MPHC HJS Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) have released the recruitment advertisement of Higher Judicial Services (HJS) (District Judge-Entry Level) Direct Recruitment from BAR examination. The application form process has started from 25th Jan 2022 to 23rd Feb 2022. Once the application window gets closed then the applicants will not be able to submit their MPHC HJS application form 2022. For more information, you can also visit the MPHC’s website mphc.gov.in or go through this article.
- 1 MPHC HJS Recruitment 2022
- 2 MPHC HJS Recruitment Important Dates 2022
- 3 MPHC HJS Educational Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Procedure to apply online for MPHC HJS Online Form 2022?
- 5 MPHC HJS Recruitment Procedure
MPHC HJS Recruitment 2022
All the application forms must be submitted online on the MPHC’s official website. The authorities will accept only those application forms which were filled correctly and submitted carefully by the applicant. The authorities have full right to reject those application forms which weren’t submitted as per the norms instructed by the Court. To know in-depth about the MPHC HJS Recruitment 2022, carefully read this article.
Madhya Pradesh High Court HJS Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Post Name||Higher Judicial Services (HJS) (District Judge-Entry Level)|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Status of Application Forms||Available|
MPHC HJS Recruitment Important Dates 2022
|Starting date of submitting the application forms||25th Jan 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||23rd Feb 2022|
|Date of modification in the application form||01st-03rd March 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||TBA|
|Mains Exam Date||TBA|
MPHC HJS Total Vacancies & Application Form Fee
- Total Vacancies:
- Application Form Fee:
- Prelims Examination Fee: The application forms fee for the candidates who belongs from the General category is ₹1,0472.82 and the application form fee for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD & State residents is ₹647.82.
- Mains Examination Fee: All the applicants who will appear in the Mains examination have to pay the application fee of ₹283.20.
- The fee once paid will not refunded under any circumstances by the authorities, so the applicants must pay the amount carefully.
- Candidates belonging from other states will be treated as General Category candidate.
MPHC HJS Educational Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The applicant who is applying for the post must have Bachelors/Masters degree in Law from a well-recognized Institute/University. |
(b) He/She must have at least 07 years of experience as an Advocate or Prosecution Officer/Asst. Prosecution Officer.
|Eligibility Criteria||(a) Candidate must have citizenship of India. |
(b) The applicant must have attained the age of 35-45 years as of 01st Jan 2022.
Procedure to apply online for MPHC HJS Online Form 2022?
- Appear on MPHC’s official website (mphc.gov.in).
- On the home page of the website, tap on ‘Recruitment & Result’ option present on left side of the page.
- After clicking on that page, the recruitment page will get open.
- The option of ‘Click Here-Online Application Forms/Admit Cards’.
- The Exam Cell page will get open and you’ll find MPHC HJS four links i.e. ‘Advertisement, Registration, Application & Edit Application’.
- Click on ‘Advertisement’ link and the pdf file of advertisement will get open.
- Read the advertisement file carefully and then download it.
- To get yourself registered, tap on ‘Registration’ link and a registration page will appear in front of you.
- Submit the details needed to be filled in the registration page like:
- Post applied for, Nationality, Applicant’s Full Name, Parents Name, Gender, Domicile, Category, Martial Status, DOB, Contact No & Email Id.
- Now click on ‘I Agree’ box, solve the mathematical problem and at least tick on ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ll get a User ID & Password on your registered Mobile No & Email Id which will help you while filling the application form.
- To fill the application form, tap on ‘Application’ link and a candidate login page will get open.
- Enter the User ID & Password and then tick on ‘Login’ box.
- A refreshed page will get open containing your MPHC HJS Online Form 2022.
- Enter all the details asked on the application form page like:
- Marks/Percentage scored in Class 10th,12th, Bachelor’s & Masters.
- Experience, Organization worked with, Salary, Reason of leaving.
- Upload the documents like: digital/scanned passport size image in a png/jpeg format in which your face should be properly visible. Your left thumb impression image marked with blue/black ink on a white sheet and signature with Blue ball point pen on a white clean paper.
- After the submitting the details and uploading of documents click on ‘Final Submit’ option.
- Now pay the application fee as per the amount mentioned above through Online Banking method.
- Once the fee is successfully, tap on ‘Print’ tab to take out the print out of the fee receipt and the application form.
- To edit some details in the submitted application form, under the ‘Edit Application’ link the option of ‘Click Here’ will given.
- Tick on that link and a Candidate Login page will get open.
- Enter the User ID & Password asked on that page.
- You’ll be able to see your filled application form.
- Select the pointers which you want to rectify.
- After completing the rectification, verify all the details and then finally submit it.
- Your edited application form will be submitted successfully.
- Another chance to edit the application form will not be provided to the candidate.
MPHC HJS Recruitment Procedure
After shortlisting the correct application forms, authorities will inform those candidates who will appear in the selection procedure. To get appointed as a Higher Judicial Services (HJS) (District Judge-Entry Level) in Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) applicants have to clear the 03 stages and those are Prelims Exams, Mains Exam and Interview/Viva Voce round.
The final result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the Mains exam and Interview/Viva Voce round. The candidate selected for appointment shall be required to undergo a medical examination or physical fitness by a Medical Board.
MPHC HJS Recruitment: Links
For any kind of help in the Application Form call on 022-61306271.
The Bottom Line
Stay connected with our website, for more updates related to MPHC HJS Recruitment 2022.