MP PNST Application Form 2022: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the application dates for all the aspirants who are planning to apply for PNST-2022. The window to submit the PNST application forms 2022 will get activated from 06th Sep 2022 (Tuesday) onwards at their official portal (http://peb.mp.gov.in/).
Candidates who think that they deserve to be part of the test are instructed to submit the application form before the due date with all the instructions. Here we’ve combined all the details related to the Madhya Pradesh PNST application form 2022.
- 1 MP PNST Application Form 2022
- 2 Eligibility Requirements for MP PNST 2022
- 3 Steps to apply MP PNST application form 2022
- 4 Madhya Pradesh PNST Online Form 2022: Links
MP PNST Application Form 2022
Madhya Pradesh PNST is an acronym for Madhya Pradesh Pre Nursing Selection Test. Through this test, candidates will get admission into Nursing courses for the 2022-23 academic session. Only female candidates are allowed to appear for the test.
According to the MP PEB PNST rulebook, the only method to submit the exam application form is via online medium. For timely updates regarding the MP PNST application form 2022, frequently pay a visit to http://peb.mp.gov.in/ or read the article till the end.
PNST Online Form 2022: Highlights
|Examination Body||Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Test Name||Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)|
|Test Type||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Purpose||admission into Nursing courses|
|Article Category||Application Forms|
|Availability of Application Form||06th Sep 2022|
|Application Fee||UR/Gen: Rs.400|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Counselling|
Madhya Pradesh PNST Online Forms 2022 Timetable
|Commencement of submitting an online form||06th Sep 2022|
|Last date to submit the online form||20th Sep 2022|
|Starting date to edit the application form||06th Sep 2022|
|Last date to edit the application form||25th Sep 2022|
|Conduction of Exam||17th Oct 2022 to 18th Oct 2022|
Eligibility Requirements for MP PNST 2022
To sit in the entrance examination, all the participants have to pass the eligibility requirements finalised by the examination cell. Individuals clearing the requirements will be allowed to appear in the exam. The details regarding the educational qualifications and age criteria are expressed in the tabulated form available below:
|Nationality||(a) Applicant must hold citizenship of India. |
(b) She must possess the domicile certificate of the state.
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidates must have cleared Intermediate with 45% with PCB & English as chief subjects. |
(b) The relaxation of 05% will be reserved for candidates belonging to another category.
|Age-Limit||(a) As on 01st Oct 2021, the minimum age limit of candidates should be 17 years & maximum age limit should be 30 years old. |
(b) The relaxation of 05 years will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Widows.
Steps to apply MP PNST application form 2022
After getting to know about the MP PNST 2022 schedule, and eligibility requirements, it’s time to know about the stages needed to submit the application form. Examine the pointers available below to come across the process:
- Start the process by visiting the PEB, MP official website (http://peb.mp.gov.in/).
- Select the dashboard option and under the section of ‘Test-2021’ tick on ‘Online Form’ given in the first place.
- Click on the ‘Candidate Profiling’ box.
- Answer the question asked in Yes/No.
- Submit your mobile number, email address & solve mathematical question.
- Tick on ‘OTP प्राप्त करे’.
- Enter the OTP inside the box and you will get the login credentials.
- Fill in your username, password & verification code.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ option.
- The MPPEB PNST online form 2022 will appear on your screen.
- Start entering the particulars section-wise inside the application form.
- Also, upload the documents to complete the application form.
- Post the completion of submitting details & uploading documents proceed toward the fee payment page.
- Choose the method through which you want to pay the application fee.
- Once you select the payment method, press the ‘Final Payment’ button.
- Do not refresh the page during the transaction process.
- Conclude the process by saving the application form & take out its hard copy.
MP PNST Selection Procedure
Post the scrutinisation of the application forms, the shortlisted candidates will be informed to appear for the ‘Written Exam’. The exam will be organised on its decided date and the admit card will be uploaded soon.
Individuals passing the entrance exam with the qualifying marks will be called over for the ‘Counselling’ round in which the documents submitted by the applicants will be verified by the higher panel.
After the completion of the counselling session, the PEB officials will host the list of candidates who cleared both rounds. The candidates will pay the admission fee and complete the other admission formalities to appear for the new session.
Madhya Pradesh PNST Online Form 2022: Links
All the applicants must submit their MP PNST online forms 2022 before 20th Sep 2022 at http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
The following documents must be submitted in the pdf/jpeg format and a sequence: Educational Qualification certificate.
Birth certificate, transfer certificate, character certificate, residence certificate & domicile certificate.
Passport size photograph, thumb imprint & signature image.
The board will not appreciate any application form submitted through the post, fax or email.