MP NEET UG 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022: The Department of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh releases the 2nd seat allotment online on 30 November. The registered aspirants can obtain their MP MBBS & BDS round-II allocation scorecard from dme.mponline.gov.in. Dear reader, examine the article and grab all the detailed information that will assist you in clearing your doubts regarding DME UG second seat allotment result 2022.
MP NEET UG Second Seat Allotment Result 2022
The medical aspirants who completed the choice filling process will be allotted seats at various medical & dental institutions. Keeping in mind various elements, the counselling body authorities have prepared the Round-I allotment result of Madhya Pradesh UG courses.
The only medium to access the dme.mponline.gov.in NEET UG allocation result 2022 is through online medium. The qualified aspirants have to report at the allotted institution to complete the admission procedure. Check out the DME, MP official portal (dme.mponline.gov.in) to learn more about the MP NEET MBBS & BDS first seat allocation result 2022.
dme.mponline.gov.in NEET UG Allotment 2022: Overview
|Higher Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NEET UG|
|Counselling Body||Department of Higher Education, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Admission Into||Government & Private Institutions|
|Display of Allotment Result||30 Nov 2022|
DME UG Second Seat Allotment Result 2022: Dates
Aiming to secure seats at medical and dental universities of the state, all the candidates need to attend the events revolving around the admission process. In the following table of the article, you will get to know the dates on which the counselling authority has scheduled the events for the enrolled candidates:
|Publishment of Allotment Result||30 Nov 2022|
|Self-reporting at the institution||1 to 6 Dec|
|Opt for upgradation||1 to 6 Dec|
Download DME MP NEET UG seat allotment result 2022
All the registered candidates who completed the pre-allocation process must be looking forward to learning about the procedure to claim Madhya Pradesh NEET UG 2022 allocation result. Interrogate the pointers mentioned in this area of the article, to obtain the allotment scorecard 2022:
- Open the DME, MP official website i.e. dme.mponline.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on ‘Click Here’ available under the ‘DME (Undergraduate Counselling’ section.
- After getting connected to the MP State UG counselling page, tick on the ‘Allotment List’ box.
- Inside the pop-up box, search for ‘MP NEET UG 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2022’.
- Once you get successful in locating the link, select it.
- The pdf file of the allotment list will get open.
- Verify your details mentioned inside the list and complete the procedure by downloading the file.
Post the publication of the allotment result, the applicants who’ve been allotted seats at the participating universities have to report to the institutions to confirm their admission for the 2022-23 session by carrying a bunch of documents. Although, if the candidate isn’t satisfied with the allotted college they can opt for an upgradation allotment process.
One of the documents that an applicant has to carry while reporting is the ‘Allotment Letter’. Below, we’ve shared the process through which you can download the Madhya Pradesh NEET UG courses allotment letter 2022:
- Visit the DME, MP official portal (dme.mponline.gov.in).
- On the DME MBBS/BDS Counselling home page, tick on the ‘Round-2 Seat Allotment Letter’ link.
- Fill in the login credentials and tap on the ‘Submit’ option.
- The applicant dashboard will display the allotment letter.
- Finish the process by taking out the printout of the allotment letter.
MP NEET UG First Seat Allotment Result 2022: Links
|Visit||DME, MP Official Website|
|To be released soon||MP NEET Round-I Allotment Result 2022|
|Explore Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The officials of DME, MP will publish the NEET UG allocation result 2022 on 30 Nov 2022 at their official website.
Yes, if the candidate isn’t satisfied with the college allotted to them then they can simply attend the further allotment round.
Yes, all the candidates must attend the events on their scheduled dates, otherwise, their admission will be cancelled.