MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: To end the unemployment level in India is a tough battle to win for the Indian government. Every Indian state participates in the battle by offering numerous job opportunities for the country’s residents to win the battle against unemployment. Not a long time ago, the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh shared the recruitment notification inviting application forms for the Forest Guard, Jail Prahari and Field Guard under Forest Depart 2022-23.
As per the notification, the Forest Guard online application window 2022 will get active from 20th Jan 2023. The PEB, MP officials will close the PEB Jail Prahari 2022 application window on 03rd Feb 2023. It’s expected from the candidates to complete the एमपी वन रक्षक, क्षेत्र रक्षक application process from peb.mp.gov.in. Continue exploring this post and try to grab all the topics linked with MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2023
Succeeding the scrutinisation of the application form, all the enrolled candidates must attend the written test on 11th May 2023. Get to know about peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari terms & conditions, schedule & other topics from the notification below. A candidate trying to apply for the above-said post via third-party pressure will lead to disqualification from the recruitment. The मध्य प्रदेश जेल प्रहरी 2022 online form submission through the offline medium will not be accepted. Bookmark this article or visit MP PEB’s portal peb.mp.gov.in for fresh updates.
peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari Online Form 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Professional Examination Board|
|Department Name||Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard, Jail Prahari and Field Guard|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Category||Application Form/Online Form|
|Online Forms submission dates||20th Jan 2023 to 03rd Feb 2023|
|Start date for application form modification||20th Jan 2023|
|Application Form modification last date||08th Feb 2023|
|Online Fee||Unreserved: Rs.500|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test followed by Physical Test|
एमपी वन रक्षक, क्षेत्र रक्षक एवं जेल प्रहरी 2023 भर्ती
MPPEB tried to cover all three posts by offering more than two thousand vacancies to the candidates paying attention towards the recruitment notification. Under the supervision of this recruitment drive, a total of 2,112 empty seats will be filled with trustworthy candidates. To know about the division of seats between these three vacancies go through the statistics mentioned in the table below. The total vacancies can see relevant changes depending on administrative reasons or other factors.
|Post Name||Vacancies Available|
MP Forest Guard, Field Guard 2023 Eligibility Requirements
To secure their seat out of 2,112 vacancies, the applicant must satisfy the eligibility requirements decided by the board. Individuals fulfilling those requirements will be called to appear in stages involved in the recruitment process. The described information related to MP Forest Guard, Field Guard 2022 eligibility requirements can be collected from the pointers below:
|Nationality||(a) Individuals applying for the post must have citizenship in India or Nepal.|
|Educational Qualification||(a) The applicant must have class 10th & class 12th from the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.|
|Age-Limit||(a) Candidates fascinated towards the post must know that the applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 33 years.|
(b) The relaxation in age will be applicable as per the government rules.
How to apply for MP Forest Guard application form 2023?
- Open the PEB, MP official website (peb.mp.gov.in) and close the ‘Latest Updates’ pop-up window.
- Inside the column of ‘Online Forms’ tap on the ‘Van Rakshak, Kshetra Rakshak and Jail Prabhari’ link.
- On the registration page, tick the ‘Candidate Profiling’ tab.
- Now, press on the ‘Profile Registration Form’ link.
- Answer the question based on the new web page.
- Submit the details asked on the form and press on the ‘OTP प्राप्त करे ‘.
- Submit the OTP sent to your registered mobile number/email id.
- The login credentials will be forwarded to you and keep them safe and secure.
- To login into the application form, you will be redirected back to the registration page.
- Click on the green button available on the right side of the ‘Application Form’ line.
- Read the declaration form and press on the ‘Continue’ box.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the ‘सत्यापित कर आगे बड़े ‘ option.
- You will be able to see your MP Forest Guard 2022 online form.
- Proceed with the application process by filling in the sections inside the application form systematically.
- Submit the details, upload the documents according to the instructions and pay the application fee.
- Have a look at the filled application form and do the modification if required.
- Make sure that you don’t refresh the page during the transaction process otherwise, the payment will get cancelled.
- Conclude the process by downloading the soft copy of the registration form, application form and fee receipt.
Documents for एमपी क्षेत्र रक्षक application form 2023
The Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh authorities will accept only those एमपी क्षेत्र रक्षक application form 2022 that were submitted before the last date with the attachment of the essential documents as an identity proof. The absence of those documents will result in the candidate’s rejection of the selection procedure. The catalogue of the documents is as follows:
- Scanned copy of passport-sie photograph, signature & left-thumb impression.
- Scanned copy of Class 10th & Class 12th marksheet/certificate.
- Birth certificate, Category certificate along with Domicile certificate.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Links
|Look Into||PEB,MP Official Website|
|Activate Soon||PEB Forest Guard Registration Window| Login Window|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Open the official website>Tick on the Recruitment Notification link>Click on Forget Profile Password>Submit the credentials>Now change the password as per your preference.
The officials of MPPEB are going to activate the application window from 20th Jan 2023 till 03rd Feb 2022.
Yes, applicants will get the complete privilege to edit their application form during the application process.