MP Ration Card List 2023: A ration card is an important document as well as a means to distribute among the poor masses in society. The state governments are responsible to issue ration cards to all the citizens of the state. So, the state of Madhya Pradesh is also issuing new ration cards for citizens.
Also, the Citizens who have already applied for a ration card can check the new ration card list published by the authorities. We are providing the details on the same below. The process to check the various types of lists in the state is mentioned below.
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card- Overview
|Article on||MP Ration Card|
|Concerned Department||Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer protection|
|Types of ration cards issued||BPL cards |
APL ration card
|MP Ration Card’s official website||www.samagra.gov.in|
MP Ration Card
The Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection issues ration cards in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The state government basically issues three types of ration cards in the state.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)- The state government issues the BPL cards to the citizens who come under the category of the Below the Poverty line. All such beneficiary families under this category must have an annual income lower than Rs. 10,000/-.
- Above Poverty Line (APL)- These cards are issued to families who are above the criteria of poverty. All families having an annual income of more than Rs. 10,000/- are issued these ration cards.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY)- These ration cards are distributed under the scheme to help the poorest of the citizens. Under this category of ration cards, families who do not have a stable source of income are included.
Citizens who want to check the ration card list or apply for a ration card can do so through the samagra portal by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
All the services related to the ration card are hosted on the Samagra Portal by the government of Madhya Pradesh. The samagra portal hosts all the other citizen services on the portal. Citizens of the state visit this portal to availing various others as well.
Who can apply for an MP ration card?
Any citizen who is willing to hold a ration card is required to possess some essential eligibility to make an application. All the citizens who comply with the criteria we are detailing below can apply for the ration card.
- Citizens who possess a temporary/ expired ration card can apply for a new ration card.
- Applicant must belong to the category of a weak and poor family.
- Recently married couples can also apply for a new ration card.
- Applicants who do not possess ration cards from any other state and are a resident of the state can apply for the ration card.
MP Ration Card List 2023
As many citizens must have applied for a new ration card in the state, applicants who want to check their names in the beneficiary list can do so. The beneficiary list has been made available online by the authorities. To check your name in the list follow these steps.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Samagra portal. On the open home page of the portal, citizens will see an option to BPL/ AAY Register. Click on the option.
Step 2: On the next directed page, citizens will have to select their district, local body (village/Nagar panchayat), and gram panchayat. Citizens can view the list as per their district ad the area. Select the type of ration card from the available options of AAY and BPL cards.
Step 3: Enter the Captcha code and click on the Go button available on the page. You will be directed to the next page.
Step 4: On the new page, a detailed ration card list will be available for all the BPL families in the state. The list will contain the name of the family head, family ID, no. of family members and address details.
You can check for your name on the open list and know the attached beneficiaries in the card as well.
New MP BPL APL List
The state Public Distribution System under the responsible authorities is also publishing new ration cards. To check the newly added families, follow these steps.
- Visit the official portal of Samagra portal @nfsa.samagra.gov.in.
- On the home page, applicants will see a tab for Services.
- Under the tab, applicants will see a link of डीएसओ द्वारा नवीन पात्र परिवारों की सूची. Click on the link to be directed to the main page.
- Select the District and Nikaay from the list of options available on the page.
- Click on the option of Show Family Details.
- A detailed list will appear on the screen, and applicants can check for your name.
|Login Here||BPL Families Registration and Management System|
|Check Here||Official Samagra Portal website|
|Download||MP Samagra ID|
Frequently Asked Questions
Citizens who have applied for the ration card in the state can check their status through the Samagra portal. Applicants will have to click on the option of Search Registered applications to view their status.
Yes, citizens of the state who have lost their cards can apply for a duplicate ration card by submitting all the documents to their nearby PDS shop.