MHT CET Provisional Merit List 2022: Since the publishment of the MHT CET counselling schedule 2022, all the candidates are now registering for MHT CET counselling. According to the official timetable, the State CET Cell, Maharashtra uploaded the CET 2022 provisional merit list on 07th Oct 2022 (Friday) followed by the final merit list on 12th Oct 2022 (Wednesday).
The enrolled candidates will be able to access the Maharashtra CET provisional merit list 2022 by submitting their login credentials at cetcell.mahacet.org. Further, in this article, you will get all the details related to MHT CET Provisional merit list 2022.
Update: MHT CET Provisional merit list link active below.
MHT CET B.E/B.Tech Provisional Merit List 2022
Contenders will be permitted to access the login window who passed the entrance exam and registered for the counselling round. The Maharashtra CET 2022 merit list will be sharing the shortlisted candidate’s details. No other medium will be appreciated by the officials regarding the display of the merit list.
The CET Cell, Maharashtra will allow the shortlisted candidates to submit their grievances against the provisional merit list within the due dates at cetcell.mahacet.org. Keep scrolling down to collect information regarding MHT CET initial merit list 2022.
cetcell.mahacet.org PCM/PCB Merit List 2022: Overview
|Examination Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||05th Aug 2022 to 18th Aug 2022|
|Declaration of result||Declared|
|Display of Provisional merit list||07th Oct 2022|
Preparation of MHT CET PCM/PCB Merit List
Based on the marks secured by the applicant in the MHT CET entrance exam, the State CET Cell will prepare the merit list. Anyhow, if more than two candidates secure the same marks in the exam then to allott to the deserving candidate, the following methods will be used to dissolve the tie:
|The applicant with the highest marks in Mathematics followed by Physics & Chemistry in CET 2022 will be given a higher rank.|
|If the tie continues then the total of PCM in Class 12th will be taken into consideration.|
|At last, the candidate with the highest marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry in class 10th will be taken into account.|
How to download MHT CET B.E/ B.Tech merit list 2022?
All the enrolled candidates who aren’t aware of the process of how to download the MHT CET merit list are advised to check out this section.
- Open the official website of MHT CET i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Select the ‘Click here to CAP Portal A.Y 2022-23’ option.
- Under the section of ‘Under Graduate Courses’ tick on the ‘B.Tech/B.E’ option.
- Press on the ‘Already Registered’ box.
- Fill in your application number & password inside the fields.
- Then tick on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- The new web page will display the result details.
- Cross-verify the details and take out the printout of the file.
MAH CET 2022 Merit List: Key Pointers
Some key pointers about Maharashtra CET 2022 merit list are as follows:
- The officials will release separate merit lists for each category (AIR, Maharashtra, NRI, J&K Migrant, PIO, OCI). In addition to this, a separate merit list for JEE Mains-qualified candidates will be released.
- The facility to submit their grievance against the provisional merit list will be provided to the candidates.
- After considering the objections of the initial merit list, the final merit will be prepared by the officials.
- Candidates shortlisted on the MHT CET merit list 2022 will be eligible to participate in the counselling rounds.
MHT CET Provisional merit list 2022: Links
|Check||State CET Cell, Maharashtra Official Website|
|OUT||MHT CET Merit List 2022|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
While examining the merit list, the list of details that an applicant will encounter includes:
Date of birth.
Marks secured in the exam.
Total number of colleges allotted.
The provisional merit list of MHT CET 2022 will get released on 07th Oct 2022 via online medium.
More than 04 lakhs students appeared for MHT CET 2022-23 session. As per the statistics, 100 students scored 100% in PCM & 17 students scored perfect scores in PCB.