MP Sambal Yojana 2.0: The Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a scheme for all the citizens working in the unorganized sectors. The scheme has been brought up with many advantages to its beneficiaries. If you are currently working in an unorganized sector then you must read this article to the end. By the time you read this article completely, you will be fully aware of all the relevant information related to MP Sambal Yojana 2.0.
- 1 MP Sambal Yojana 2.0
- 2 MP Sambal Scheme For Unorganized Worker Eligibility
- 3 MP Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2.0 Application Process
MP Sambal Yojana 2.0
The MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan initiated the Sambhal Yojana in the year 2018. However, the Kamal Nath government put an end to this scheme. On Monday, the Chief Minister announced the relaunch of the scheme to provide direct help to people in need by crossing the obstacles. Aside from this, he transferred 551 crores 16 lakhs to over twenty-five thousand sambal yojana labour families and 23 crores to 1036 construction workers through a single click. Earlier, nearly 75 people were eliminated from the scheme.
Fortunately, with the relaunch, they can apply to avail of the benefits along with the new applicants. The Chief Minister has stated that additional benefits have been added to this scheme. The period for applying for the scheme has been changed from 90 days to 180 days. Along with this, an online portal has been made as well.
MP Sambal Yojana 2.0 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||MP Sambal Yojana 2.0|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Beneficiaries||Workers of Unorganized Sector|
Also Read: [Apply Now] Samagra ID Madhya Pradesh
MP Sambal Scheme For Unorganized Worker Eligibility
The MP Kan Kalyan Sambal scheme is not for all people. Those who come under the following points will be able to apply for the scheme and can be benefited. We have discussed both the parties who can apply and who cannot.
- Unorganized Sector employees are eligible to apply for this scheme. In simple words, If you work in an enterprise that is owned by individuals or self-employed workers. Where the number of employees is under 10 and the activity includes the production or sales of goods and services. If so, you can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Along with unorganized workers, the Tendu Leaves Collectors are also considered to be the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- To apply, the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Applicants who were declared ineligible during the first implementation of the scheme can also apply.
Who Are Not Eligible?
Applicants falling under the following categories will not be considered unorganized workers:
- A person who has more than one-hectare agricultural land
- Working in a government organization
- A taxpayer
Also Read: MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana 2022
MP Sambal Yojana 2.0 Benefits The Scheme
Carefully read the following points. It will make you understand the purpose and under what circumstances you can get the advantages of the scheme. We have put together all the benefits that this scheme aims to provide to its applicants.
- The sambal yojana was initially started to provide financial support to its beneficiaries. Under this, the labour Department provides financial support to the worker in case of accidental death and injury. An amount of Rs. 4 lakhs would be given in case of accidental death, Rs. 2 lakhs in case of normal death and disability, and Rs. 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
- This scheme provides maternity assistance of Rs. 16000/- has been given to the family. An amount of Rs. 4000/- is provided before the birth of the child and the remaining is provided after the delivery of the child.
- An additional benefit has been added to this scheme called ‘Super 5000’. This is for the children of the sambal families. About 5000 Children who will score the highest marks in the 12th standard will get an incentive of Rs. 30,000/- and 50,000/- to those who will participate in national level sports competitions.
- The government will provide funeral assistance of Rs. 5000/- to its beneficiaries.
- Similarly, the government will provide other benefits like electricity bill waiver, good agricultural equipment, free health care benefits, etc through this scheme.
MP Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2.0 Application Process
Earlier, the applicants had to fill out an application by contacting the gram panchayat. The applications were later filled out online by the officials. Now, the application can be filled out online directly. You can apply online through MP Online, Citizen Facilitation, and Public Service Centres. You do not have to make hectic rounds to government offices. With the help of the portal, you will be able to track your application by providing your sambal id. Likewise, information related to the scheme will be provided to the applicant on their registered mobile number in the form of SMS and Whatsapp messages.
Once the application process is completed, your application form will be analyzed. A list will be made of all the people who are eligible for availing the benefits of the scheme. After that, the government will transfer the amount to the bank account of the applicant.
MP Sambal Yojana 2.0: Links
The article ends here, we hope all the information provided on this page helped in understanding the concept.