Minimum Marks Required in NEET For MBBS/BDS Government Colleges NEET Cut Off: NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, is an examination entrance taken by the candidates in order to pursue medical and related courses in their lives. It offers opportunities to study in both government and private medical colleges in India, as well as the opportunity to pursue a medical degree overseas.
Every year, the National Testing Agency administers the exam. It falls within the surveillance of the Ministry of Health and Family Affairs. This examination is also used to gain admission to the most reputable and distinguished medical institutes, AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research). It will be managed by the same authority in 2022. Only students in class 12 or who have completed class 12 are eligible to take the NEET exam. They can fill out the examination form by going to the NEET 2022 official website.
NEET 2022- Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible to take the NEET, students must have completed class 12 or an equivalent exam from a recognised board, with major subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Students who are presently in class 12 can also take the NEET exam.
- The age of the candidate must be above 17 years as of December 31, 2022.
- The maximum age limit has yet to be determined.
- Different categories have different class 12 percentage cut-offs for appearing in NEET 2022.
- These are the total percentages for only PCB subjects. They are as follows:
- GENERAL – 50%
- OBC/SC/ST – 40%
- PWD – 45%
- Candidates can take the NEET 2022 exam as many times as they want.
- Indian nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs, and foreign nationals are all eligible to apply for NEET 2022.
NEET Cut Off 2022
With the prospectus, the cut-off percentage will be given by National Testing Agency online at neet.nta.ac.in. The NEET 2022 cut-off scores will be published alongside the results on neet.nta.nic.in. With only two months until the examination, candidates are wondering what the NEET cut-off 2022 will be or what the NEET 2022 qualifying cut-off will be.
The NEET cut-off is the minimum number of qualifying marks required to qualify for the NEET entrance examination. The cut-off for general category candidates in NEET UG 2021 is the 50th percentile. NEET qualifying percentiles for SC/ST/OBC and general-PH aspirants are 40th and 45th percentiles, respectively. Last year, the general NEET cut-off score was 720-138, while the SC/ST/OBC cut-off score was 137- 108.
Medical students will be selected based on their NEET 2022 scores for studying in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc & AH, and BSc nursing programs. Candidates who want to study MBBS/BDS in another country must meet the NEET 2022 cut-off percentile and scores. According to last year’s statistics, only 7,71,500 aspirants passed the exam by achieving the NEET minimum qualifying marks out of 15,97,435 candidates who gave the exam.
If the seats are still vacant, the NTA may shrink the NEET cut-off in consultation with the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the Dental Council of India (DCI). On the basis of cut-off marks on NEET, a merit list will be made by the National Testing Agency. Admission to 15 per cent All India Quota (AIQ), 85 percent state quota, deemed/central university, ESIC/AFMS institutes, AIIMS and JIPMER colleges will be done based on the NEET 2022 cut-off. The Medical Counselling Committee will conduct NEET counselling for students with a 15 percent AIQ, deemed/central universities, AFMS/ESIC, AIIMS, and JIPMER (MCC). Many of the state counselling governments will go for the admission procedure for 85 percent of state quota seats depending on the NEET 2022 cut-off.
Following the end of the examination, different prominent coaching institutions like Aakash and Career Point will announce their expected NEET Cut Off in the form of a percentile. Students can estimate their rank using NEET marks vs rank with the help of the expected NEET cut off in 2022. Candidates can create a catalogue of different institutions to which they can apply on the basis of their NEET score.
