MHT CET LAW 5 Year Registration for Round 2: The State CET, Maharashtra officially published the Law 5 year (Integrated) round-1 seat allocation result on 20th Dec 2021. The authorities will commence MHT CET Law 5 year 2nd round registration from 29th Dec 2021 and the list of filled-in and vacant seats after round 1 will be out on 28th Nov 2021. To know more about the MHT CET Law 5 year (Integrated) registration round 2 read this article given below or you can also visit the official website cetcell.mahacet.org.
MHT CET LAW 5 Year Registration
The registration procedure will be done online and only those applicants will be able to get register themselves who cleared round 2 or didn’t allot any seat in any college. The candidate who’ll satisfy all the eligibility criteria will be allowed to get themselves registered for the MHT CET Round 2 of Law 5 year course. Through this article, you’ll get detailed information about MHT CET Law 5 year registration round-2.
MAH CET LAW 2nd Round Registration: An Overview
|Authority Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Registration Date||29th Dec-02nd Jan 2022|
MAH CET Law Timetable
|Display of filled in seats & vacant seats||28th Dec 2021|
|Round 2 Registration for unregistered CET qualified candidates||29th Dec 2021-02nd Jan 2022|
|E-scrutiny of uploaded documents & filled in application forms by Experts||30th Dec 2021-05th Jan 2022|
|Publishment of Alphabetical Merit List||07th Jan 2022|
|Uploading grievances||08th-11th Jan 2022|
|Posting Final Merit List||14th Jan 2021 (05:00 pm)|
|Declaration of the seat allocation result||18th Jan 2021 (05:00 pm)|
|Reporting at allotted college||19th-24th Jan 2022|
MHT CET LAW 5 Year Registration Process
The MHT CET Law 5 year 2nd round registration process will include the following stages:
- Stage 01: Registration for 2nd round
- The registration should be done online by entering their login credentials and paying the registration fees decided by the authority. It’s compulsory to pay the registeration fee if applicant want to attend the counselling session.
- Stage 02: E-Scrutiny of documents
- The panel will scan all the documents uploaded by the candidates as per the University’s guidelines. The list of documents which will be uploaded are: MHT CET hall ticket, scorecard, marksheet of 10th, 12th & bachelors degree, birth, caste, transfer & domicile certificate. Candidate have to upload the documents very carefully and in a precise format.
- Stage 03: Publishment of Alphabetical Merit List
- After the documents verification of the documents by the panel, the authority will post the merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidates in an alphabetical manner.
- Stage 04: Uploading Grievances
- While going through the merit list, if any applicant found any type of mistake in the list then they can submit their grievances by sending a letter to University official gmail address.
- Stage 05: Posting Final Merit List
- After solving the grievances, the MHT CET Cell will post the final merit list which will contain the names of those candidates who got successfull in scoring the minimum qualifying marks.
- Stage 06: Declaration of seat allocation result
- Based on the final merit list, the MHT CET Cell authorities will disclose the seat alloment result that will contain the names of those candidates who’ve been allotted college according to their merit and personal choices.
- Stage 07: Reporting at allotted college
- The qualified candidate have to report at the college allotted to them along with the allotment letter and some documents whose details will be mentioned inside the allotment letter. The documents which candidates have to carry are: candidate name, merit number, gender, category, date of birth, CET marks, Allotted category, College name & College code.
How to register for MHT CET Law 5 year 2nd round 2021?
To get themselves registered for the MHT CET 5 year Law round 2nd, you’ve to follow these steps:
- Select the link of MHT CET official website available below.
- On the right of the home page, tap on ‘LL.B-5 years (Integrated)’.
- You’ll be redirected to MHT CET Law 05 year page.
- To get yourself registered, tap on ‘Login’ box present on right side of the page.
- On the login page, enter the details like: Login Id & Password.
- A new web page will get open in front of your screen.
- Submit the details asked on that page and tap on ‘Submit’ box.
- You’ll be registered to attend MHT CET Law 5 year (Integrated) 2nd round.
|Institute-Wise cut-off marks for round 1||Click Here|
|Final Merit List- MS, OS, J&K candidates||Link 1| Link 2| Link 3|
Stay tuned to our website for more articles about the MHT CET LAW 5 Year Registration. In case of any kind of query, drop your comments below.