MP E Pass Apply Online: Since the second wave of COVID 19 arrived in India the number of active cases rises sharply and MP is also not unimpaired from it, where the number of cases reported daily in the state is quite alarming for Shivraj government and to overcome the situation, the government has resorted to imposed the lockdown not completely but partially. The movement during this lockdown is prohibited but essentials duties people can provide their service.
But in case if anyone wanted to commute during the lockdown then he/she needs to get an Epass and for this, the government has launched a dedicated portal for inter or intra state movement. So if you are among those who are looking to apply for MP Eapss then read the article given below.
MP E Pass Apply Online
With the help of this portal, people can apply for Epass, and also its status can be checked and once their application is approved they can also geneate its printout. However, the government said that a hard copy is not required while commuting and you can show the pdf copy of your Epass. The application submitted by the applicants will be first verified and scrutinized by the officials designated particularly for this and if your purpose to get the Epass is strong enough then surely a pass will be issued to you.
During the form submission, you also need to keep some of your documents which are mandatory to upload and the details for the same are given in this article.
Documents required for MP E Pass
Here is the list of documents that you need to keep before you move on to the MP Epass application:
- Photograph of the applicant
- One photo identity proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, or any other ID)
- Other documents in support of your purpose
Note: Make sure that while commuting you must keep the same identity proof in original that you uploaded in the application form.
Also Check- How to register for vaccination at COWIN App?
How to apply for MP E Pass Online?
People wanted to apply for MP Epass need to follow the steps given here: –
- As the application process is online so first you need to open the official website
- Once the website opens you need to press the button “Apply for epass”
- To start the registration process you need to first provide your valid mobile number and the district you are applying from after this captcha code appears on the screen.
- On submitting the same a system-generated one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Next, you need to enter the OTP in the space provide and press submit tab.
- Once the authentication process is completed the application form will be on your screen.
- Here applicant needs to provide some of their details which are given as: –
- Need to upload his/her image
- User name
- Email ID (if any)
- Identification proof of the user
- District name
- Present address details
- Destination address details
- Select the category whether you are commuting within or outside the state
- If selected within the district then need to select the district name from the list and
- if choose other states then need to select the state name.
- After this, you need to provide the purpose of your visit and its details need to be entered
- Date of journey start
- Last date of journey
- In the next space, you need to enter the details of the place where you are visiting
- Select the number of people accompanying you
- Details of vehicle like
- Vehicle type
- Registration number of the vehicle
- If have any additional supportive document then you can also upload the same in the space provided
- Check all the details submitted once again and submit the application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully a confirmation for the same will appear on your screen mentioning your application number, write it down for reference purposes.
How to check MP E Pass Status online?
As soon as the E pass application is approved or rejected by the officials its intimation will be received on your mobile number but in case you did not receive any notification regarding the approval of the application then you can easily check the status of the application online by following the below-given steps: –
- Visit the official portal by clicking on the URL given here
- Now a page will open up here you need to enter the Mobile Number and reference number you got during application submission
- Once you submit the details your application status will be on your screen.
How to Download MP Epass?
Once your application is submitted the authority will first verify it and if they found the purpose is genuine and important then they will approve your application and epass will be generated for the required number of days you looking for and its notification via SMS will be sent to the user at their registered mobile number which also carries a URL so that applicant can easily download their Epass in pdf format om their mobile.
Whereas the Epass can also be downloaded from the official portal and it can be done by following the steps given here: –
- Go to the official URL
- Press the download Epass tab
- A new tab will open up where you are required to provide your mobile number and reference id number, followed by a captcha code
- As soon as you submit it the Epass will display on your screen
- Save the epass and take the printout of it
- Present the same during your transit when asked to do so.
Details printed on your MP Epass
Once you receive your Epass you will find some details mentioned in it which are given as: –
- Pass number
- Applicant name
- Pass issuance date
- Photograph of the applicant
- DI proof submitted
- Destination details
- Purpose of pass issuance
- Vehicle type
- Validity of epass
|Apply for Epass online||Click here|
|Download or check Epass status||Click here|
|Apply for Volunteer||Click here|
|NVSRO Site||Click Here|
Any individual of the state can apply for Epass if he/she is associated with essentials duties or in case of emergency.
The user looking to apply for Madhya Pradesh Lockdown E pass need to go to the official portal which is https://mapit.gov.in/covid-19/
Yes, the applicant needs to upload his/her photograph, identity proof, and supportive documents.
Once your application is approved or rejected you will be intimated by the officials through a text message but you can also check the status online by submitting your mobile number and reference number.
Once your application got approval from the officials you will receive a message which carries a link to download the epass.
No, it is mandatory to keep the hard copy of the pass you can show it in digital format to the police.
Yes, you need to keep your Photo ID proof in original.