|UR and PH||137- 122|
|OBC & PH||121-108|
|SC & PH||121-108|
|ST & PH||121-108|
NEET Minimum Qualifying Marks for Top Medical Colleges
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi – 687
- VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi – 675
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi – 661
- University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi – 675
- PT. B.D. SHARMA Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Haryana – 638
- Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal, Haryana – 618
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Haryana – 607
- SHKM Government Medical College Mewat, Haryana – 605
- Indira Gandhi Medical College, Himachal Pradesh – 630
- Dr Rajendra Prasad Medical College, Himachal Pradesh – 610
- Government Medical College Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh – 601
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government Medical College Vidisha, M.P – 594
- Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar, M.P – 600
- Gandhi Medical College Bhopal, M.P – 619
- Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur, M.P – 605
- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College Pune, Maharashtra – 635
- Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital Mumbai, Maharashtra – 645
- Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur, Maharashtra – 607
- Government Medical College Aurangabad, Maharashtra – 597
- RUHS College of Medical Sciences Jaipur, Rajasthan – 635
- S.M.S. Medical College Jaipur, Rajasthan – 655
- Sardar Patel Medical College Bikaner, Rajasthan – 629
- Government Medical College Kota, Rajasthan – 611
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, U.P – 656
- S.N. Medical College Agra, U.P – 611
- Moti Lal Nehru Medical College Allahabad, U.P. – 613
- King George’s Medical College Lucknow, U.P – 651
- Coimbatore Medical College Coimbatore, T.N – 607
- Madras Medical College Chennai, T.N – 640
- Stanley Medical College Chennai, T.N – 617
- Calcutta National Medical College Kolkata, W.B – 607
- College Of Medicine and JNM Hospital Kalyani, W.B. – 590
- Sagar Dutta Medical College & Hospital Kolkata, W.B – 599
- Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam, A.P – 617
- Guntur Medical College Guntur, A.P – 596
- Guwahati Medical College Guwahati, Assam – 601
- Silchar Medical College Silchar, Assam – 585
- Assam Medical College Dibrugarh, Assam – 586
- Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College Gaya, Bihar – 591
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur, Bihar – 594
- Nalanda Medical College Patna, Bihar – 610
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, Bihar – 617
- Patna Medical College Patna, Bihar – 637
- Pt. J N M Medical College Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 598
- Goa Medical College Panaji, Goa – 605
- B.J. Medical College Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 660
- Government Medical College Bhavnagar, Gujarat – 606
- Pt. D.D.U Medical College Rajkot, Gujarat – 611
- Pataliputra Medical College Dhanbad, Jharkhand – 596
- Rajendra Institute of Medical Science Ranchi, Jharkhand – 614
- M.G.M. Medical College Jamshedpur, Jharkhand – 598
- Gandhi Medical College Secunderabad, Telangana – 633
- Osmania Medical College Koti, Telangana – 625
- ESIC Medical College Hyderabad, Telangana – 595
- Bangalore Medical College Bangalore, Karnataka – 644
- Mysore Medical and Research Institute Mysore, Karnataka – 618
- ESI-MC&PGIMS&R Bangalore, Karnataka – 605
- NTA NEET Result 2022
- AAI ATC JE Admit Card 2022
- IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket 2022-2023
- neet.nta.nic.in NEET UG Answer Key 2022
NEET Cut Off Rank for Top BDS Colleges
|College Name||1st Round||2nd Round|
|RUHS College of Dental Science, Jaipur||6296||13999|
|Government College of Dentistry, Indore||8477||14973|
|Government Dental College and Research Institute||9258||17425|
|Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi ESIC Dental College, New Delhi||9262||12243|
|Dental College, RIMS, Imphal||9738||12747|
|Government Dental College, Alappuzha||9838||13558|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Vijayawada||9977||14048|
|Government Dental College, Trivandrum||10812||17429|
|Government Dental College, Shimla||11244||17712|
|S.C.B Medical College (Dental), Cuttack||11308||17337|
|Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak||11483||18317|
|Faculty of Dentistry, KG Medical University, Lucknow||11665||15747|
|ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga||12122||14457|
|Burdwan Dental College and Hospital, Burdwan||12185||17828|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Aurangabad||12412||13996|
|IMS BHU Dental, Varanasi, UP||12744||15433|
|Goa Dental College and Hospital, Goa||13303||15691|
|Government Dental College, Kozhikode||13421||15923|
|Patna Dental College and Hospital, Patna||13450||13141|
How to Break Ties in NEET 2022 Result?
In NEET, if two candidates score equal marks in NEET then the following tie breaking factors will be used:
- Score in Biology: Aspirants with higher Biology (Botany and Zoology) scores/percentiles will be prioritized for the NEET merit list.
- Marks obtained in Chemistry: If a tie still persists, the candidate’s higher marks/percentile in Chemistry will be taken into account.
- Wrong solution: If the tie remains, pupils with fewer incorrect and correct tried responses will be given a higher ranking.
- Last but not least, the candidate’s age will be taken into account. In the merit list, candidates that are older will be given a higher ranking.
NEET 2022 Result
At neet.nta.nic.in, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be soon publishing the result which will be in type of report card. Candidates can access the NTA NEET 2022 result on the official website. Aspirants must input their NEET roll number, date of birth, and security pin to get the NEET 2022 result. The name, date of birth, application number, total, as well as subject-wise marks, acquired, and NEET All India Rank are all listed on the NEET 2022 result-cum-scorecard (AIR). In addition, the result will provide the NEET cut-off for 2022 as well as the qualifying status.