority will post the list of different centres where documents verification round will take place.
- Applicants have to reach the centre alloted to them for the DV round on the scheduled date and time.
- After the document verification round, the authority will post the final merit list on the website, process of submission of grievances will start and authority will publish the CAP final merit list.
- Seat Matrix according to category wise will be uploaded for CAP rounds.
- The competent authority will post the information about the institutions, courses, availability of seats before each round.
- To attend CAP round, its compulsory for applicants to fill the courses, colleges of their personal choices.
MHT CET B.Pharmacy Final Merit List: Quick Links
|Status of MHT CET B.Pharmy Final Merit List||Out Soon|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|