MP High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer: Madhya Pradesh High Court has conducted the recruitment for the vacancies of 1227 posts of stenographer and assistant. All the candidates who want to apply for the post of stenographer grade 2, stenographer grade 3, assistant grade 3 can apply online by visiting the official website. All the candidates can check all the related details on the official website mphc.gov.in.
Latest Update: Aspirants can now fill the application form for the post of MPHC Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer by clicking on the link provided below in the article.
All the aspirant candidates can apply for the Madhya Pradesh high court recruitment from 30th November 2021 to 30th December 2021 online by visiting the official website. The notification for all the related information will be given on the official website, so all the candidates have to be in regular touch with the website.
- 1 MP High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Online Form
- 2 MP High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Online Form Process
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For MP Highcourt Recruitment 2021
MP High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Online Form
All the candidates can now apply for the stenographer grade 2, stenographer grade 3, and assistant grade 3 recruitment process online from 30 November 2021 to 30th December 2021.
|Article type||MP High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||1227|
|Name of the organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply for recruitment||30th November 2021|
|last date to apply for recruitment||30th December 2021|
MPHC Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Age Limit Details
- To check the age limit for the MP high court assistant grade 3,stenographer can be checked in the official website.
- The minimum age limit for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit for the recruitment for the recruitment is 40 years.
- There is also category wise for recruitment is also mentioned. There will be age relaxation for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe ,other backward classes and physically handicapped candidates.
MP High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Online Form Process
All the applicants can apply for the recruitment process from 30th November 2021 to 30th December 2021.
- To apply for the MP high court first you need to visit the official website mphc.gov.in
- After you have visited the official website home page will appear before you,then you have to click on the notification to apply for the recruitment.
- After you have clicked on the notification bar and select the ofrm for registration,after that fill the required details on the application form like name,e-mail id, mobile number etc.After that you have to click on the submit button.
- After you have successfully filled the form upload all the required documents and signature and photograph.
- After that there will be online payment method for the registration,to do the payment method you can pay through credit card and debit car or online banking method.
- After you have successfully done the payment method next you have to click on the submit button.
- After you have clicked the submit option then the application will be submitted.
- After you have successfully submitted the application form you can also print out the application form for future use.
Selection Process For MP High Court Recruitment 2021
The selection process for MP Highcourt recruitment will be done on some basis.
- There will be written examination for the recruitment process,there will be first pre examination and then there will be main examination .
- After that there will be document verification for the recruitment and then medical examination will also be done for the candidate.
- For more details about the selection process you can check the official website and check the notification and advirtisement.
Eligibility Criteria For MP Highcourt Recruitment 2021
There are some eligibility criteria based on which the candidates will be shortlisted. All the candidates have to qualify the eligibility criteria for the selection process, only eligible candidates will get the opportunity for the recruitment process. Below are the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process.
- The candidate should have indian nationality.
- The candidate should be the citizen of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognised school/board.
- candidate must have done diploma in computer application and must know hindi and english typing.
- The minimum age limit to apply for th erecruitment should be 18 years
- The maximum age limit to apply for th erecruitmet should be 40 years.
- There is age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category which is 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD.
Documents Required For MP High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Online Form
There is some important document that candidate have to carry for the recruitment process. You have to use these documents for applying for the post of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer 2021.
- candidate’s passport size photograph
- Candidate’s 12 marksheet
- candidate’s address proof( aadhar card, driving lisence,school id etc)
- Candidate’s caste certificate.
- Candidate’s employment registration
- candidate’s date of birth certificate
- Candidate’s identity card
- Candidate’s signature and other related documents.
Application Fee For MP High Court Recruitment
There are different payments for different categories and the payment method will be done through credit card/debit card or online banking, it will be very easy for all to do the payment online.
- The payment amount for general and other state -Rs 777.02/-
- The payment amount for other backward class/ scheduled cast and scheduled tribe-Rs 577.02/-