MP PNST Admit Card 2022: MP PEB recently closed the PNST 2022 application window and all the contestants who registered for the exam are waiting for the publishment of the MP PNST 2022 admit card. However, to decrease the examinee’s anxiety the board has released the exam date on their portal.
But a specific date on which MP PEB will release the PNST hall ticket 2022 hasn’t been shared. It can be claimed that the board will upload the admit card in Oct 2022 at their portal. Get details about MP PNST admit card 2022 in the following sections of the article.
MP PNST Admit Card Date 2022
Candidates whose application forms are approved by the board will be eligible to retrieve the login window. The प्री नर्सिंग सिलेक्शन टेस्ट प्रवेश पत्र 2022 will comprise applicants & examination details. The PEB PNST 2022 admit card will not be sent to the applicants through post, email or courier by the board.
To mark their presence on the exam day, all the participants must carry their respective MP PNST 2022 hall tickets along with them to the exam centre. For the latest updates about the exam admit card visit PEB, Bhopal’s official website (peb.mp.gov.in) or scroll down the article till the end.
peb.mp.gov.in PNST Hall Ticket 2022: Overview
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB)|
|Test Name||Pre Nursing Selection Test|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc Nursing|
|Course Time Duration||04 years|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Oct 2022|
|Exam Date||17th Oct 2022 to 18th Oct 2022|
|Exam Timing||Shift 1: 09:00 am to 11:00 am|
Shift 2: 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
|Exam Centres||Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Satna, Sagar and Ratlam|
Madhya Pradesh PNST 2022 Call Letter
Before downloading the peb.mp.gov.in PNST 2022 hall ticket, all the applicants must go through the PEB PNST 2022 rulebook. All the examinees are counselled to get their respective Madhya Pradesh PNST 2022 hall tickets at least 02-03 before the exam day.
The hall ticket printed copy must show all the details clearly and any kind of modification to the hall ticket will result in the examinee’s cancellation from the exam. Applicants trying to enter the exam centre without carrying the exam hall ticket will be disqualified from the exam.
Steps to download MP PNST admit card 2022
- Visit the Professional Examination Board (PEB’s) official portal i.e. peb.mp.gov.in.
- The section of ‘Test Admit Card’ will be available on the right side of the home page.
- Select the ‘View More’ tab and the admit card page will get open.
- Under the column of ‘Name Of Exam’, click on the ‘Pre Nursing Selection Test-2021’ link.
- You will get connected with the test admit card page.
- Submit your application number, date of birth and solve the mathematical question.
- Then press the ‘Search’ button.
- Have patience for a few minutes and the brand new page will be displaying the hall ticket details.
- After getting sure that the details imprinted on the hall ticket are correct save the e-copy of the file on your device.
- Take out the printout of the e-copy along with multiple photocopies and keep it in good condition until the exam day.
Exam Day Rules
To maintain their status among other examination body, the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh have prepared a set of rules and regulations for the appearing candidates. They need to follow those rules otherwise they might get disqualified from the exam. The rules are as follows:
- The examinees must arrive at the exam centre 01 hour before the actual exam time to complete the attendance formalities without any hurry.
- They must carry the documents mentioned in the above paragraph, follow the Covid-19 rules and corporate with the officials during the verification of documents.
- After entering the exam hall, all the applicants must sit on the seat allotted to them as per their respective application numbers.
- The biometric system will be used by the examiners to mark the applicant’s attendance on the exam day.
- No unfair means will be appreciated by the examiners during the exam time duration.
MP PNST Admit Card 2022: Links
|Check||Professional Examination Board Official Portal|
|Link to be activated Soon||PNST-2022 Admit Card|
|Download & Read||Rulebook|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The list of documents needed to be carried on the exam day by an applicant are as follows:
MP PNST 2022 Admit Card.
Coloured passport-size photo.
PWD certificate verified by MBBS doctor.
The exam will be conducted in two shifts and the question paper will contain 150 MCQs. The time duration of both the time will be 02 hours and the language will be English & Hindi.