MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board authorities are accepting applications for the Group 2 Sub Group 4 vacancies. The application process for MP Group 2 (Sub Group 4) 2023 is currently active at the portal. The last to submit the Madhya Pradesh Group 2 Sub Group 4 application forms is 23rd Jan 2023.
The PEB, Bhopal Group 2 (Sub Group 4) direct recruitment, contractual and backlog recruitment 2023 application process must get completed from peb.mp.gov.in. The detailed information and the direct links for the MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 recruitment 2023 can be grabbed from the following sections of the article.
- 1 MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Patwari & Other Posts
- 3 How to submit MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 application form 2023?
- 4 FAQs
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2023
Participants must read the rulebook precisely as it will be sharing all kinds of prime topics that are linked with the एमपीपीईबी समूह-2 उप समूह-4 भर्ती 2023. The submission of more than one application by an applicant will not be approved by the examination board officials. At any point, if the board come across that the details submitted inside the application aren’t valid, then they hold full right to disqualify that candidate. For fresh updates visit peb.mp.gov.in or continue scrolling down the article.
MPPEB Patwari Online Forms 2023: Overview Table
|Recruitment Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Sub-Group||Sub Group 4|
|Application Form Submission Dates||05th Jan 2023-23rd Jan 2023|
|Correction in the application form||24th Jan 2023|
|Exam Date||15th March 2023|
|Application Fee||Unreserved category: ₹500|
Reserved category: ₹250
Through Kiosk portal: ₹60
Through registered citizen user: ₹20
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Documents Verification|
एमपीपीईबी समूह-2 उप समूह-4 Vacancies Details 2023
With the help of this recruitment drive, a total of 9073 vacant seats will be filled with deserving candidates for the posts at various departments released by the MPPEB officials. However, the vacancies might experience some changes during the recruitment procedure. The summary of recruitment-wise vacancy distribution can be collected from the table below.
|Recruitment Type||Vacancies Available|
To know about the departmental-wise categorisation of the offered vacancies, go through the file available below.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Patwari & Other Posts
To be chosen as a shortlisted candidate for Patwari or other posts at various departments of the state, all the candidates need to pass the eligibility criteria decided by the MPPEB officials. Individuals who will pass those criteria will be a step closer to attending the first stage of the recruitment procedure i.e. Written Test. To ensure the criteria required for the posts go through the contexts mentioned in the table below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate applying for the post must possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree/ITI certificate/Diploma in a relevant field from a well-recognised university/institution. |
(b) They must have got a knowledge of Hindi typing and must be proficient with computers.
|Age Limit||(a) The applicant’s age should lie between 18 years to 40 years. |
(b) The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
How to submit MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 application form 2023?
All the candidates who are going to apply for the various posts that come under MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 recruitment are instructed to go to this section of the article. As it will be sharing with you, the steps needed to be done while physically accessing the Madhya Pradesh Group 2 Sub Group 4 application form 2023.
- Open the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh official website (peb.mp.gov.in).
- Tick on the ‘Online Form’ tab and you will get connected to the registration page.
- Select the ‘Candidate Profiling’ option and tick on the ‘Profile Registration Form’.
- On the new web page, answer the question asked with yes or no.
- Now enter your mobile number and captcha code, then click on the ‘OTP प्राप्त करे’.
- Fill in the OTP inside the box and the login credentials will get forwarded to your mobile number.
- You’ll get reconnected to the registration page.
- On the registration page, the section of ‘Group 2 (Sub Group-4) Sahayak Samparikshak recruitment test-2022’ will be available.
- Under the section, tick on the green icon displaying the application form.
- Tick on the declaration box and select the ‘Continue’ option.
- Enter your login credentials and answer the mathematical question.
- The tick on the ‘सत्यापित कर आगे बड़े’ button.
- The new web page will display your MPPEB Patwari and other posts application form 2023.
- Start submitting the particulars along with uploading the documents (Signature, Passport-size photograph & Self-declaration form).
- Then pay the application fee through the online medium of your choice.
- The message of the successful submission of the application form will get displayed on the screen.
MPPEB समूह 2 उप समूह 4 Recruitment Procedure
Afterwards, the scrutinization of the correctly submitted application forms, the examination board officials will inform the candidates to attend the first round of the recruitment procedure: Written Test to be held on its decided date. Post the declaration of written test results, the shortlisted candidates will appear for the second round i.e. ‘Documents Verification’. In the end, the final list will be released displaying those names who passed both rounds.
MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2023: Links
|Look Into||MPPEB Official Portal|
|Apply Here||Registration Form| Login Form|
|Download & Read||Short Notice| RuleBook|
|Open Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The MPPEB Patwari and other posts application process 2023 will come to an end on 23rd Jan 2023
Applicants are strictly informed that the application form submitted through email, post or SMS will be rejected by the examination board officials.